3x3 of the week! #19: Favorite Western Animation shows

Jedi

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I saved it to my Phone, then uploaded it to this website from my phone.

Oh. I did it on my computer because I don't think I could get it done in a timely manner on my phone.

The new 3x3 theme of this week is simply 9 characters you adore from animation, both eastern and western. 

rZKkEex.jpg

Characters are as follows 

Optimus Prime (Transformers), Zuko (Avatar the Last Airbender), Midori Sugiura (Mai-Hime) 
Tien/Tenshinhan (Dragon Ball), Jack (Samurai Jack), Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) 
Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon), Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho), Wile E Coyote (Looney Toons) 

5a0940580e363_Week3.thumb.png.ce133690203fa68bc0863e956863f854.png

Top: Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends), Shintaro Kisaragi (Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors)
Middle: Ledo (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet), Yuzuki Seo (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun), Yomiko Readman (Read or Die)
Bottom: Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier), Relena Darlian/Peacecraft (Gundam Wing), Kazuma Ikezawa (Summer Wars)

This was more difficult than it needed to be, I've watched way too much anime.

gTBmBKt.jpg

Kazuma Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho), Korra (Avatar: The Legend of Korra), Starfire (Teen Titans)

Homer Simpson (The Simpsons), Ruri Hoshino (Martian Successor Nadesico), Mai Tokiha (Mai Hime)

Harley Quinn (Batman The Animated Series), Misty (Pokemon), Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

This one was pretty tough. But I think I'm happy with my choices.

This one was a pain in the arse, cause I don't really watch that many animated shows but I tried to stick to the 'one per season' rule. Once again, in no particular order:
mosaic0180809573677f4ee91447782ef86ce1210da0e4.thumb.jpg.703a0898414ddacd13b2daf1bbaec3a0.jpg

Double D- Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Semiramis- Fate (Fate/Apocrypha)
Mordecai- Regular Show
Toph Beifong- ATLA
Moe Szylak- The Simpsons
Blake Belladona- RWBY
Orochimaru- Literally the only good thing about Naruto
Marceline- Adventure Time
Cell- DBZ

Edited by Archer of Red

6 minutes ago, Ebony said:

Hey Jedi, do characters from OVAs adapted from, say, video games count? Or just adaptations? Say like Alucard from the Castlevania cartoon.......

If you're hard pressed for characters i'd say you can. 

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

If you're hard pressed for characters i'd say you can. 

Oh I'm not, I was just curious. Wanted to put a Fate/Grand Order OVA character in there but if its not recommended I have enough ideas for what to put.

ydqv2cQ.png

Top left to right: Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star), Joseph Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), Piccolo (Dragon Ball)
Middle left to right: Weiss Schnee (RWBY), Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Bottom left to right: Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory), Lina Inverse (Slayers), Strong Bad (Homestar Runner)

Edited by Ercdouken

mosaicd7d50f9139d57c82297b788ecbf241cab32e631e.thumb.jpg.22df893a96bbd5e4b8b63c12c93c0057.jpg

Tiger Mask (Tiger Mask), Milhouse Van Houten (The Simpsons), Asami Sato (The Legend of Korra)

Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes), Bojack Horseman (Bojack Horseman), Gohan (Dragon Ball Z)

Dick Grayson (Young Justice), Wilt (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), Marceline (Adventure Time)

Probably less anime then average but oh well.

Jedi, you killed me.

The only reason I didn't put Yang Xiao Long on this list is due to the fact I limited myself to one per franchise/TV show. Otherwise Yang would be on there.

dWYCWPk.png

My son who I love very much aka Aichi Sendou (Cardfight!! Vanguard), Kirei Kotomine the priest who curses all (Fate/Stay Night), Mikazuki Munechika (Touken Ranbu)
Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe), Trevor Belmont makes another appearance (Castlevania), Qrow Branwen the drunkle (RWBY)
Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls), Fa Mulan (Mulan), Raven aka one of many reasons I dress the way I do (Teen Titans)

Edited by Ebony

29 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Who's everyone else? Kotori Minami and Seto are the only ones I recognize on there...

My bad, I didn't think anyone was gonna ask so I'm gonna post the entire thing ~

top row - Kotori Minami(Love Live!), Lapis Lazuli(Steven Universe), Ichimatsu Matsuno(Osomatsu-San)
middle row - Ren Kougyoku(Magi - Labyrinth of Magic), Nadeko Sengoku(Monogatari Series), Lance(Voltron: Legendary Defender)
bottom row- Rohan Kishibe(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), Seto Kaiba(Yu-Gi-Oh!), Kotetsu T. Kaburagi/Wild Tiger(Tiger & Bunny)

Here we go!

oq8Bl3E.jpg

• Top row: Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail), Yona (Yona of the Dawn)
  • Middle row: Umaru Doma (Himouto! Umaru-chan), Yato (Noragami), Ika Musume (Squid Girl)
  • Bottom row: Bakugo (My Hero Academia), Megumin (Konosuba), Satania (Gabriel DropOut)

Like last time, i stuck to the "one per series" rule and this was the hardest one yet.

Btw, Joseph is the best JoJo.

4 hours ago, Fleece said:

4uGnUYQ.png

Lapis fans are always trusted. Nice recognizable list there. Tbh the only one that was even a struggle to guess was the magi one. Haven't seen the og series yet. Need to.

7 minutes ago, Ebony said:

Lapis fans are always trusted. Nice recognizable list there. Tbh the only one that was even a struggle to guess was the magi one. Haven't seen the og series yet. Need to.

Nice to see a comrade-in-arms B) I just really like her a lot and theres some aspects about the stuff she goes through that I can relate with on a personal level, so 

And thanks!! idk anything about the anime version but the manga ended recently so you don't have to worry about keeping up with new chapters, so thats a plus