October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No witch Corrin, no hypothetical orbs from me.

It won't be orbs silly. It'll be candy! Until the banner ends, all orbs at a 100 to 1 conversion rate are turned into pieces of wrapped candy. They do exactly the same thing, they just look appropriate for the holiday. Or so it'd be nice if it was the case. And if the Summer banners turned orbs into beach balls.

Also, expect one of those four new seasonal characters to be shoved on a banner shared only with Gaius.

10 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I also just realised we need ghost Kellam

Kellam: Boo!!! 

Everyone: I think I'm hearing something..... nope, just my ears.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess we are doing (for special units):

Halloween from Oct 30-Nov30

Christmas/Winter from Nov 30-Dec 30

New Years/Yukata everywhere Festa - Dec 30 - Jan 30

1 Year Celebration - Jan 30 - Feb 28

Sound about right?

Edited by Coolmanio

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

According to a WSJ report, FEH dipped in sales from lack of special events

Money talks kids

Mummy setsuna

I'd put a brave weapon on her, give her life and death with desperation just so that she can do 0x4 with her original quadsuna friend 

We've been getting nothing but special banners since June, it that's what you mean by special events.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

So I guess we are doing (for special units):

Halloween from Oct 30-Nov30

Christmas/Winter from Nov 30-Dec 30

New Years/Yukata everywhere Festa - Dec 30 - Jan 30

1 Year Celebration - Jan 30 - Feb 30

Sound about right?

Feb 30?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Feb 30?

That's right we can celebrate till the end of time with a banner that never ends 

Also I they decided to do a new year banner I doubt Lucina would be on it because neither tharja, Chrom or Cordelia where on the Ylissean Summer Banner

Edited by Mackc2

From what I remember, similar silhouettes preceding previous seasonal banners have always shown just two of the four characters.

Edited by Othin

16 minutes ago, Aquazuras said:

That looks kinda like a coffin on the left and Leo was a vampire in the DLC

I expected Leo to be in a Halloween event and not summer because of this and the easy tomato = blood = vampire connection.

Then again I also expected Gaius to be Halloween related because of candy (maybe we'll get Asugi)

Either the witch person is a young person or someone older but the perspective just makes the legs shorter. Really have no clue on who could it be- are those long things hair or just costume details? The only witch-related characters I can see are either Fates or Echoes-related because the Witch classes are in the game..

.....unless it's Miriel.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We've been getting nothing but special banners since June, it that's what you mean by special events.

The exact quote

They also had to prepare a full slate of limited-time events happening within the app to keep players coming back frequently—a lesson they learned from “Fire Emblem Heroes,” which lacked these events in the wake of its launch and lost some traffic as a result.

This article was in reference to the new animal crossing game they're making or whatever

Because at the start they didnt have much events, now they are trying to make up for it I guess. 

43 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Never. Honestly, I’m sick of the constant Nohr shilling.

This. I really do not want it to be Leo or female Corrin for this reason. Though I'd tolerate female Corrin more because she at least could be used in either Hoshido or Nohr, even if she's more associated with Nohr.

We need Hoshido or non-3DS characters only in this, imo.

Well, by the time the banner drops, I'll have like 30ish orbs saved up, so we'll see what happens.  I'm not used to saving up orbs (LOL) so it feels kind of weird to not be spending them.  This time around it's easier since I'm not interested in any of the remaining focus units currently available (got all the PA units I wanted, and didn't get anything out of the Takumi banner before it ended...T_T).  Tbh I'm not sure I'll want any of the Halloween units, but I'm excited to see who they are.  The anticipation is slowly eating away at me.

I would save for it, but I still have a non Atk- Inigo and Ayra to get! When they get revealed in a couple of days (assuming friday or saturday), I'll decide whether they're worth saving for. I really hope it it's someone new though. We don't need three versions of each Nohr Royal. Either give the Hoshido something or not Awakening/Fates. We still have tons of titles without a seasonal character from them :/

I wouldn't mind another Leo... Unless I don't get him again lol...

But yeah really, no Nohrians would be VERY GOOD, and I don't care for another Corrin, I would like to see other characters!!

But wishing for a seasonal Innes is like an impossible dream right? Oh boy... I only have 240 orbs ... I just... wish there aren't a character I really really want, since... I used too much orbs searching for Shigure (and I'm glad I got him)

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

The more I look at it, the female seems to be Elise.  If you look at the picture it looks like one of her pigtail things on the left of the photo.

Please no

Hmmm if they really do have more Hoshidan representation who could these be?

Witch Sakura might work with the body size. (Can't really see it being Hinoka, unless it's just the perspective)

Oboro's pretty popular but she doesn't really fit any of the silhouettes. That said, I'm sure her fashion loving personality would love to make costumes!

I wonder if we'll have Halloween Azama as an armoured unit. "Death comes for everyone" indeed (unfortunately the hair isn't spiky enough)...Hmmm I just realised most Hosidans have spiky hair Hoshido too anime

Something has feathers though. There's something that's too feather-shaped to be just tattered clothes. Henry would actually be pretty cool and fitting for Halloween- even if he isn't Hoshidan.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Vampire Reinhardt.

Brave Green Tome on a horse.

Has Sol built into the tome for HP sucking.

New B skill: Charge Ring. If you've played FE5 you know what that is.

Yes.

You just want to watch the world burn don't you?

I appreciate that.

Henry would be awesome in this type of banner, Halloween does seem like his favorite holiday. He does have a collar, so it is not confirmed Leo. A Coffin? Odd. There are a lot of feathers, crows/ravens.

I really do not want more Fates characters, I really want more Awakening or FE7 characters.

The left person. Umm... no idea. A jester or clown?

Edited by Lord_Grima

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Keep in mind that there are only 2 silhouettes shown, just like with all the other seasonal banners, there will be 2 more units that aren't teased here.

True, true.  I feel like the left one is going to be a witch, either a mage or melee unit that uses that thingy (broomstick? lantern?).  The unit on the right might be a vampire armor knight that uses the coffin as his shield, doubt he'd be a mage unit.