Halloween banner unit ideas (please read the first post!!!)

redlight

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't forget Lowen! He is all about cooking (and can be shipped with Rebecca). And just in case you're wondering, the green curtains match the drapes, if you know what I mean. Oscar, well I'll leave him a mystery to you.

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself

Spoiler

59f1fb93963c0_Untitleddrawing.jpg.1805589170ad30aa2074f3e94418f073.jpg

20 hours ago, eclipse said:

Lucius isn't a canonical cook.  Oscar is.

Besides, Lucius is too busy being dressed up as a succubus.

18 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Perfectly natural, those hips don't lie, you subconsciously wanted to be in his thighs.

Or, you could sense his natural maternal qualities, he is the spitting image of Saint Elimine, well, close to it. It is no wonder Nino left her children in his care. 

Idk, at the time there was a bishounen craze going on, and I guess I got suckered in, most notably with Kurama and Kenshin.  I believe bishies were the proto-traps, looking back.  Don't give me ideas about succubus Lucius, Eclipse!  I need succubus Camilla more in my life.  She can be my hologram waifu like Joi in Blade Runner 2049.

Anyway, i'm a little disappointed that my list of wanted Halloween characters didn't meet to roaring approval.  So, I've decided to add some more:

1. Ursula as Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur

2. Hector as Suge Knight (Timbs, gold chain, massive wristwatch, over-sized tee, Uzi)

3. Arthur as Drumpf

4. Raven as Ash Ketchum

5. Wrys as Harvey Weinstein

6. Lyn wearing Camilla's outfit, and Camilla wearing Lyn's outfit

On 10/26/2017 at 11:01 AM, Charmeleonbrah said:

Idk, at the time there was a bishounen craze going on, and I guess I got suckered in, most notably with Kurama and Kenshin.  I believe bishies were the proto-traps, looking back.  Don't give me ideas about succubus Lucius, Eclipse!  I need succubus Camilla more in my life.  She can be my hologram waifu like Joi in Blade Runner 2049.

Anyway, i'm a little disappointed that my list of wanted Halloween characters didn't meet to roaring approval.  So, I've decided to add some more:

1. Ursula as Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur

2. Hector as Suge Knight (Timbs, gold chain, massive wristwatch, over-sized tee, Uzi)

3. Arthur as Drumpf

4. Raven as Ash Ketchum

5. Wrys as Harvey Weinstein

6. Lyn wearing Camilla's outfit, and Camilla wearing Lyn's outfit

Dude, no need to drag politics/other RL nonsense into this.