Halloween banner unit ideas (please read the first post!!!)

redlight

Before you start posting succubus Camilla and whatnot please listen to the rules i have laid.

1. The character that you want to make must not have a alternate version of themselves (Yes, i know that both Xander and Lyn have 3 versions of themselves, but they're anomalies). That means no succubus Camilla guys ; ). It sure sucks to be perverted
2. If the character that you want for the Halloween banner is a avatar unit then you can use male Corrin, but not male Robin (he has a Christmas version found by dataminers)

Here are a few ideas i thought of
Succubus Sumia- Red flier mage that completes the seasonal flier mage weapon triangle
Witch female Morgan- Red infantry mage. I like the idea of how Sonya and Delthea have dark versions of certain tomes due to them being witches in Gaiden when you first encounter them. Witch Morgan can complete the "dark" weapon triangle. So something like "Dark Bolganone"
Vampire Gunter-  Blue lance cavalier. Canonically Gunter's family was killed off by Garon. But instead of seeking the Rainbow Sage after his family died, he sought the dark arts and became a vampire as result. He'd have tons of health to emphasize him being a vampire. His personal weapon would grant him a plus 2 to attack and speed. in addition to that it will grant him an extra 2 for those stats for every foe that he defeats, but it caps at 3 kills. His personal b skill will heal him 30% of damage inflicted to units that are defeated, but only the amount that a foe can take. Plus he can't be healed by staffs and healing skills as well as weapons with a healing effect
Vampire hunter male Corrin- Colorless shuriken user. Personally, I hate Corrin as a character, but the idea of Corrin stumbling into another world where his mentor has become a blood-hungry monster is something that I'd be keen of seeing.

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

"The character that you want to make must not have a alternate version of themselves"

Xander says hello.

i edited a minute ago.

Whoa, what's with the Succubus Camilla shaming that I'm just now hearing is a thing?

I do have a non-joke prediction for Halloween banner. I'm expecting a red brave tome - Waste. Now that players have some F2P answers to Reinhardt, it's time to do the other colors. But it will be an infantry mage. I think how they plan to do their first red flier mage will either be Christmas Tharja (has reindeer antlers, probably riding on a pegasus that also has them), or they'll do GHB Aversa the minute they start cracking down on Awakening's Gen 2s.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Whoa, what's with the Succubus Camilla shaming that I'm just now hearing is a thing?

I do have a non-joke prediction for Halloween banner. I'm expecting a red brave tome - Waste. Now that players have some F2P answers to Reinhardt, it's time to do the other colors. But it will be an infantry mage. I think how they plan to do their first red flier mage will either be Christmas Tharja (has reindeer antlers, probably riding on a pegasus that also has them), or they'll do GHB Aversa the minute they start cracking down on Awakening's Gen 2s.

the christmas tharja on a reindeer sounds awesome

• Lucina dressed up as other characters.
  • Other characters dressed up as Lucina.

Complete with Hone Lucina, Fortify Lucina, Goad Lucina, and Ward Lucina.

I wouldn't mind Fae dressed up as a Deviljho (a bigger version of the poogie costume), but that would require a collab.

I’m iffy on the idea of a vampire Gunter, but otherwise I quite like these, especially the succubus Sumia. It’s a crime she isn’t already in the game. ;-;

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wouldn't mind Fae dressed up as a Deviljho (a bigger version of the poogie costume), but that would require a collab.

Nowi as Lagiacrus please
And Young Tiki as Rathalos. (Young Tiki still counts. We only had adult Tiki in the summer banner)

Sometimes they give us new characters like Shigure and Charlotte.
How about Orochi as a Vampire. But I think she was pretty unpopular D= Somebody care to explain why?

33 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Nowi as Lagiacrus please
And Young Tiki as Rathalos. (Young Tiki still counts. We only had adult Tiki in the summer banner)

Sometimes they give us new characters like Shigure and Charlotte.
How about Orochi as a Vampire. But I think she was pretty unpopular D= Somebody care to explain why?

as long as she's a mounted lance user i'd be fine with the idea. dracula or rather vlad is associated with pikes

53 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

it completely escaped my mind that people dress up as fictional characters for halloween and not just scary creatures. i'd love to see certain characters dress up as characters that we already have in heroes. if so then the primary costumes IMO would be lucina (lilina) with a ladyblade, camilla (hinoka), robin (male corrin) and marth (alm) with a rapier

Edited by silveraura25

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

You're still on this? I thought you let that drop after the dancers.

Elise as Sailor Moon
Catria as Sailor Merkur
Tharja as Sailor Mars
Linde as Sailor Jupiter
Clair as Sailor Venus

Olwen as Sailor Saturn
Cecilia as Sailor Neptune
Odin as Sailor Uranus
Fir as Sailor Pluto

and Berkut as Tuxedo Kamen!
oh i forgot Felicia as Black Lady

Edited by Hilda

I decided to design a powercreep banner I would totally waste ALL of my money on.

Maid!Lucius (Colorless Tome) - Naturally Lucius should be a tome user, but it'd be much nicer if his actual self got a blue tome, so I'll settle for power creep and give him the first colorless tome. I think I'll call it Moonlight. And he gets color advantage over the color his supported partner has a disadvantage over. (Paired with Reinhardt? Gets advantage over green.) The advantage gets stronger the higher the support level.

