Do you share a name with an FE character?

Corrobin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

No, but my little sister shares her name with a bow user from the Tellius games.

Astrid!

Yep, good ol' thiefy boy from FE7. Exact spelling too, which was a little surprising since I often see people with just one t instead. Although, I kinda wish I shared a name with someone I like more, but oh well.

For an extra bonus, all three of my immediate family members also share names with FE characters, or at least names that are close. My mom shares her name exactly with an FE5 character, my sister shares her name with two characters but neither have the right spelling, and my dad just gets a single character with a very close name in Tellius. I even share my last name with a character, and my middle name with part of a chapter name! So many name coincidences for me.

I hop around on one leg in shorts while playing the flute. If that's not clear enough, I'm heavily implied to be Roy's uncle.

Spoiler

And if you haven't played the Elibe games, it's Nils. But isn't it boring just to say it? ;)

Apparently I do, Marth's games are, apart from the Tellius games, the only ones I havent played, but according the wiki there is a character whose name is another spelling of mine, in some of them.

Also, bonus point for my username, minus the numbers, coincidentally being an FE character too? Ive had the username for a lot longer than I knew about her.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

I don't think most people are comfortable giving away any part of their name online.

Unless your name is very unique, first names are usually okay.  I don't mind if people call me Rachel.

2 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Does my Avatar from Awakening count?

No, (except for the basic names of Kris, Robin and Corrin) since you can name them whatever.

5 hours ago, Lau said:

Not as far as I'm aware, which is surprising since my name is pretty common.

I do believe there is a Laura, and that's the closest you're gonna get most likely.

if your name is Lara, there's a Lara on Thracia.

Edit: I posted this because Lara was the only name I remembered that was similar to Laura, but then I remembered Lauren exists lol

Edited by Nobody

4 hours ago, Nobody said:

if your name is Lara, there's a Lara on Thracia.

Edit: I posted this because Lara was the only name I remembered that was similar to Laura, but then I remembered Lauren exists lol

Wait, there's a Lauren? Because that's my name. I just remembered Laurent, so yeah, that's the closest I'm gonna get.

11 minutes ago, Lau said:

Wait, there's a Lauren? Because that's my name. I just remembered Laurent, so yeah, that's the closest I'm gonna get.

No, he meant Thracia has a thief character named Lana, and then he realized your name is Lauren.

But yeah, back on topic, no characters share my name, though I kind of like that my name feels unique.  Though you could count those mounts from Awakening, though I don't spell my name that way...

Spoiler

Griffin (Grif)