Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

S9kPz1q.jpg

A new voting gauntlet has just been announced, in which eight heroes put their pride on the line… as well as their hair!

That’s right, it’s the battle of the hair! Four short-haired ladies and four long-haired gentlemen will be reversing the gender standards for haircuts from the 6th to the 12th of November!

Once again, the banner is accompanied by summoning focus banners:
Short-Haired Ladies: Amelia, Katarina, Shanna, Hinoka;
Long-Haried Gents: Takumi, Karel, Soren, Ryoma.

And our final round has concluded with a surprising result:

IoS9RAK.jpg

Shanna, a Sprightly Flier from Ilia, wrested a desperate victory from the hands of the youngest Hoshidan prince and his advantage over fliers.
Congratulations to Shanna and to Takumi for an exciting final round!

As usual, there is score tracker on the official website, and an unofficial score prediction table on Google Tables!

Whom are you going to fight for? I am going to support Katarina and embrace yet another chance of her not reuniting with her tsundere waifu and the joke was on me because she actually came home except she lost anyway. Poor, poor girl.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay, that's quite... interesting. My first tought was "Did they got influenced in any manner by Splatoon's events ?" XD

Well, no hesitation for me... About the ones I have and the ones I like...

TEAM KATARINA !

I think I have to back Takumi on this one. He's the first (and currently only) character that I've put in a commission for. My friend, SF member j00, drew me this picture after the Fates Halloween DLC didn't have him!

But if he loses, I'm joining up with Soren because Soren deserves more appreciation.

@Nanima: I suppose you're joining Takumi as well, right?

EDIT: No seriously, click on that link. Her art is amazing.

Edited by Sunwoo

This is the best gauntlet theme yet. 

The whole mode is still undoubtedly a mess, but I am way to entertained by the theme to care all that much right now at 1am. And hey my favorite gets to be in a gauntlet! That's pretty fun! He even showed up for me on my free summon!

This was a great way to start the Heroes day. I very much appreciate the goofy theme of this one. No lore, no unit types, no popularity contests... it's just hair. I like that. Needs Maria though.

I'll probably be going with Katarina, to try and convince her to finally show up. My backups will be... pretty much anybody honestly, but Hinoka and Soren would probably be my first two picks. I don't really dislike anyone here though, which is nice.

@Vaximillian @Ledrert Do either of you have room in your Friend List for another team Katarina member? I can send a friend request if so.

Oh, didn't notice the amount of Hoshidans in the banner haha. (And Sakura is in her special banner, so I guess there's some Hoshido love right now?)

I'll go Hinoka in the end but first I shall be feather hunting.

I think I'll go Karel, my latest pitybreaker from last month. Need to finish training him.

Then for my second account I'll go Amelia (you're no green dancer but you're +Atk and giving me good arena matches). She deserves being backed after my arena runs.

Freebie pull on both banners was Raigh. There's a short haired lady. Good banners by the way.

No idea who I'm supporting, I own only Shanna and Soren. Shanna sounds like a good pick for round 1 rank. And I'll pick from there based on who the biggest losers will be.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This was a great way to start the Heroes day. I very much appreciate the goofy theme of this one. No lore, no unit types, no popularity contests... it's just hair. I like that. Needs Maria though.

I'll probably be going with Katarina, to try and convince her to finally show up. My backups will be... pretty much anybody honestly, but Hinoka and Soren would probably be my first two picks. I don't really dislike anyone here though, which is nice.

@Vaximillian @Ledrert Do either of you have room in your Friend List for another team Katarina member? I can send a friend request if so.

Yes, I have. ID : 6703398064

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Updated the OP!

@DefaultBeep: I can find a spot for you! Just hit me with a request, the ID is 2511325170.

1 minute ago, Ledrert said:

Yes, I have. ID : 6703398064

Awesome, requests sent! My lead right now is Tailtiu, but if either of you want me to change her out for someone else during the gauntlet, just let me know.

…and my free summon on the ladies banner had two reds. I had 6 orbs. Now I have another 4★ Eirika and Eliwood.

My free pull from the gents banner gave me yet another fucking 3★ Lon’qu. Because of course it did.

This is so random lol. But for the first time, a gauntlet without any character I hate, so I'm basically guaranteed to be completely salt-free.

I think I'll go with either Ryoma or Katarina first because I have them for the bonus.

Thanks IS, you just so happened to exclude the only Hoshido royal I even remotely like even though she fits the short hair criteria. Absolutely beautiful. Getting the salt rolling days before this starts, yeah! Not that there was any chance I'd side with any of them to begin with, but Sakura's snub outright ensures that none of her inferior siblings will ever get my support during this gauntlet. OK, I'm done venting my disappointment.

Anyways,  it's going to be Team Soren for me as I have to back the only Tellius rep here and as repayment for being my longtime Reinhardt counter though now that role belongs to ToD!Henry. As usual, feel free to add me if you're also joining up with my team (Soren).

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead: ToD!Henry currently, will be switched to someone like Nephenee once the gauntlet starts

So, um... is there any real strategy for 'non-participation'? (Ironic, I know.)

I'll... probably do the five battles at the start, and then burst whatever flags I have on any multipliers that might exist on the final morning. Probably.

25 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think I have to back Takumi on this one. He's the first (and currently only) character that I've put in a commission for. My friend, SF member j00, drew me this picture after the Fates Halloween DLC didn't have him!

But if he loses, I'm joining up with Soren because Soren deserves more appreciation.

@Nanima: I suppose you're joining Takumi as well, right?

EDIT: No seriously, click on that link. Her art is amazing.

That is amazing. Did she draw more than this?

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Awesome, requests sent! My lead right now is Tailtiu, but if either of you want me to change her out for someone else during the gauntlet, just let me know.

Yeah, I'll see if needed (Had to change my M!Corrin for Jaffar because of having not encounter any grey units with me in the battles last time... XD). Don't hesitate to ask the same.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

That is amazing. Did she draw more than this?

Check out her tumblr. She does a lot of stuff, including more FE stuff.