If we got a second wave of DLC, what would you want to see?

TheSS

Personally, I'm happy enough with the current roster after we got the DLC announced. Lot's of well designed movesets, and we're finally getting some lance users that don't play wildly differently from all other melee units. But if we got a second wave of DLC, what would you want?

This isn't a place for discussing if we will get the DLC, just for what you hope if we DO get a second wave.

I'll give my take on it here. Right now, with DLC, we have

• 21 movesets
  • 8 swords
  • 4 axes
  • 3 lances
  • 4 tomes
  • 1 stone
  • 1 bow

In the next DLC, I'd like to get 2 more lance units (mounted and armored), one more axe unit, and one more bow unit (mounted). I'd also like them to be from the main three games, so we can really dig into the meat of their rosters a bit more. We can save other FE's for the next Warriors game. So, what I would like to see is something along the lines of

Fates:

• Charlotte (Axe, Berserker)
  • Effie (Lance, armored)
  • Some clone

Shadow Dragon:

• Camus (Mounted Lance user)
  • (Some other character with a unique moveset. I haven't played Shadow Dragon, I'm afraid)
  • Some Clone

Awakening:

• Severa (Bow Knight)
  • Inigo (Sword, Hero)
  • Some clone 

Bringing us to

• 27 movesets
  • 9 swords
  • 5 axes
  • 5 lances
  • 4 tomes
  • 1 stone
  • 2 bows
  • 1 idk

What about you guys?

Personally, because I decided I was gonna let myself be optimistic today:

SoV Pack:

Alm, Faye, Conrad

Yes I know Alm is a swordie, do I care, not particulary since I never really cared about the amount of sword users. The other two are there since they are the new units in SoV so I thought they would make sense. Faye would use a bow like in Heroes and Conrad would be a lance cav.

Blazing Blade Pack:

Eliwood, Hector, Ninian

Eliwood would be a sword cav like Xander. Hector would be an axe armour. Ninian would obviously be a dragonstone user but would have her own moveset that would focus on her dancing and ice magic. Like Tiki she would transform in her Awakening mode and wreck shit.

I know this is probably very unreasonable but if we were to get more DLC this is what I would like simply from a character perspective. I can't really say much for the three mian games other than Camus but yeah.

I want to see characters from Geneology of the Holy War and Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn. But if these are reserved for a sequel (and we actually get that sequel), I would be satisfied.

Shadow Dragon

Camus

Merric

Barst

Awakening

Gaius

Panne

Gerome (lance flyer clone)

Fates

Kaze (clone of Gaius)

Kaden (clone of Panne)

Benny

If we can have characters from other games, I would like:

Geneology of the Holy War

Sigurd

Levin

Deirdre/Julia

Shadows of Valentia

Alm

Lukas (clone of Oboro)

Conrad

Binding Blade/Blazing Sword

Roy

Hector

Ninian

Sacred Stones

Eirika

Ephraim

Innes

Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

Ike

Nasir

Tibarn

Edited by Etheus

1 hour ago, TheSS said:

I'll give my take on it here. Right now, with DLC, we have

• 21 movesets

We MIGHT have, for all we know it could be all clones except Oboro and Azura.

Now, my impossible dream will forever be having our god and saviour Xane, and other beasts, like Panne. They can't simply have stones as weapons and only one character to use them that's why we would get Nowi.

30 minutes ago, Sbuscoz said:

We MIGHT have, for all we know it could be all clones except Oboro and Azura.

Now, my impossible dream will forever be having our god and saviour Xane, and other beasts, like Panne. They can't simply have stones as weapons and only one character to use them that's why we would get Nowi.

That... would be awful.

I think worst case is that Azura/Oboro have the same moveset and we get only 1 new moveset per pack (Olivia/Linde/Oboro, probably). 

Edited by TheSS

Since the only game I really care about is Shadow Dragon. . .Minerva wields one of the A-rank weapons.  I'd love to see the canonical wielders of the other three, too.  That would be Astram, Jeorge, and Camus.  Oh, and Merric as an anti-flying unit, because Excalibur.

I really just want them to fill out the roster with characters from Shadow Dragon, Echoes, Blazing Blade.

Camus and two of: Jagen, Draug, Ogma, Merric, Jeorge

Alm, Mycen, Berkut? (We'd prob get Faye, wouldn't mind Saber)

Eliwood, Hector, Ninian

Though I wouldn't mind some Fates (Felicia or Kaze, Garon) or Awakening (Nowi or Tiki, Inigo/Severa, Walhart) characters.

Might as well throw my thoughts out.

Awakening

Severa/Inigo- I feel these two are the most obvious. Chrom's and Lissa's kids are in the game. With Cordelia and soon to be Olivia also being in Warriors it would look weird to me if they weren't added some time down the line. We also don't have a Mercenary moveset yet and those two could fill that role although I could also see Severa being a Bow Knight thanks to Fates.

Gaius- He's a popular male character and could fill the role of a classic FE thief character since our only other thieves are Niles and Anna and they both wield bows.

