Which game had the better base conversations?

Icelerate

Which game had better base conversations?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which game had the better base conversations?

• Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn

One reason why I enjoyed the Tellius games so much is the base conversations. They are better than supports due to there not being limits on how many you can unlock per playthrough and because you can have more than two people in a conversation. Now the question is, which game had the better ones?

I'd go with Radiant Dawn because many of PoR base conversations were basically other characters telling Ike about how to approach a problem just to give the player advice. Radiant Dawn had more varying conversations, some of which were funny and others emotional. 

Edited by Icelerate

When I saw this topic, my brain defaulted to something Lethe said in a base conversation in Path of Radiance.
"If something's good, it's good. Denying something's obvious worth out of petty spite is foolish."
I found that to be a powerful quote. It really made me think.

In addition, I found the conversations that told me how to do things very useful. They weren't misplaced and gave insight to the task at hand.

FE10 has lots of entertaining ones like in 2-3, 3-1 and 3-2.
On the other hand some of FE9's like the one with Ike and Sigrun in chapter 15 give the player important backround information and tips for the next chapter.
Overall I still prefer FE10.

I wouldn't be surprised if half the reason they scraped supports was to put more effort into base convos.

same here

Edited by Byakuren Hijiri