Favorite and least favorite style/character?

Alkaid

I've gotta say my favorite is Lyn, with honorable mentions to Ryoma and Frederick. She's just so ridiculously fast. Same goes for Ryoma. I've never even liked Ryoma's character or design, but my word is he fun to play as. Frederick is just brutal, man. The sparks that fly as he drags enemies on the ground with his axe is just oh so satisfying.

Least favorite would be any of the Pegasus Knights. I really tried to get into the Pegasus Knights. I used Caeda all the time because I needed a lancer and she was my favorite of the three. I just find them so hard to use and to concentrate my attacks on the bigger enemies. It was starting to annoy me that any time I saw a sword boss to fight that I felt obligated to deploy a Pegasus. Once I got Swordreaver for an axe I gave it to Lissa and now just pretend she's a lance infantry. Never used a Pegasus again.

Least used overall is probably Tiki though. I just don't feel like dealing with the transformation thing. Funny because I used Young Link all the time in Hyrule Warriors...

My favorite character has to be Hinoka, with Frederick coming in at a close second and Chrom/Lucina at a third place. I love the pegasus knight moveset (I don't really know why everyone seems to hate their playstyle) and I have to put Hinoka on place one because she's my favorite Fates character, but also because of the little spear-swinging animation that she does while flying through the air and the Hinoka-copter specials. Frederick is really fast and I love the way he fights with his axe. For Chrom and Lucina, I chose them for the third place because I like their seemingly infinite Attack III combo.

My least favorite play styles have to be those of Leo and Elise. Although I love the references to the many spells that are in the main-line games, their moveset just kind of seem to lose focus in my opinion.

But, like Fulush, my least used overall is probably also Tiki for the same reasons he has.

For those who can't work with Tiki, grant her both the Warriors and Awakening Crests, along with Lucina's Awakening skill and she will be unstoppable. You might have to work for the first awakening gauge but after that first rampage, it can be spammed thanks to being able to charge it via the warriors gauge. It works even better when you have more than one of them

Lyn is easily my favorite. So much mobility within her moveset, something infantry units tend to lack, but she's also got a good moveset to 1v1 with, though it isn't as solid for that as say Chrom/Lucina or Ryoma. Its got a great balance though, and she feels awesome to control. I can't wait to get Pass, Armored Blow, and Astra onto her for some unstoppable mayhem.

My least favorite are the pegs, but its partially because they're totally unavoidable. They're ALL clones, feel a bit awkward to control, and are your only options for lance users until the Fates DLC hits in December.

Lissa is my favorite by far. She's got such good momentum in her attacks which makes it easy to clear out a lot of people at once.

Camilla has to be the most awkward to control. At least Tiki gets a powerful dragon form; Camilla just remains way too static when she moves. Flying units in general just feels strange to me. Which, I guess, amounts to just two movesets, but still.

My favorite is easily Marth. I've been having so much fun with him and my favouritism for him just fuels the fun. I didn't really like the pegasus knights at first but now I'm quite enjoying them.

Least favourite is probably Frederick. I just can't get used to him but it's probably because I haven't given him the time, he's only level 17 when others are between 40-60.

While I''m still grinding out my units, my favorites so far are Lyn & Ryoma due to how broken they can be with Astra. Least favorites so far are probably Leo, Elise, and Corrin since their attacks a bit slow, but that could change once I get around to using them and have Astra on them.

My favorite is probably Lyn. She is ridiculous to use, she moves so fast  she never gets hit.

My least favorites are Xander and Frederick, I find them hard to control. But I also haven't played with them much yet, so maybe they will grow on me.

I have not unlocked Lyn or Celica yet, I have not played as Robin, Ryoma, Xander or Tiki, and I've only spent a tiny bit of time with Marth. But from the characters I HAVE played as...

My favorite is Lucina, she just feels really good.

My least-favorite is any of the Pegasus Knights, or Frederick. None of them really control very well, with the Pegs ESPECIALLY being difficult to control. It's a shame because they're the only options for lance-users right now, and I kinda want a balanced team.

I started using Xander and I'm enjoying the heck out of him. Really fun. Ryoma moveset while effective isn't as fun for me. Corrins moveset has some jumping back and forth which makes it feel a little awkward but it has some nice AoE. The weakness to dragonslayer however sucks when facing Chrom/Lucina/Marth. I don't think Corrin does anything special to be used over Lucina. 

A promoted Pegasus is quite nice have for dealing with sword users, of which there are quite a lot in the game. Lissa is surprisingly effective, especally once you can start giving her a good set up, Magic Axe + Magic + 10.

Edited by wissenschaft

Favorites: Takumi, Lyn, Lucina/Chrom and Frederick. Takumi is a quick-shooting murder machine, Lyn is Sword Takumi in that regard, Lucina/Chrom are just super-fun to use, and Frederick's moveset is brutal and the power behind it is great.

Least Favorites: The Pegasus Knights and Leo/Elise/Robin. The Peg Knights control like a car with no breaks and a brick tied to the accelerator, their hitboxes are wonky as heck, and they overshoot 90% of their attacks. Meanwhile, I have the exact opposite problem with Leo, Robin and Elise; their movesets are too slow and easy to interrupt. They basically need Armored Blow and Astra to even be all that competent, and whatever advantage they have in damage is undercut by their generally low defense and slowness.

I haven't unlocked Lyn yet so It could change.

Favorite is probably Marths. I love his speed in his style. But Camilla comes really close 2nd. It feels so brutal and satisfying using her attacks.

Least favorite is probably Horse Units so far. Playing Xander, Frederick  were pretty eh. I don't mind Elise so it might be just close combat weapon horse people.