Nowi/Adult Tiki- I feel one of these two could be added just to have another stone user and they are both rather popular.

Shadow Dragon

Camus- He can be our Lance Cavalier and it would be great seeing him wielding Gravidus. I'm still kind of disappointed not seeing him in the first batch of DLC.

Jeorge- He would probably be a moveset clone like the other Archers but his specials could revolve around Parthia.

Merric- Again, probably another moveset clone of the mage class but with specials using Excalibur. Being Marth's friend also helps.

SOV

Alm- I still find it weird that Celica is in the game without any other SOV character but I just want at least Alm in the game, even if he is a moveset clone of someone like Chrom.

I have no idea who else from SOV they could put in besides Echoes-exclusive characters like Faye and Berkut/Conrad or fan favorite characters like Gray and Mae.

Blazing Sword- Since Lyn is in the game they might as well add a few more characters from her game.

Eliwood- He'll easily be a moveset clone of Xander.

Hector- I could see him being a representation of the Fighter class like how Lyn sorta represents the Myrmidon class.

Ninian- The only other character I know from Blazing Sword thanks to Heroes. I can see her having a unique moveset due to be a dancer, a dragon, and having ice powers all put together.

Fates

I don't know if anyone else will be added from this game due to them already having most of the well known faces or popular characters in Warriors unless they go out of their way to add dagger users like Felicia and Kaze which seems unlikely at this point.

Seems like we had kind of the same thoughts @NSSKG151

At this rate, I'd like them to make that potential sequel they've discussed, hopefully focusing on Radiant Dawn and Binding Blade. I'd be surprised if they had Thracia/Genealogy characters since they're Japan-exclusive though. Heroes doesn't mind but.. that's a bit different. By that point the Switch game would probably be out and include those characters instead. They could probably get away with New Mystery characters with Marth and co. again since Shadow Dragon was international, as well.

55 minutes ago, Gaia093 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for anyone in the SD pack having a unique moveset.

The issue is that they price it the same as the other ones. The amount of work required to make a unique one vs a clone is so astronomical that for one of these packs to have NO unique characters at all is insane. 

One of the HW packs DID have one less moveset than the others (the Master Quest pack), but that one also had both the largest adventure map of the three in its wave, and it came with 5 new story missions as a bonus.

It's very likely all 3 packs have the same number of new movesets, which is most likely 2, but MAYBE 1.

Here's what I'd like:

Fates Pack 2 - Shuriken Users

• Kaze - Ninja (Shuriken, Infantry)
  • Felicia - Maid (Shuriken, Infantry)
  • Yukimura - Mechanist (Shuriken, Cavalry)

Awakening Pack 2 - Child Generation (and Aversa)

• Severa - Bow Knight (Bow, Cavalry)
  • Inigo - Mercenary (Sword, Infantry)
  • Aversa - Dark Falcon (Tome, Flier)

Shadow Dragon Pack 2 - Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem

• Draug - Knight (Lance, Armor Infantry)
  • Camus - Lance Paladin (Lance, Cavalry)
  • Katarina - Mage (Tome, Infantry)

Fan Favorites Pack

• Ike - Vanguard (Sword, Infantry)
  • Roy - Lord (Sword, Infantry)
  • Hector - Axe Lord (Axe, Infantry)

I don't actually like Aversa much and we've already got too much dark tiddymonster between Tharja and Camilla, but I can't resist a flying tome user.

More SD and Awakening characters would be nice. Fates does not need any more characters, there are already too many(DLC included). Representation from some of the other games would be awesome!

Shadow Dragon:

• Camus (one of the only SD characters I know besides the ones already in or DLC. Lance Cavalier.)

Awakening:

• Basilio (Another axe Infantry, mixes up his moveset with bows and a more aggressive/ less magic version of Lissa)
  • Walhart (Axe Cavalier, could be similar to Frederick, but maybe some variation)
  • Gangrel (A moveset similar to the trickster class.)
  • Nowi (Proper manakete moveset, Tiki's moveset does not work for me)
  • Aversa (Tome flier, very unique)

Echoes: SoV:

• Lukas (Lance infantry(armor). designed like the Baron Class, uses his shield as well as his lance)
  • Alm (If Celica is in the game, it just makes sense)
  • Leon (Archer Cavelier)
  • Berkut (The Prince of Darkness just has to be in this game. Lance Cav moveset, He goes "Duma Mad" in his Awakening)

FE7:

• Lucius (light magic and staffs)
  • Raven (Sword/Axe Infantry)
  • Ninian (with a proper manakete moveset, same reason as Nowi)
  • Hector (armored Axe unit. High Def and HP)

Binding Blade:

• Roy (sword Infantry/ Cavalier, fire aspect to his sword)

Radiant Dawn/ Path of Radiance:

• Ike (very popular unit, a lot of ways to give him a unique moveset)
  • Soren (One of the few characters I know. Tome Infantry)
  • Titania (one of the few characters I know. Axe Cavalier)

Edited by Lord_Grima

If I was to have the Idea lords wouldnt be added as DLC but in a base game in a sequel. Id hope for the following.

