What is going to be the next main series banner?

Shiki

After roughly 9 months there were many main series additions that aren't event-related. Almost every series got more faces to its roster ... but almost is almost.
I'm pretty one of the banners for November is going to be a special one, so it leaves space for another main series entry.

The progression so far from launch:
- Sacred Stones/Genealogy
- Genealogy/Thracia/Binding Blade/Radiant Dawn
- Blazing Blade
- Shadows of Valentia
- Path of Radiance
- Shadows of Valentia
- Mystery of the Emblem
- Shadows of Valentia
- Sacred Stones
- Path of Radiance
- Genealogy of the Holy War

So far the only main series that didn't get any more faces are the newer entries, Awakening and Fates. Fates kinda cheats in that regard since we got Charlotte and Shigure in their event forms before the actual incarnation. Both games are, of course, represented often in special banners though there are some rather important characters missing.
Awakening has still a lot of the original shepherds (Sumia, Maribelle, Vaike, Miriel, Ricken ... no I didn't forget someone), while Fates is missing pretty much everyone who isn't a retainer to a royal (most notably Kaze, Silas, maybe Rinkah and Flora).

The ones that didn't get 'proper' banner presentation are the participants from the Sibling Bonds banner; Thracia, Binding Blade and Radiant Dawn. Noticeably, Leif and Micaiah, the protagonist of their respective games, are still missing. The latter is also quite high in CYL which begs the question of her whereabouts.

What do you guys think about this? What game is going to get the spotlight?

Edited by Talandar

Mmm, I always envisioned Thracia banner would immediately follow Sigurd's banner. Leaf + Nanna + other girl + Othin. But after Sigurd was announced I made a joke about an FE4 Gen 2s banner, and people in this sub forum have started to make it sound like a great idea. Still, getting two banners back to back for a single game just isn't normal. Only ever done with Echoes, and Echoes was a brand new game in which the promotion and hype made sense. So my mind is back to Thracia. Shouldn't get my hopes up for four new characters though. If a FEH exec saw my Thracia banner, they'd drop Othin so fast. And the greatest personal axe in the series with him.

Tbh, I won't really complain about any new heroes. New Heroes is always a time to celebrate.

I think a new Fates or Awakening banner isnt too far off. Who that would include, I have no clue.

I can also see a Radiant Dawn Banner in a few months. Considering it only has 1 character at the moment. Even Thracia has more than Radiant Dawn.

Thracia 776 and Radiant Dawn don't even have barebones representation; it's more like an incomplete fossil find. All the other games have substantial representation and story or paralogue chapters dedicated to them; even if they've never had game-specific focuses they don't need one. So I would hope it's one of the two I just mentioned.

I don't really count Radiant Dawn as only having 1, despite what it says, otherwise the original FE would only have 1 (hi Wrys). Since so many characters are shared between RD and PoR, and several of them barely change between the two, to me, Thracia still has the fewest, although this might be bias since I really, really want to see more Thracians in the game. 

That being said, I have little hope for the future banner. At best we'll get Leif, Nanna and another random girl. If we're lucky, we'll get someone added in GHB or TT. 

If they do count RD, then Micaiah, Sothe and another random girl (probably one from PoR, too, for the heck of it). And, if I'm really lucky, Sephiran will make an appearance as the TT reward or Lehran as the GHB :D 

51 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

My strongest guess is that soon we are getting a full Binding Blade banner considering that other than Klein, no other unit from that game had been added since launched. 

Except for Narcian and Zephiel, but those guys are GHBs, so they don't really count. Yeah, i definitely agree that Binding Blade should be the next full banner. And a new Binding Blade banner would also make it likely so that Brunya and Murdock could get GHBs and then we have the complete Dragon General trio.

Blazing Sword could be nice.
A shame that Guy (The guy who taught me to love myrmidon) and Karla (For families sake) Would be another red swordfighters.

Binding Blade could give us another grey bowknight with Sue, wouldn't be too bad.
And how about Echidna (I like females in fe who can wear axe. I also liked Rinkah in Fates)
After all I made Sakura in Fates an Axefighter because:

Spoiler

HNI8Mu6.jpg

And Sakura has more strength than Rinkah...
and Gonzales (After Arden he deserves also a chance and he will be our next free Tempest Trial character).
Or Just give us Rutger.

Edited by Stroud

Insert comment about Sacred Stones banner with Lute, Joshua and L' Arachel (for some reason) here. But seriously, I would love a banner with Lute, Joshua, Cormag and Natasha.

I actually wouldn't mind a FE 6 banner with Sue, Dorothy, Alan, and Rutger. A Conquest banner with Charlotte (I'm a bit salty that my favourite character was regulated to a seasonal banner with shitty art), Benny, Keaton (I think it's time for some beast units in this game), and Nyx. A Birthright banner with Rinkah, Kaze, Hayato, and Kaden. A theme banner like the first two with Leif, Nanna, Micaiah, and Sothe.  I've been playing a bit of Hector mode and a banner with Oswin, Kent, Sain, Dorcas would be cool.

What I think they'll do, I have no idea.

Micaiah is the only character in the top 10 results that isn't in the game yet (iirc), so I feel she has to be added before the end of the year. 

Micaiah (blue), Sothe (grey), and either Edward (red) or Nolan (green) with the other as a TT reward (or a Lehran GHB) seems like a safe bet.

8 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Micaiah is the only character in the top 10 results that isn't in the game yet (iirc), so I feel she has to be added before the end of the year. 

