October 30 - Halloween Banner

Coolmanio

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good, Sakura's in the banner. That means the Hoshidans got something.

That said, I'm not going to pull, but condolences to Thane ... who said he'd pull for a witch Sakura :P:

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

I SEE SAKURA BUT I CANT WATCH THE VIDEO YESSS

we also have frankenstein archer jakob. green armorred mage vampire henry and red mage witch nowi

All Fates and Awakening. Gonna see some bitter posts today.

Figures we get ANOTHER limited banner flier mage, god damn. They really know how to keep those exclusive. 

I'm gonna NEED that Nowi, even though I don't care for her art a whole lot. Also would like Sakura, but watch me get screwed by Jakob. Henry as the first armor mage is interesting, but I'm not a big fan of him. 

Edited by Alkaid

Happy with everything aside from Jakob. Most unlikable Fates character imo.

Would've liked a little non-3DS representation, as many of us would I think. But at least they split it this time. Disliked that the beach banners locked into a single game.

these picks kinda make sense cause it's very popular event with children. mostly young characters from the awakening and fates (wish they were from other games, but okay). at first it feels like jakob is a odd choice, but there have been frankenstein butlers in fiction

But...but...I don't like using armor units.  I can't handle their 1 movement, I can't do it.

*sigh* I guess this is as good a time as any to just try using armor units.  At the very least I will jumping into the colorless pit for Jakob, and I wouldn't mind getting Sakura out of it, either.  Will pull green orbs when there are no colorless ones.  I wonder if I'll have the same kind of luck I had with the PA banner lol but that might be too much to ask for.  I still haven't leveled up the PA units I got to lvl 40 yet and now they're adding more people.

1 minute ago, mewyeon said:

But...but...I don't like using armor units.  I can't handle their 1 movement, I can't do it.

*sigh* I guess this is as good a time as any to just try using armor units.  At the very least I will jumping into the colorless pit for Jakob, and I wouldn't mind getting Sakura out of it, either.  Will pull green orbs when there are no colorless ones.  I wonder if I'll have the same kind of luck I had with the PA banner lol but that might be too much to ask for.  I still haven't leveled up the PA units I got to lvl 40 yet and now they're adding more people.

At least Henry comes with Armoured March! You just need to add another armour haha

Don't knock Armour Emblem until you try it though! Just the fact that we have ranged armours is already an upgrade! I mean, Ursula GHB was a lot easier thank to BK/Hector

so let's check what the new units are gonna be

sakura is anti-mage

jakob is a armored (i think) archer that focuses on dealing huge amounts of damage with ignis

henry is an armored (i think) green mage that's armor support

Nowi is focused around being a atk and res mage flier that can wings of mercy3 with her weapon

Edited by silveraura25

I kinda suspected Nowi, since the witch silhouette clearly seemed like some loli character, and since they always do 3DS characters she seemed mostly likely to me. I don't really care for her art, though. Having her right after they baited with that Hinoka and hone fliers banner feels sneaky. I still really want Hinoka since I like her regardless, but I'm glad I didn't let myself get baited this time and waited for the Halloween reveal. 

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Wishing you the best of luck here.

Seems like I'll need it. 

Also, what the hell is up with Nowi's art? Say what you will about her design but at least her original art was drawn well, here she just looks weird and is half-naked. And of course she seems to be the best unit here.