FE: Thracia 776 Question

KevinskyHaaz

Hello fellow FE mates! So, I just recently beat Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. Now the only remaining game in the series that I have yet to play is Thracia 776, but I am having some serious issues finding a working ROM for it. So far I've downloaded four ROMs and all of them have either only been one part of the game translated. All I want is to finally say I've beaten the whole series. Can anyone guide this poor boy to a translation that at least has translated story/dialogue, items, options/moves, and character names? Some translations even mess up on the intro. The very first screen of text introducing the game will have a sentence that starts with gibberish letters like "rn." Anyway, it'd be greatly appreciated. Seeyaround!

Unfortunately you have to deal with that. I'm not sure how many translations there are, but I do know that the current ones are a mess. So as of right now, you have to deal with it or you can wait a long time before someone properly translates it.

I know there's someone on Reddit translating all of the menus now, but as of now, there's no complete translation yet. It's a bit of a mess, and there's many people trying to translate it in their free time, but life happens so it's not efficient. You may want to hope an Echoes comes out in the next 4-5 years or so.

Im working on one that should release for the end of the year, i've posted it on reddit, and submitted chapter1-2-2x at fee3. Currently, all menus are done, and up to chapter 5 is translated.

Edited by Kirb1337

• 1 month later...

The only mostly complete translation that translates the story is the meme one.

The meme on does not have the stat screen or menu translated, and has some...interesting choices in dialog.

I would suggest using a patch that translates the stat menu and reading all the story dialog via a script.