Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence --- Battle in the Base
FE: Fates --- End of All (Land)
RaceDriver GRID --- Results
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance --- Red Sun

Edited by Raven

Here we go:

5WwMwJ7.jpg

From left to right, top to bottom:

Pokemon OmegaRuby/AlpaSapphire: Battle! Champion Steven, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy: Airship Chase, Fire Emblem Echoes: Twilight of the Gods

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright: Alight (Storm), Xenoblade Chronicles: Mechanical Rhythm, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma: Rebellion II

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story: In the Final, Fire Emblem Awakening: Destiny (Ablaze), Kirby Triple Deluxe: Sullied Grace

mosaic688c6e8473e3d8520d6a5890bbe4dc70fab38d1b.thumb.jpg.07e426eea29de5b83fae8c7826efccc3.jpg

Spoiler

Space Junk Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy), ??? (Xenoblade Chronicles), Praise this Despair (Shadows of Valentia)

??? (Ocarina of Time), Route 15 (Pokemon X and Y), End of All (Land) (Conquest)

??? (Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky), D91M (Requiem) (Xenoblade Chronicles X), Vector to the Heavens (Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX)

I never played Kingdom Hearts, but the song was too good not to include. I also couldn't choose a specific soundtrack for three games as the music was all too perfect or impossible to choose from.

p3ljWp2.png

Decided to limit myself to one game per series...otherwise it would probably have been 50% Trails games, lol.

Samples:

Castlevania Rondo of Blood - Cross a fear ; Ys Origin - Samsara and Paramnesia ; Mega Man X - Armored Armadillo
Fatal Fury Mark of The Wolves - Sunrise on The Train ; Trails in the Sky 3rd - Fighting Right On ; Street Figther EX - Precious Heart
Touhou Puppet Dance Performance - Forest of Magic ; Pokemon Red/Blue - Route 4 ; Fire Emblem Geneaology of the Holy War - Disturbance in Augustria

Edited by Robert of Normandy

This looks cool. I think I'll participate.

mosaicc8838acd0c4456db411dca5c0f22ab093830af0d.thumb.jpg.a1df59aa1f17399c23ff602769e96c22.jpg

If you couldn't tell, I like Final Fantasy a lot. As for individual tracks:

Final Fantasy IV: Main Theme

Final Fantasy VI: Celes' Theme

Final Fantasy VII: Opening - Bombing Mission

Final Fantasy VIII: The Landing

Final Fantasy IX: Freya's Theme

Final Fantasy Tactics: Trisection

Mother/Earthbound Beginnings: Polyanna

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Clock Town Day 1

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: The Scions' Dance Into Purgatory

Runners up included Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Galaxy, Persona 4, Fire Emblem Awakening, and The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Merry Christmas SF. 

And this weeks theme has been requested by a few people over the past few weeks so i'll give it. 

Touhou Characters a gogo, I dno if I can participate in this one but have at it.

This weeks theme is Falcom characters, so characters from Trails/Kiseki, Ys, Xanadu, and many other games of theirs are allowed. 

m88LmnI.jpg

Agate Crosner - Trails in the Sky, Emma Millstein - Trails of Cold Steel, Gaius Worzel - Trails of Cold Steel 
Adol Christin - Ys, Geis - Ys, Toal Fact - Ys
Estelle Bright - Trails in the Sky, Rean Schwarzer - Trails of Cold Steel, Kevin Graham - Trails in the Sky

Happy New Year.