DarkPrince!Raven (Mounted Red Tome) - Why? Because we need more mounted red tomes of course. And if he were a mounted sword user or even a sword user in general, he'd have too many competition. His tome is called Hellfire. When he drops below 70% health, it has a built in Desperation 2 effect and gives him +4 to ATK and SPD.

Puff the Magic!Nino (Green Dragonstone) - Why again? Because it'd be freaking adorable, and we need more green dragons. She'll definitely come with Hone Dragons. Her tome has built in DC of course (to save players the trouble of having to inherit it themselves)...but it's probably, something precious like fluffy purple cotton candy sweetness, and she gets a special skill that debuffs all of an enemy's stats by 3 if they attack her because of the guilt for hurting such a precious little nugget. She also needs a tutu.

Knight!Jaffar  (Armored Blue Lance) - And for a third time, why? Because Nino originally wanted him to be the peanut butter to her jelly sandwich for Halloween, and this was a compromise.  Plus we need another blue armor. He has a skill that lets him warp to any ally who has more than 50% HP. Reverse Wings of Mercy if you will. And why don't we add a new skill called Defiant Deathblow? He starts out with +6 ATK on initiation. But when his HP drops down to 50%, he gets an extra +7. Oh. I feel like he could be a super cool, modern, grungy urban knight if that's a thing.

To diversify the Armor pool, how about some mecha?

Introducing Team SRX!

R1: Owain with the Red Tome T-Link Sword.

R2 Powered: Leo with the Blue Tome Hi-Zol Launchers.

R3 Powered: Micaiah with the Bow Strike Shields.

R Gun Powered: Lucia (I had a different person in mind for Viletta, but I can't recall who) with the Green Tome Hi-Twin Launchers.

Introducing the Aggressors!

Dygenguard: With the Red Type 3 Colossal Blade- Greil.

Ausenseiter: With the Bow Lanzerkanones- Sirius.

Gespenst Type RV: Nobody can match Gilliam in all of FE, but I guess I would be okay with Sephiran and the Green Tome Mega Buster Beam.

Gespenst Mk II M Custom: Garcia with the "Axe" Jet Magnum.

Maybe I'll come up with more later.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Vampire Rein. Blue Tome

Spoiler

Possessed!Berkut. Lance Cavalry

Mad Scientist Lukas (fanfiction thing). Dagger Infantry

Also here are 2 characters I want in so bad but 1 has a better chance than the other

Cat! Conrad. Sword Infantry

Anthony in Human!Anankos' robes. Why not? Green Tome 

1. Succubus Camilla

2. Witch Tharja

3. Slutty Nurse Lachesis

4. Daisy Duke Cherche

5. Barbie Nowie

6. Adult Tiki in a Baywatch swimsuit

7. The Little Mermaid Minerva

8. Witch Camilla

9. Kagero as Taki from Soul Calibur

10. Finally, Reinhardt as Patrick Bateman from American Psycho

Fine. Succubus Lucius. :P:

I'd much prefer a banner with Bruno, Sirius, Conrad, and Gerome, just because I like a good masquerade.  Or maybe a banner with Rebecca, Oscar, Peri, and Caeda in cook hats.  Halloween doesn't mean you have to dress up as something scary!

21 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Fine. Succubus Lucius. :P:

I'd much prefer a banner with Bruno, Sirius, Conrad, and Gerome, just because I like a good masquerade.  Or maybe a banner with Rebecca, Oscar, Peri, and Caeda in cook hats.  Halloween doesn't mean you have to dress up as something scary!

Huh, I was just going to post this.  I was going to lobby for Rebecca, Peri, and Caeda in a banner- not in cook hats, but wearing only aprons. :^_^:

Just now, Charmeleonbrah said:

Huh, I was just going to post this.  I was going to lobby for Rebecca, Peri, and Caeda in a banner- not in cook hats, but wearing only aprons. :^_^:

Nope, you're throwing Oscar in there, too.  It's not fully equal opportunity, but it's a start!

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nope, you're throwing Oscar in there, too.  It's not fully equal opportunity, but it's a start!

I always had weird tingly feelings about Lucius when I used him in Fire Emblem 7 as a kid.  Can he replace Oscar? I mean, Oscar's a nice guy, but...

1 minute ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I always had weird tingly feelings about Lucius when I used him in Fire Emblem 7 as a kid.  Can he replace Oscar? I mean, Oscar's a nice guy, but...

Lucius isn't a canonical cook.  Oscar is.

Besides, Lucius is too busy being dressed up as a succubus.

1 hour ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Don't forget Lowen! He is all about cooking (and can be shipped with Rebecca). And just in case you're wondering, the green curtains match the drapes, if you know what I mean. Oscar, well I'll leave him a mystery to you.

1 hour ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I always had weird tingly feelings about Lucius when I used him in Fire Emblem 7 as a kid.

Perfectly natural, those hips don't lie, you subconsciously wanted to be in his thighs.

Or, you could sense his natural maternal qualities, he is the spitting image of Saint Elimine, well, close to it. It is no wonder Nino left her children in his care. 

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'd much prefer a banner with Bruno, Sirius, Conrad, and Gerome, just because I like a good masquerade.

Sounds lovely, but perhaps not the best for Halloween. An elegant Mardi Gras maybe? A Venetian Carnival? Phantoms of the Opera House banner?