3x3 of the week! #19: Favorite Western Animation shows

Jedi

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jedi said:

This week we're going kind of general, now 9 characters you like the most in gaming as a whole.

ill make mine later today.

Talk about a difficulty spike.

It's really hard for me to pick absolute favorites. This list is basicaly 9 characters that I enjoyed a lot, but not necessarily my absolutely favorite. It's heavily biased towards games I played recently. It also has my favorite pokemon because why not

azpYD8j.png

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

It's really hard for me to pick absolute favorites. This list is basicaly 9 characters that I enjoyed a lot, but not necessarily my absolutely favorite. It's heavily biased towards games I played recently. It also has my favorite pokemon because why not

azpYD8j.png

who's the blue alien

I can't make a definitive top 9 from every game I've ever played, so I decided to tackle this by picking some of my favorite games/series and choosing one of my favorites from each as a representative (that was the plan at least, but there were two games I couldn't put in just one for, oops)

X3UoHYJ.png

Spoiler

Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy V), Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney), Titania (Fire Emblem)

Aigis (Persona 3), Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney), Sei Asagiri (VA-11 Hall-A)

Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog), Marle (Chrono Trigger), Jill Stingray (VA-11 Hall-A)

Edited by SecondWorld

tic3fXf.jpg

Spoiler

A2 (NieR: Automata), Millia Rage (Guilty Gear), Dante (Devil May Cry), Leif (FE5), Wesker (Resident Evil), Trevor Belmont (Castlevania 3), Yukari (Persona 3), Samus (Metroid), Olivier (Trails In The Sky)

tried to limit it one character per series. that was tough

Did a rule of one character per series. As many have said, it was actually pretty tough.

gvfgsIU.jpg

• Top row: Dunban (Xenoblade Chronicles), Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt), Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask) 
  • Middle row: Bowser Jr (Super Mario Bros) Zoroark (Pokemon),  Roy (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade)
  • Bottom row: Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising), Meta Knight (Kirby), Clorica (Rune Factory 4)

This was hard. I held back on Trails.

ciuiiBz.jpg

Spoiler

Top Row: Agate Crosner (Trails/Kiseki), Aerith (Final Fantasy), Cecil (Final Fantasy) 
Middle Row: Meru (Legend of Dragoon), Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog), Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei) 
Bottom Row: Matthew (Fire Emblem), Richter Belmont (Castlevania), Ichiro Ogami (Sakura Wars)

Edited by Jedi

13 minutes ago, Jedi said:

It was a really close call choosing between Bartz and Cecil for me, glad Cecil got some recognition

...Also, including the names of the characters is a good idea that I probably should've done before, edited my post in case there was anyone people didn't recognize

Edited by SecondWorld

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

6uoEXOp.png

Anyways, I'm done.
Most of my favorite game characters are girls, so. Uh. 
Well whatever.

Haha fairly unsurprised at your set. 

4 hours ago, KeA said:

af026202c1.png

Olivier and Joker of course, I knew instantly for you haha. 

Lmao Suku :P: 

2 minutes ago, Batter the Beast said:

3x3vidyapeeps.png

Had to limit myself to one character per series

That X & Julius art is top tier, also I knew you liked Frog but not like that much.

evdOihS.png

Jill (Fire Emblem), Jade (Beyond Good and Evil), Viconia DeVir (Baldur's Gate series)
Maiden Astraea (Demon's Souls), Arthas Menethil (Warcraft series), The Master (Fallout 1)
Tyrael (Diablo series), Kabal (Mortal Kombat series), Shodan (System Shock)

one per series, and characters like Deckard Cain, Edwin (Baldur's Gate) and Illidan I also thought of.

i probably forgot a bunch but these are the ones that come to mind

Edited by Tryhard

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

evdOihS.png

Jill (Fire Emblem), Jade (Beyond Good and Evil), Viconia DeVir (Baldur's Gate series)
Maiden Astraea (Demon's Souls), Arthas Menethil (Warcraft series), The Master (Fallout 1)
Tyrael (Diablo series), Kabal (Mortal Kombat series), Shodan (System Shock)

one per series, and characters like Deckard Cain and Illidan I also thought of.

i probably forgot a bunch but these are the ones that come to mind

Great choices, I still need to play Beyond Good & Evil, and Tyrael is always awesome, System Shock is another I need to get to at some point, and the Master and Arthas are really great

Tali'Zorah (Mass Effect), Turalyon (Warcraft), Micaiah (Fire Emblem), Minsc (Baldur's Gate), Illidan (Warcraft), Adam Jensen (Deus Ex Human Revolution/Mankind Divided), Cloud (Final Fantasy VII), Lucina (Fire Emblem), Shepard (Mass Effect)

G5gA9L2j.png