FEBuilderGBA

Kirb1337

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/8/2020 at 1:46 AM, tylerbsmith said:

I am unsure how you download this program. It doesnt give me the option to download. Im also having to translate the sire given above. So if anyone could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Bump. I'm having the same problem.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:46 PM, tylerbsmith said:

I am unsure how you download this program. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:15 AM, Pieremegoggel said:

Bump. I'm having the same problem.

For anyone trying to use FEBuilder and having issues, I would suggest going onto feuniverse. The maker, 7743, usually responds to any questions on the thread or in feunuverse's discord #febuilder_help each day, and there are many other people willing to help too. 

The thread link follows: 

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe-builder-gba-if-you-have-any-questions-attach-report7z/2845

If you are looking only for the download, click below: 

https://github.com/FEBuilderGBA/FEBuilderGBA_Installer/releases/download/ver_20200130.17.1/FEBuilderGBA_Downloader.exe

I'll ask Kirb to see if he can update the original post a little bit. 

• 4 weeks later...

Attempting to add a new vendor to Eirika Ch. 10 in FE8. Dbl clicking item selection in the event editor shows me that the shop has only one item, which can be changed, but no more items can be added. How would I add more than one slot for items to be sold? Screenshot attached.Capture.PNG.318334eaff150d992f539ee37c6f41ea.PNG

Edited by tranzfattyazidz

17 minutes ago, tranzfattyazidz said:

Attempting to add a new vendor to Eirika Ch. 10 in FE8. Dbl clicking item selection in the event editor shows me that the shop has only one item, which can be changed, but no more items can be added. How would I add more than one slot for items to be sold? Screenshot attached.Capture.PNG.318334eaff150d992f539ee37c6f41ea.PNG

Click on the "Extended list" button and change it to have the amount of slots for items you want to sell. (Expend the list to eight if you want to sell eight items, for example.) If you make too many by accident, simply reduces the amount of slots by going to extended list and putting a smaller number.

• 3 months later...
49 minutes ago, xigbar7 said:

If I am someone with basically no programming experience would this still be relatively accessible to me? I’d love to make a fan game with this.

In my experience, yes! It's a bit of a learning curve as you figure out all of the features, but no programming experience at all is needed. (I am a technological dummy and rarely encountered issues.)

Edited by Benice

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

In my experience, yes! It's a bit of a learning curve as you figure out all of the features, but no programming experience at all is needed. (I am a technological dummy and rarely encountered issues.)

Very cool! I am no tactical expert compared to say...dondon151, but I’m a practiced writer. Always wanted to play with some character concepts in a fire emblem format. This would solve a lot of my technical shortcomings so maybe I can get something going...

1 minute ago, xigbar7 said:

Always wanted to play with some character concepts in a fire emblem format. This would solve a lot of my technical shortcomings so maybe I can get something going...

Just so you know, writing dialogue is a tad funky in FEBuilder, but you should pick it up fairly quickly. (There's some formatting stuff you've gotta do.)