Which FE would you like to see get a remake next?

Dracologist

On 10/27/2017 at 5:30 PM, Lightchao42 said:

I think all your points are valid, but you forgot to mention that Binding Blade's prequel was already released internationally, and Blazing Blade ended on a psuedo-cliffhanger that led into it's predecessor. Players unfamiliar with FE6 never learned about what came of Zephiel's subplot, so I think that's another good reason for Binding Blade to get a remake next.

Wasn't that stuff removed from the European version of Blazing Blade?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Wasn't that stuff removed from the European version of Blazing Blade?

It was, but the Bern subplot makes more sense if you know that it exists to set up the villain of the previous game (and there are still reasons for Binding Blade to be remade aside from that).

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2017 at 3:53 PM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Those were already remade.

I know, just outdated mechanics and such. Never got to physically play it. I can wait now that I think about it, games like Genealogy of the Holy War and Blazing/Binding Blade deserve remakes over the Marth saga...

On 10/24/2017 at 3:52 PM, Dayni said:

I'm curious as to what you think about the DS games and how they fit as remakes then.

Uh.... xD Ha ha... Forget I ever said such a thing. (I understand, yes they have been remade but, I just haven't got to play them yet. Its kinda hard now, due to finding a copy, and how outdated it is, but I can wait on such a remake.)