Balcerzak's Backyard

Balcerzak

Were you expecting treats? Not from this crotchety old man. I may have chased you off my porch, but you've found your way to my backyard, where I guess I can let you play around for awhile.

Mostly, I just want an excuse to start getting back into the public eye and posting more visibly, even just hanging out and being chill. So I'm gonna just make this to do that. Stick around if you want.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Hey mister, can I have my bell back?

Wait, when did I borrow a bell?

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's nice to remember that people older than me are around.

Any tips for keeping the kids off your lawn?

TBH, the only solid advice is moving to a neighborhood without children. And even that only works for so long.

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

Yayyyyy, I can run around inside a big space!

Just don't leave the fenced in area.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hello there 

Candy is bad for you

I actually have a hard time finding the urge to pick up and eat chocolate these days. Or snacks in general. Sometimes even meals. I think something's wrong with me.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Guess I'll crash at your place, then we can grouch at the youngsters together. No sweets here. Just some beers in a bucket of ice.

Heck yeah, a brew or two is a good idea.

2 hours ago, Chen said:

Bal exists!

Well partially.

13 minutes ago, shezzy said:

only in the scoreboard of old

Man, so, first there was vacation, and then work kicked up a notch, and then... I'll get back into the swing of things soonTM.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Dammit, Balcerzak, you need to remember that my PMs exist :P:

I have been kind of bad at that, I acknowledge. The wall-chat we had recently was good though. And maybe if you were on discord you could bug me about things more.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, you had left or something?

Not really left so much as retreated to mostly just behind the stage stuff. Too much hassle to try to keep up with various chat threads. Maybe my own chat thread will be different.

Just now, Balcerzak said:

Sometimes even meals

Food is important~ keeps you alive! 

I only eat twice a day, so maybe I'm not one to talk. Not eating sweets is perfectly fine though. Sugar has no nutritional value!

48 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Food is important~ keeps you alive! 

I only eat twice a day, so maybe I'm not one to talk. Not eating sweets is perfectly fine though. Sugar has no nutritional value!

You remember to eat a second time? That makes one of us.

53 minutes ago, Balcerzak said:

I have been kind of bad at that, I acknowledge. The wall-chat we had recently was good though. And maybe if you were on discord you could bug me about things more.

Yeah, the mafia chat has been bugging me about getting discord as well. And I'll get around to that, once I figure out why it didn't work for me last time or something or another ...

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Sugar has no nutritional value!

Technically sugar is the nutritional value; glucose is one of the fundamental energy sources for animals.  If you don't have enough glucose in your blood, you'll die.

Edited by Rezzy

hi balbal!!!

normally I would be having no kids on my lawn because I live in the middle of a forest with a really long driveway and trick or treaters wouldn't go around that area but my dad is on a cruise and he needed me to watch my brothers for some of the time he is gone so today there have been a lot of kids in my yard

but now the halloween curfew is over and there's a bunch of candy left and I will accept all of it as my payment for the babysitting

Dude, at least someone is back from the old days. I believe we spoken in the IP Chat room, when that thing existed, but I doubt you remember me because I've been demoted to a lurker for three+ years now. My old name used to be Big FE Fan if that rings a bell.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Technically sugar is the nutritional value; glucose is one of the fundamental energy sources for animals.  If you don't have enough glucose in your blood, you'll die.

If you don't have enough of quite a few things you'll die heh

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

You remember to eat a second time? That makes one of us.

You need help

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you don't have enough of quite a few things you'll die heh

But this is one of the most important things.  Blood glucose levels is one of the most commonly measured things in medicine.  Pedantic, yes, but this is my forte.