Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

It is... I'm stuck in a AA run so I'll have to check the friend code thread... 7832460048 - current lead is DC Effie.

Requested! I'm the エクラ with the Gwendolyn. Holy crap your name is crazy.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Well, personnaly, I find that logical, FE8 being localized, but FE12 not. A shame, tho.

Maybe Neo New Mystery can happen one day.

@Ice Dragon being lazy and never changing his IGN, SMH

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Requested! I'm the エクラ with the Gwendolyn. Holy crap your name is crazy.

For those with a keen eye, they should notice it's simply a stylised "Raven," which amuses me.

5 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Nice to hear that his usefulness to me is there for others XD

Well, personnaly, I find that logical, FE8 being localized, but FE12 not. A shame, tho.

Oh yeah, I figured Amelia would be ahead, but I wasn't quite expecting her to be ahead by as much as she is. Or at least was, before the multiplier kicked in. The Katarina fans may not be many, but that doesn't mean we won't put up a fight!

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Shhh, multiplier or not, i'll take it.

On the bright side, if Katarina does win thanks to the multiplier, I doubt the salt will be anywhere near as bad as it has been in past gauntlets. They're both decent characters that aren't too popular, so it shouldn't cause too much of an upset.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Ultra Neo New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow Turbo HD Remix 3 & Knoll. I'd buy it.

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

For those with a keen eye, they should notice it's simply a stylised "Raven," which amuses me.

Since Japanese characters are meaningful to me, your name ends up just looking like stylized grawlixes.

I don't know how, but I'm ranked 114 within Takumi's army and 628 overall.

Naturally, my score will tank hard when I go to bed, but this is interesting.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, that'll awesome !

And damn, I got a struggle just now. Soren, LanceBreaker Reinhardt and Seliph against Anna, my Katarina and you Sharena. I had to use you Sharena to lower the mages' HP (thank goodness she tanked a hit from Soren) so my Katarina with Desperation can kill Reinhardt. Really complicated there...

14 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, I figured Amelia would be ahead, but I wasn't quite expecting her to be ahead by as much as she is. Or at least was, before the multiplier kicked in. The Katarina fans may not be many, but that doesn't mean we won't put up a fight!

On the bright side, if Katarina does win thanks to the multiplier, I doubt the salt will be anywhere near as bad as it has been in past gauntlets. They're both decent characters that aren't too popular, so it shouldn't cause too much of an upset.

Ultra Neo New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow Turbo HD Remix 3 & Knoll. I'd buy it.

Yup, same. Feels the same.

(And WTFISTHAT XDDD)

9 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

And damn, I got a struggle just now. Soren, LanceBreaker Reinhardt and Seliph against Anna, my Katarina and you Sharena. I had to use you Sharena to lower the mages' HP (thank goodness she tanked a hit from Soren) so my Katarina with Desperation can kill Reinhardt. Really complicated there...

So glad Sharena’s doing good work for people. It’s been a while since anyone actually got her in the gauntlets. It would have been a shame if nobody got her this time too!

Some people really don't get it that you should set up a unit with a different color as your lead.
Fighting a Delthea with Katarina (mine), Tiki and a 4* Corrin is not fun. Still won though (somehow).
If anyone sees an Nohr!Azura with WoM and Moonbow, may she serve you well.

But as predicted ranking in Katarina's side is super easy. Easy 2100~2500 feathers.

Edited by Talandar

Is @Korath88 Luke?

If so, thank you oh so much for your Ephraim! He gave the random’s Katarina enough stats to survive a CYL Lyn and defeat her on player phase. Then he took on a Mathilda and a Donny by himself because he’s Ephraim.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is @Korath88 Luke?

If so, thank you oh so much for your Ephraim! He gave the random’s Katarina enough stats to survive a CYL Lyn and defeat her on player phase. Then he took on a Mathilda and a Donny by himself because he’s Ephraim.

