3x3 of the week! #19: Favorite Western Animation shows

Jedi

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confession: this was the hardest one for me by far. Digimon is a childhood series of mine and I have so many favorites. I have 15+ favorites. I had to narrow it down to 9. I suffered.

LsX4aFe.png

Edit: GOD I FORGOT? Should drop names.

In order, going from row to row:
Sleipmon, Kudamon, Gaiomon
Jesmon, BelleStarmon, Beelzemon
Junomon, Ryudamon, Holydramon

Edited by Ebony

Video game Protagonists this week 

QbZPxDG.jpg

Magnus Gallant (Ogre Battle 64), Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei 4), Joker (Persona 5) 
Adol Christin (Ys) Rean Schwarzer (Trails of Cold Steel), Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury/KoF)
Kevin Graham (Trails in the Sky The 3rd), Sonic The Hedgehog, Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy 4)

BQUr2lv.jpg?1
Masamune Date (Sengoku Basara), Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa 2), Makoto Yuki/Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII), Seliph (Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War), Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters), Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy V),Soma Cruz (Castlevania: Aria/Dawn of Sorrow)

tbh i would have put in someone else but that'd be spoilers to one game

Edited by Trisitei

5a24e42cd1912_Week6.thumb.png.33287b45cf3e76bf427cd1bdfdcc79b8.png

Aya Brea (Parasite Eve), Maya Amano (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment), Roy (Fire Emblem: Binding Blade)
Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa), Bayonetta (Bayonetta), Ramza Beovule (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Rean Schwarzer (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel), Nero (Devil May Cry 4), Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3)

14 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

tbh i would have put in someone else but that'd be spoilers to one game

If it is who I'm thinking of, I was going to put that character too but decided against it.

Edited by Azure Sen

vx0AT8a.png

thats just how it is

Noctis (FFXV), Dante (Devil May Cry), Jill (Va-11 Hall-a)
Richter (Castlevania), A2, 2B
9S (all 3 of them from Nier Automata), Nero (Devil May Cry), Reimu (Touhou)

IW8fexo.png

Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, and Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney series and Ace Attorney Investigations)

Jill Stingray (VA-11 Hall-A), Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy V), Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV)

Sonic the Hedgehog, Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa 2), Marth

Edited by SecondWorld

vu5HRyh.png

Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury), Captain Falcon (F-Zero), Alucard (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
Aigis (Persona 3 FES: The Answer), Sakuya Izayoi (Touhouvania II), Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky FC/SC), Shanoa (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia), Gwendolyn (Odin's Sphere)

Edited by Ercdouken

kiXWpXu.png

• Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa2), Zidane Tribal (FF9), Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
  • Cloud Strife (FF7), Quote (Cave Story) Hibiki Kuze (Devil Survivor 2)
  • Joker (Persona 5), Reimu Hakurei (Touhou), Pit (Kid Icarus)

Didn't want to do any repeats from earlier lists, so.

3x3protags.png

Spoiler

From left to right by row

The Batter (OFF)  |  X (Megaman X)  |  Musashi (Brave Fencer Musashi)

Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile)  |  Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)  |  Lucas (Mother 3)

Samus (Metroid)  |  Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV)  |  Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa 2)

I never realised how few protagonists I like until I tried to do this

Spoiler

Make a mosaic from a photoset, favorites, tags, or individual digital photographs or images.

1. Bearer of the Curse (Dark Souls 2)
2. Alm (FE: Gaiden/Echoes)
3. Arthas (Warcraft 3) I hesitate to include him since I like him better as a villain, but I was really struggling, so fuck it.
4. Sith Warrior (SWTOR)
5. Sir Daniel Fortesque (Medievil
6. Akira Kurusu (Persona 5)
7. Mashu Kyrielight (Fate/Grand Order)
8. The Fourth Overlord (Overlord 2)
9. The varying heroes of Gauntlet (The Gauntlet series)

Edited by Phillius the Crestfallen

ccca9fcac7.png

Joker/Akira Kurusu (Persona 5) - Sayo (Digimon World: Dusk) - Lloyd Bannings (Zero/Ao no Kiseki)
Hikari/Dawn (Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) - Kevin Graham (Trails of the Sky: The 3rd) - Deuce (Final Fantasy Type-0)
Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky FC/SC) - Kirby - Ami (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)

This made me realize that most of my favorite characters in gaming are not protagonists

MWqhkQ9.jpg

• Rex and Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
  • Pit (Kid Icarus), Alm (Fire Emblem Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia), Roy (Fire Emblem: Binding Blade)
  • Link (The Legend of Zelda), Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn), Mario (Super Mario)

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

This made me realize that most of my favorite characters in gaming are not protagonists

Yeah. I think this one's gonna be trouble for me too...

I'm not late, everyone else was just two weeks early.

b3d877e535.png

Spoiler

Espeon | Ampharos | Mega Rayquaza

Abra | Poliwhirl | Mega Charizard X

Latios | Tyrantrum | Mewtwo

Like everyone else, I am two weeks early.

c093e968fe.png

Spoiler

Niko (OneShot) | Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney series) | Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)

Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky series) | Red (Pokemon series) | Stocke (Radiant Historia)

Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI) | Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You) | Kevin Graham (Trails in the Sky series)

5KMhMCz.png

Top:  Banjo from Banjo Kazooie, Maxim from Lufia 2 , Cloud from Final Fantasy 7

Middle: Mertens from Colony Wars Vengeance , The Captain from Star Control 2 , The Nameless One from Planescape:Torment

Bottom: Raziel from Soul Reaver:Legacy of Kain , Nina from Mario Tennis (Blue), Mario from Super Mario Bros.

Here's mine. I wonder how come the background on some of them acted up...

mosaic33f5a60831d01e66fa6c53bd1aa01ca302ace976.thumb.jpg.1392f74239fe327c52a65fd2ac3456cd.jpg

Top left: Xiaomu (Namco x Capcom)

Top middle: Reiji Arisu (same as previous)

Top right: The Light of Sinnoh: Dawn (Pokemon)

Middle left: The Last Edge Fencer: Aera Colthearts (Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2)

Middle: Student Reflector: Hinako Shirai (Blue Reflection)

Middle Right : Princess of Kamza: Toki (left) and Towa (right) (Time and Eternity)

Bottom left: Princess of Adlehyde: Cecilia Lynne Adlehyde (Wold Arms Alter Code F)

Bottom middle: Master Alchemist: Sophie Neuenmuller (Atelier [Mysterious] series)

Bottom right: Crest Sorceress: Lilka Eleniak (Wild Arms 2)