Briar's arts

desertbriar

Hellooo I've emerged from the shadows and hope to be more active on serene's whenever uni isn't killing me. I think I've drawn enough FE art to make a thread and showcase, and hopefully get some exposure (Being an introverted artist is a hard life :x) or critique (Go for it! Would love advice on colors, lighting, and such).

My favorite medium is copic and pen despite the painful amount of mistakes I make with the medium. For digital art, my favorite brushes are the crayon-like ones to lineart with. Just a hobbyist artist  but I plan to sneak some art courses into my schedule.

My newest/favorite pieces:

blood_moon_by_autumn0wl-dbrx9fn.png(most recent art, still working on my art style)

smug_gremlin_fairy_by_autumn0wl-dbdohnb.

alola_starters_v2_by_autumn0wl-dbcunod.p

Journey

(FF tactics :p)

you_are_the_ocean_s_gray_waves_by_autumn(Half a year old. I know the lance isn't straight lmao, messed up while inking it. The head anatomy bugs me too)

(I just wish there was an easy yet effective way to take photos of my traditional art :/ But alas, I have no scanner.)

siren_of_the_sea_by_autumn0wl-dao6yo3.pn

(This one's a year old but it's aged well enough for me to still like it. I like painty styles but it is super time-consuming and annoying to execute)

Wow, I love your style! Your range of digital and traditional stuff flow so nicely together too.

You've earned yourself a follower on Tumblr, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work and what you do next!