No problem! I think you're the only one on my friends list who is on team Katarina. 

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. Director’s Cut.

And Knuckles.

I’ll stop.

I haven’t been following this thread, but who is on Team Takumi? My FC is 297-063-1297 and my lead is Bride Cordelia.

If anyone wants some help in Team Amelia my friend code is 4720818679

I have my +2 Fae as my lead right now, but I can switch her out if anyone thinks it'd be wiser.

Purged my friend list of traitors. Yes, traitors. Getting a weaponless Wrys from your friend list is sabotage.

Team Katarina
ID: 9398786336
Lead is Nohr!Azura.

Need to post this again since my friend list is now only providing a Tiki who doesn't mesh well with Katarina in terms of color. I can provide other units like Nino/Soren, Hector TA+Bowbreaker Cecilia etc.

Edited by Talandar

I am Team Amelia and currently have a fairly bog standard Black Knight standing guard(Reposition and Hone Armor filling the slots he lacks skills for). I figure fellow Amelia-ites will be using her for a bonus so having a fellow armor to gain the benefit of Armor March would be nice.

I'm team amelia, my friend code is 6441119514 and my name is Crimsonflash, my current lead is a triangle adept swordbreaker Ninian with panic ploy. other options for my lead include fury, vantage, threaten spd, distant def black knight I can also swap threaten spd for fortify armor if you're into that sort of thing. fury, renewal, threaten atk, tiki. So just let me know if you are interested.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

So annoyed. Someone on my friend's list snuck in with a Lyn for the Gauntlet. A random gave me an Alm. Of course, I had Ryoma.

I was up against Lukas, M!Robin and Arvis. I didn't stand a chance even with a Light's Blessing, and on a multiplier. I've never unfriended someone so fast. My friend's list had given me lovely greens up until that point >.<

8 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Is anyone here actually Team Soren, let alone getting my Tana? I'm actually fairly high ranked for someone who's barely competing.

I am team Soren but I don't think I have you on my list my user name is Rain and my ID is 614872165 if you want to add me.  I am running Innes right now, no one got him last VG so I know what you mean when you are wonder how your team likes your unit.

13 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I have decided to yolo it and join team Karel before he burns forever

THE BLADE MUST FEAST

As much as it can anyway~

Karel it is then! I have my BowKiller!Boey up front to destroy some Tacomemes, Brave!Lynn, and Reinhardts!

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I haven’t been following this thread, but who is on Team Takumi? My FC is 297-063-1297 and my lead is Bride Cordelia.

I'm on team Takumi! Let's help pineapple head win this! Also, just sent request. IGN is Poimagic and current lead is PA!Azura, but I can change that if you want me to.

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Wasn't expecting Ryoma to be instantly stronger when I work up... ofc, Daylight Savings has meant I started the gauntlet an hour later than normal, so there is that xD

I've already come across my first random Ryoma. I wish you could block receiving just one unit from the Gauntlet (or to be even more hopeful, one colour).

My friend allies have provided me a lovely Boey and Inigo so far, which is nice :D Hopefully they're enjoying my Reinhardt, though I might swap him out for Innes in a short while since I remember colourless always being the hardest ones to get without doing it myself.

Ah, yeah, that's my Boey. Was curious to know how he'd do. Dunno about what others need for units, but I'm actually behind on blue clears, so Reinhardt is great (unsurprisingly, when checking my ranking, I see 10/50 of the people near my score are leading with Reinhardt). Let me know if you need other colors mixed in there.

6 hours ago, Nanima said:

Just a note that I'll be sinking my flags into every multiplier I see on Team Takumi. I know people are always screaming you should keep them for the latter, more profitable ones. But those always happen in the dead of night for Europeans, so you can't blame us for spending our flags whenever we can. Better than letting them go to waste entirely.

Yeah, better to get them out of the way and not have to think about it, I say. At worst, you might miss out on like 400 feathers, but you get a full night's sleep.