3x3 of the week! #19: Favorite Western Animation shows

Jedi

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the weirdest shit I've ever made.

73LAp0s.png

• Butters Stotch (South Park), Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia), Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
  • Mordred (Fate/Apocrypha), Rem (Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World), Starfire (Teen Titans)
  • Quetzalcoatl (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid), Squidward Tentacles (Spongebob Squarepants), Tom (Tom and Jerry)

Never ask me for anything ever again.

I consider combining western cartoon animated characters with Japanese anime characters to be nonsensical so i just used anime.

The person who included Death is awesome - If they had animated Reaper Man or something I would probably have gone for it. The Soul Music / Mort plot Hybird doesn't quite work for me. They did secure the perfect voice actor though. 

I'm Impressed to see so much love for Legend of The Galactic Heroes. Always good stuff.

o8Ak2tT.png

Top - Drosselmeyer from Princess  TuTu / Kaname Ohgi from Code Geass / Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2

Middle - Porco Rosso from the Ghibli movie / Eikichi Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka / Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop

Bottom - Kino from Kino's Journey / Ginko from Mushi-Shi / Vash the Stampede from Trigun. 

An all western list, since this 3x3 is obviously going to prevent OP from doing western cartoons as a topic in the future.

4kINRiI.png

Top  - Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog / Johny Bravo from Johny Bravo / Donald Duck from disney.

Middle - Madame Souza from Triplets of Bellevue / Dumbo's Mother from Dumbo / The Illusionist from The Illusionist (2010)

Bottom - Elmer Fudd from Warner Bros / Cornfed Pig from Duckman / The Mad Hatter from Batman The Animated Series

5b76f0f79d.png

Spoiler

Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons) | Watashi (Humanity Has Declined) | Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender) | Char Aznable (Gundam series) | Emiya Kiritsugu (Fate/Zero)

Nina Fortner (Monster) | Iwakura Lain (Serial Experiments Lain) | Makashima Shogo (Psycho Pass)

3x3animu.thumb.png.769966b345277a222591c8dade76e8c9.png

Spoiler

From left to right by row:

Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls), Ito Kaiji (Kaiji), Ichiro Inuyashiki (Inuyashiki)

Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog), Mob (Mob Psycho 100), Yoshikage Kira (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Garnet (Steven Universe), Grunkle Stan (Gravity Falls), Galko (Please Tell Me! Galko-chan)

P2lg7cs.jpg?1

Spider-Man(The Spectacular Spider-Man), Yukimura Sanada(Sengoku Basara), Josuke Higashikata(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Saber/Arthur Pendragon(Fate/ Prototype), Shiki Ryougi(Kara No Kyoukai), Son Gohan(Dragon Ball Z)
Nightwing(Young Justice), Aoshi Shinomori(Rurouni Kenshin), Future Trunks(Dragon Ball Z)

mosaic3b0d83932db8df144b9dc3dc278cdec1b077b26b.thumb.jpg.96f78eaad8a25c5aa3e8006fb66895f5.jpg

Went with the one-character-per-series rule this time, the only problem is characters from movies but I've fortunately seen enough TV. shows to prevent a lot of movie characters.

Spoiler

Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb), Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail), Donald Duck (various)

Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood), Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) Rapunzel (Tangled)

L (Death Note), the Genie (Aladdin) Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

... As you can tell, I'm a Disney fan. I also need to watch more anime...

I was actually able to stick to the one character per show/movie rule this time so I'm really happy with that.

3x3+-+Animated+Character.jpg

Spoiler

Pidge Gunderson - Voltron Legendary Defender

Nora Valkyrie - RWBY

Raphael - TMNT

Middle

Harlequin(King) - The Seven Deadly Sind

Juvia Loxar - Fairy Tail

Kim Possible - Kim Possible

Bottom

Anna - Frozen

Chat Noir - Miraculous Ladybug & Chat Noir

Ruby - Steven Universe

Here's mine. I would've gone with a one per movie/show rule, but the opportunity laid out before me was too good to pass up...

mosaica2dd6a7be08c2e9ccab995a93a42486fd8e1ee43.thumb.jpg.e22e68bd1ad1e298fb78a876f65590d2.jpg

Top left: Fairy Tale Lover: Rose Cinderella (Regal Academy)

Top middle: Princess of Domino: Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame (Winx Club)

Top right: Lunar Maiden: Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)

Middle left: Spunky Shrine Maiden: Yuma Kusanagi (Matoi the Sacred Slayer)

Center: The Sacred Slayer: Matoi Sumeragi (Matoi the Sacred Slayer)

Middle right: Agent of Fatima: Clarus Tonitrus (Matoi the Sacred Slayer)

Bottom left: Pokemon Performer: Serena (Pokemon XY)

Bottom middle: The Determined Witch: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari (Little Witch Academia)

Bottom right: Celestial Spirit Mage: Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)

MnFIf6y.png

Spoiler

Zuko (Avatar the Last Airbender), Claude Frollo (Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame), Dick Grayson (Young Justice)

Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia), Saber (Fate series)

Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill), Ling Yao (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

This took forever to narrow down, I had to do coin flips for some, and I could probably make two more

I see a certain someone wasn't credited with this week's idea :thinking:

pokemon_3x3.png

Spoiler

From left to right by row

Escavalier, Chesnaught, Necrozma

Mega Gallade, Mewtwo, Mega Altaria

Sylveon, Ho-Oh, Dragonite

Edited by Batter the Beast