Micaiah (blue), Sothe (grey), and either Edward (red) or Nolan (green) with the other as a TT reward (or a Lehran GHB) seems like a safe bet.

I actually think Micaiah would be red, since in Awakening, there seems to be a weapon called Micaiah's Pyre, and red seems to fit her better.

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I actually think Micaiah would be red, since in Awakening, there seems to be a weapon called Micaiah's Pyre, and red seems to fit her better.

I don't see why they would give her a random Awakening tome instead of a canon light tome from RD though. And light mages have been blue or green (for Naga tomes).

7 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

They can do two separate banners like the Alm's Army and Celica's Army banners. One with Micaiah, Sothe, and some other character (Laura? Pelleas?), and the other with Edward, Nolan, and Leonardo.

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Micaiah is a light mage. Standard light magic is most likely blue (the casting circle for Naga is blue, but Naga itself is green most likely as reference to being a divine dragon like Fae).

Awakening also has "Katarina's Jolt" (Katarina is not blue) and "Celica's Gale" (Celica is not green).

1 hour ago, Book Bro said:

I would like that and getting Lehran as a GHB would be great since we already have BK.  

IMO the only way Micaiah will be red is if IS decides to go "screw RD Micaiah, let's take Awakening Micaiah" and make her a dark mage. With the same Dark Mage clothes she wore there... can someone get me brain bleach pls? thx

Back on the topic, they could go with Thracia banner followed by Genealogy 2nd gen banner. Though as much as I like Jugdral, that would be a bit of an overexposure.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

They can do two separate banners like the Alm's Army and Celica's Army banners. One with Micaiah, Sothe, and some other character (Laura? Pelleas?), and the other with Edward, Nolan, and Leonardo.

Wouldn't it be odd if they did this for Radiant Dawn?
The Alm/Celica banner was more in line of the 2 unique path and their respective army which justified this. But for Radiant Dawn it seems rather unlikely. I rather see Fates doing this again with a Hoshido and Nohr banner.

One thing to keep in mind about Binding Blade is the sheer amount of clones. A majority of characters are literally carbon copies of the Archanean ones (Dieck = Ogma, Cain/Abel = Alan/Lance, Old Marcus = Jeigan etc.). Of course there are some unique characters/groups (Western Isles or Etrurian Generals) but I would expect them to wait a bit more to go for Binding Blade. On top of that, most of the GHB lined up with the ongoing banner and this game already has Zephiel and Narcian. They would have to bring up another FE6 villain (a General presumably) which would make them the most represented antagonist faction in the game.

5 minutes ago, Talandar said:

Wouldn't it be odd if they did this for Radiant Dawn?

I don't see anything that would prevent them from doing so. Considering the recent banner patterns, the initial sibling banners are significantly more odd.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Perhaps they could do something like this:

Dawn Brigade: Micaiah (Green Tome Infantry), Sothe (Dagger Infantry), Edward (Sword Infantry) or [insert other Dawn Brigade member here, I just defaulted to Edward for color variance and to be the obligatory red that every non-seasonal new character banner has to have]
Daein Liberation Army: Tauroneo (Lance Armored), Zihark (Sword Infantry), Jill (Axe Flying)

As far as the GHB goes, I'd kinda like to see Jarod actually but somehow I feel that I'm probably alone in that wish. 

25 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Perhaps they could do something like this:

Dawn Brigade: Micaiah (Green Tome Infantry), Sothe (Dagger Infantry), Edward (Sword Infantry) or [insert other Dawn Brigade member here, I just defaulted to Edward for color variance and to be the obligatory red that every non-seasonal new character banner has to have]
Daein Liberation Army: Tauroneo (Lance Armored), Zihark (Sword Infantry), Jill (Axe Flying)

As far as the GHB goes, I'd kinda like to see Jarod actually but somehow I feel that I'm probably alone in that wish. 

I wouldn't actually mind seeing Jarod, but if the choice was down to him and Lehran, he'd not get the vote there from me. Mostly because Lehran is my most wanted character out of all the 'baddies'. Pretty guy with wings? Heck yes! 

I always liked his story, too. Man, I really hope they add him to Heroes soon. I'd happily have an RD banner over a Thracia banner if that was the case :D 

But Jarod would be okay, too. I quite liked him as a villain. 

Let's see... As far as main banners go, it'd be logical to see another Jugdral banner, either a second gen or a Thracia one, so that wouldn't be too surprising. Then again, this game doesn't always follow a logical course of action. I think Katarina's banner surprised a LOT of people. It would also make a lot of sense to have a Dawn Brigade banner sooner rather than later... I know I've been waiting for Micaiah for a while now, and RD hasn't really gotten a proper banner, and neither has Binding Blade. I'd love to get a few of those characters. Especially Lugh. I'm also fairly certain that we'll get another SS banner sometime before the year is over if that leaker's last prediction is true...

I don't know what IS will do about the Awakening/Fates characters. I'm sure they'll get banners eventually. That's probably what IS has planned next since it seems like the most random choice.

Hoap it's Binding Blade.  Wouldn't mind seeing Echidna, Miledy, Sue, and Igrene come over into the game.  If Idun got a chapter that would be neiss, since she was such an underdeveloped character for a Final Boss.  There should be another mounted archer added to the mix soon, so why not Sue or Sin?  Btw, Miledy or even Percival is much more deserving of BST boosts than Ayra.  Fire Emblem 6 is Miledy Emblem after all.  Also, Rutger needs to get in too.