BInding Blade:

• Shanna (Thany)
  • Sophia
  • Bors
  • Fae (my personal hope)

Sacred Stones:

• Amelia
  • Joshua
  • Seth
  • Innes

Path of Radiance:

• Soren
  • Boyd
  • Rhys
  • Mist

If these games were to be DLC packs, Id hope some of these would be the picks, Some would probably help with adding to the base game like Ikes greil mercinaries mostly being there.

Hope this discussionn doesn't get people's hopes up again. I don't want there to be more screaming if there isn't a second wave. Anyway..

From the games I played: 

FE14: I'd love Saizou, but they already said no hidden blades.. Shiro, Forrest and Mitama would be great kids to bring in, but all pretty unlikely as well. I'd like Shara as a costume for Tharja at least (with the more decent personality included)

FE13: Maribelle. Seriously, please... 

FE9/10: Sanaki, Micaiah, Tibarn (with Reyson as an NPC support or something. I know he'll never be playable in a musou game haha). Elincia and Ranulf would be nice too.

FE8: Tana and Ephraim.

I'm sure you all know that my obvious answer is Xane. Xane would just be perfect, and to see his design in HD? Yesyesyes

Other SD characters would be Camus, Merric and Maria.

Awakening: Gaius, Henry, Aversa. Also possibly Inigo and Severa.

Fates: If we must, because even I'm getting a tad tired of the Fates rep...Kaze, Rinkah and Charlotte.

Now outside of those three games...

Alm, Roy and Eliwood. I don't care if they use swords because it never bothered me. Some Laguz would be nice, sooo...Reyson, Ranulf and Tibarn. More healers? Rhys and Silque. Throw in Tobin because he's great...Artur would be lovely, as would Faye.

Of these games

Awakening

Anyone really but if I had to choose:

Severa & Inigo because their mothers and Owain and Lucina are there.

Cherche so Awakening gets their wyvern rider

Nowi because manakete

Gaius because Tharja and Cordelia are there

Shadow dragon  

Camus of course

Jeorge 

Ogma

Costumes for the whitewings

Fates

Charlotte

Effie because we need more Lancers plus armored

I'd say Saizo/Kagero but there are not daggers 

12 hours ago, Etheus said:

I want to see characters from Geneology of the Holy War

I admire your optimism, but Jugdral characters exist purely to destroy the Heroes community. They're not allowed to be in anything else. 

Decent villains and not those of the black mage brigade. If you add Gangrel, Garon and Hardin/Camus you have a villain from each of the three games that each represent one of the three main weapon types. 

If we keep things realistic we can probably write off any character from Tellius, Elibe and Jugdral but I could see a Gaiden DLC pack coming to give Celica some company. Even if its just Alm and Berkut.

Tellius pack with Ike and Elincia. Anyone else in the pack I wouldn't care about. I just want these two. xP Ranulf would be a really good addition too since claw weapons are already in the game and his kind of laguz uses claws.

Magvel pack with Ephraim and Seth (both with lances) would be cool too.

I don't like Elibe, but a pack there bringing in Hector for another axe wouldn't be a bad idea either.

No more Fates, Awakening, or SD though, they have enough characters. Give other FE games a chance.

Mostly more villains; Walhart, Garon, Camus. Maybe a new weapon variation like Aversa as a tome-wielding Pegasus rider. What I'd really like is for Echoes to get some more Reps; Alm is a lock and Lukas seems like a fairly safe bet, but maybe having either Conrad or Berkut (or both) for some new support's sake. It's already clear that Warriors is wildly out of continuity so why not give Alm and Berkut a support (doesn't have to be happy one, just an example of the two being able to actually discuss thier heritage without having dragons and witches mucking things up), or likewise with Celica and Conrad.

What I would like to see in additional DLC is first of all we get some: 1) Warrior/Berserker representation 2) Mercenary/Hero representation 3) Armor unit representation 4) Lance Cavalier Representation 5) Bow Knight Representation 6) More beast shifting representation. That aside I would specifically like to see:

Guest characters:

Ike (of course)

Hector (no duh)

Jake

Shadows of Valentia 

Alm

Mycean

Saber

Awakening:

Gregor (Gregor SMASH all oppossiton!)

Basillio (this guy has some awesome lines)

Virion ( as a bowknight)

Fates:

Benny

Keaton (another beast unit)

Rinkah

Shadow Dragon:

Ogma (perhaps with a Samson costume)

Darros

Lorrenz (respect this man's beard and eyepatch)

I also would like some key villains from each game to be represented say Walhart for Awakening Rudolph for SoV Garon for Fates and Michalias for Shadow Dragon. What would be great about especially Michalias is that you could have some interesting brother-sister supports between him and Minerva. Unfortunately a lot of this not very likely but it is definitely what I would love to see.