October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

Yeah, I don't think we should get our hopes up for non-Fates/Awakening characters in a seasonal banner. While it is possible, you should keep your expectations low just in case.

As for me, I hope its Henry, or another version of Odin that doesn't suck. Maybe we'll get a special version of Selena? Wouldn't be surprised if we got Tharja but then again she is slated for the Christmas banner.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like Leo on the right. As long as he isn't ass, I'm happy. He's my favorite male from Fates.

No idea who's on the left, but it's probably female.

I'm already prepared for the possibility of another Leon and ANOTHER Xander... If they somehow don't use them, I'll be completely surprised.

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

I'm already prepared for the possibility of another Leon and ANOTHER Xander... If they somehow don't use them, I'll be completely surprised.

Yes I agree we need more of the gay archer, (That would be cool though give us Valbar first)

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I was being hyperbolic, but 2 out of 20 isn't a great track record.

Hey now, considering Awakening and Fates haven't got any regular (new) banners since release, the least they can do is give us seasonals.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Hey now, considering Awakening and Fates haven't got any regular (new) banners since release, the least they can do is give us seasonals.

Frankly that is worse, instead of getting some of the less popular character from awakening and fates, we are getting tons of copies of the popular character who have already been shoved in our face repeatedly, looking at you Camilla, Xander, Corrin and Lucina 

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Frankly that is worse, instead of getting some of the less popular character from awakening and fates, we are getting tons of copies of the popular character who have already been shoved in our face repeatedly, looking at you Camilla, Xander, Corrin and Lucina 

Corrin and Camilla haven't repeated, and Lucina was voted into one of hers. Xander being in two is pretty odd though.

And while, yes, I'd like the likes of Sumia, Female Morgan, and Cynthia to finally make their debuts, this is at least something. Which is the point. If they aren't going to give us regular characters, we might as well get the bulk of the specials.

Edited by Arthur97

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Witch Lucina on the left and vampire Lucina on the right. Clearly.

I have a different proposition, Witch Xander on the left and vampie Xander on the right both with a rally Xander skill

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I have a different proposition, Witch Xander on the left and vampie Xander on the right both with a rally Xander skill

Neither of those are likely to be colorless, so Xander is off the table.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Neither of those are likely to be colorless, so Xander is off the table.

Vampires are known for draining their opponents thus weakening them, what weapons in this game weaken their opponents, Daggers of course. Therefore the vampire is a dagger user, therefore it must be Xander.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Vampires are known for draining their opponents thus weakening them, what weapons in this game weaken their opponents, Daggers of course. Therefore the vampire is a dagger user, therefore it must be Xander.

I would laugh, though, if the vampire's weapon is literally just a reskinned Absorb staff.

I'm glad for everyone who wanted a Halloween event. As for me, I'm going to start hoarding orbs from this banner since I'm not interested in either Halloween or special characters who were not CYL or dancers.

... Only other thing I want to say is that they better not have any Nohrians, or repeat Nohrians, on here again. I'll be really pissed off otherwise.

Well, I think I'm getting burnt out on these banners,

I'm just so tired of hardly getting anything. I've grown up with ccgs and with those I atleast felt like I'd get something decent after a while. I don't know,  I think I'm sick of these gacha games

I hope they release nothing special. I need to save my wallet.

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hone Lucina and Fortify Lucina confirmed.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

*PFT* Like that would be a bad thing.

Would be for me since I can't afford it right now.

49 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I hope they release nothing special. I need to save my wallet.

Hone Lucina and Fortify Lucina confirmed.

I concur, but they will release an exclusive like "R Tome Exp"

This guys gets it.

If this is fucking Leo, and the Nohrians get their fill of the banner yet again, I'll be having a hard time not to delete the app in abject rage. This is too much. The Nohr royals have offcially gotten Lucina-level annoying with the constant shilling they get. I am sick of seeing their faces. They already had them in Spring, June, and August. Is it too much to give just one banner where the Hoshidans get something?? Just one?? I am not asking for them to make 3 Hoshidan banners to make up for all the Nohrian ones. All I want is one banner, and them to stop plastering those discount goths all over my app screen.

Time for some totally left-field speculation!

What if the witch one is a Witch!Ninian? How would @Ice Dragon feel about a special Ninian?

Those long things sort of matcher her flowing cloth thing, and there some small ornamental things on the belt that also match the belt thingies current Ninian has.

.....that said the point of special costume ones is to have a different get up so I'm likely wrong!

Also ice dragons suit Christmas banners more anyway

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Time for some totally left-field speculation!

What if the witch one is a Witch!Ninian? How would @Ice Dragon feel about a special Ninian?

Those long things sort of matcher her flowing cloth thing, and there some small ornamental things on the belt that also match the belt thingies current Ninian has.

.....that said the point of special costume ones is to have a different get up so I'm likely wrong!

Also ice dragons suit Christmas banners more anyway

Too short-looking to be Ninian.

It's okay, I've been sketching my own seasonal Ninians.