October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to rage a lot, since I only was looking for Henry or Jakob and since the banner started I only had pulled H!Sakura, Leon and Rebecca. And then suddenly, in my last two summons before running out of orbs (I’m F2P), I’ve just got both of them :D

I’m so happy, don’t care about Nowi, so I think it’s time to start stockpiling orbs again :D

On 06/11/2017 at 9:45 PM, Clogon said:

My 5% pity breaker was a -ATK/+Def Julia... Whelp, my -Def/+Res Julia is now +3.

Edit:

I even had 4 colourless on that roll too. :(

First it was Julia (I can forgive) but now, after another 5% pity breaker, I got a 5* Sleiph. This banner hates me!

First time I'm lucky enough to get 3 of 4 seasonal units (Jakob, Sakura & Nowi).

I'm still going for Henry but I'm already happy with the outcome. Didn't even spend that many orbs. Things DO even out eventually. :o!

Edited by Vince777

3 hours ago, Clogon said:

Adding a 5* Boey to my list of pity 5% breakers. This game hates me. :( Over 700 orbs and no Halloween unit. :(

This kind of stuff is why I can't see myself spending anymore on this game. It's just ludicrous how unsatisfying the experience can become with bad luck.

4 hours ago, Clogon said:

Adding a 5* Boey to my list of pity 5% breakers. This game hates me. :( Over 700 orbs and no Halloween unit. :(

Dang. That is a new level of bad luck. I think I'm either closing in on 100 orbs or a little over 100 orbs into this banner without a focus unit and I thought my luck was bad. 

I really hope I get a focus unit in a few pulls because the banner is ending. I just want Dagger Valor and a Klein

19 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

This kind of stuff is why I can't see myself spending anymore on this game. It's just ludicrous how unsatisfying the experience can become with bad luck.

18 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Dang. That is a new level of bad luck. I think I'm either closing in on 100 orbs or a little over 100 orbs into this banner without a focus unit and I thought my luck was bad. 

I really hope I get a focus unit in a few pulls because the banner is ending. I just want Dagger Valor and a Klein

Sadly, this is how True Random works and I pull knowing exactly what I am getting myself into. At least the game gave me Bow Lyn and Mia on my first set of 15 orbs for the other 2 banners.

Got H!Henry as my free summon way back when. Trying to get Nekura only brought me frustration and tears (and a metric ton of 3* star garbage and unwanted pity breakers). H!Jakob reared his head twice instead, so I sacrificed one and send the other to oblivion. They could have at least had the decency to not put two focus units into colourless hell.

I swear if this happens with Event!Takumi, I am deleting this game for AC. At least then I won't have to deal with this gacha nonsense.

Edited by Nanima

It took ALL FREAKING MONTH of sniping Red orbs. ALL. FREAKING. MONTH.

My unit bunker has suffered as a result. I only have 1 Reposition fodder and pretty much nothing else (well a few Hinatas but not EVERY unit can be improved by throwing Fury at them). The only 5* units I have gotten, aka pity breakers, were Male Corrin (+Atk -HP to be fair) and Celica (pure DD3 fodder), and I had to dip into my bank account a few times so I could afford that 3 extra orbs for one more summon... for getting another freaking Stahl or Fir or something.

It took ALL FREAKING MONTH... to finally get ToD Nowi.

+Def -Spd is horrendous, but screw it all I'll make this work if I have to sacrifice multiple 5* exclusive units, damn everything the higher ups tell me to use someone else. Screw Henry Jakob and Sakura, screw gachapon phone games, screw gambling, and ESPECIALLY screw YOU, Celica. I ALREADY GOT LIKE 3 OF YOU AND ONE OF THE YOUS WAS BETTER THAN +ATK -RES, YOU ARE WORTH NOTHING TO ME.

...so yeah, I can finally let this banner pass on in peace, inhaling candy with Nowi.

It's funny how the gacha knows what you want and denies you that...

I wanted either Henry or Jakob. I luckily got Henry in my 2nd pull in my main account (although this was mid-month), but boy the desire sensor denied me the armours in my second account.

At the very least, I got 5 stars for my first 3 sessions. Innes, Saber and then Nekura on my 3rd one. Sadly no green orbs in each session, but a 5 star for the first 3 sessions is still pretty good considering it's the base 3% rate. I mean I'll take it but yeah, sharing colours is pretty annoying and a lot of the time gives you the unit that you're not hoping for in the first place.

Well that is that. No Jakob for me. I did get Nowi finally. and I dropped another 20 bucks just to break my final pity(I suppose I could have waited until tomorrow to do that, maybe the daily orbs would have done it for me, but I still likely would have spent a bit to break finish the pull as long as there were colors I wanted). I also got a slightly better sakura. So instead of -ATK/+DEF, I can now run with -ATK/+RES. Why couldn't it have been -DEF/+RES? Or you know -Anything-other-than-atk-or-spd? Nowi is better at least. +HP/-DEF. I can work with that.

Now the question is, what to do with my spare Kitty. Merging would only give her HP and RES. If it would give her a point of attack that would be a no brainer to try and salvage that a bit, but that was apparently also too much to hope for. I probably just hang onto her incase someone wants Kitty Paddle in the future. Sadly all my dagger users are basically -ATK. I am starting to think this game hates daggers.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

+Def -Spd is horrendous, but screw it all I'll make this work if I have to sacrifice multiple 5* exclusive units, damn everything the higher ups tell me to use someone else.

Just give her Swordbreaker to kill the low res Swordies. +Def will help survive DC. Guidance Seal + Grimoire is such a wonderful utility combo!

I used 30 orbs to try again for Jakob but no luck.  I am at 5% pity rate, according to the math I should have a 99% chance of pulling a 5* from colorless on my next pull.  I give it one last shot tomorrow.  Naga just give me H!Jakob tomorrow please!

1 hour ago, Clogon said:

Just give her Swordbreaker to kill the low res Swordies. +Def will help survive DC. Guidance Seal + Grimoire is such a wonderful utility combo!

Good idea, I'll remember that when I get Abel in a few years.