Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Wait Shanna actually won? I chose her as a joke. I wasn't expecting to win.

Ouch...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Well I'm off to team Takumi then because I don't like Shanna that much compared Amelia so pretty disgusted by this result. I guess now Takumi is going to have to avenge Hinoka.

Yeah, he can avenge both his big brother and his big sister!

Did anyone get my Bridelia at all?

I have 400 Flags leftover.  I managed to get a few multipliers, but I guess I was too conservative with them yesterday.

DId Shanna actually beat Amelia on the on the other bracket? If so I'll probably switch Celica out for a green unit or someone with lancebreaker if no one minds. However, I can already see many of my future random allies being bow users.

I think I'm going to let Reinhardt take a break and put up my Merric as my lead for the time being. He's only 4-star 40+5 and doesn't have an assist skill, but he has excalibur so I think he should suffice.

Soren lost so I'm moving on the team Shanna.  I like her well enough in FE 6 and I'm always cool with supporting Elibe (I am biased).  I'll be changing my lead to my +1 Elincia.

@Rezzy

I got her plenty of times she is always useful.

Edited by Locke087

If Shanna, or Thany to use her old fantrans name, Thani bombs Takumi, what does it say about this game? That you can win solely VGs based solely on multipliers, cute little voice clips, and a pretty piece of freelance artwork. AKA don't take these things seriously, they say dirt about the characters themselves. 

Excuse me for being the Deity of Seriousness.

WELP

LOOKS LIKE ALL THIS STRATEGY PAID OFF

#CASUALS #MULTIPLIER #YOULLNEVERHITTHISTARGET

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_99yr1kodzuo0

Shoutout to @Alkaid @NSSKG151 Got ya'lls units alot
Paid off quite a bit. I think im gonna switch to my Raven this round, hopefully i can grind out galeforce for him before the gauntlet is over otherwise he'll be stuck with Astra

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is same-gender camaraderie gay without being sexual?

isn't it implied in the game ending that Soren and Ike ran off together never to be seen again. that's some strong camaraderie but platonic or otherwise i don't mind either.

and i'll be jumping ship to Tacomeat. i summoned him on my free summon on the Long Hair Banner, and his level 40 convo made me feel bad. he's not shabby as a unit either.

Okay seriously. First I supported Katarina and she lost, understandable her game never got released in the west. Then I supported Amelia, when I did my last battle we were ahead by a billion points. How did Shanna win? Just why, I get why they put in the safety net system but I mostly hate it now, first Lyn losing to Camilla made 0 sense to me, and then this. Whatever it's honestly just a stupid thing they do to increase playtime and give feathers. Anyways looks like I'm going over to team Takumi now.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Cavalier/Paladin Amelia >>>> any other Amelia

Amelia paladin sword

Impeccable taste. Lady paladins (and paladin ladies) are life.

7 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Welp...looks like I’m moving again. I’m leaning toward Shanna.

Welcome back, Caeda Julia Fae LordFrigid! :3

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Soren doesn't care for the attention anyhow, he can retire peacefully- he had no intention of originally joining this. He is a man of the shadows, who serves most loyally and brilliantly, but seeks not the reins of power. He'd make a bad king- no charm, charisma or popular appeal, he's better as a minister/bureaucrat.

I don't ship SorenxIke by the way. As much as I like Soren, which is a lot, I don't ship them. Soren is devoted to Ike yes, but would Ike respond? Furthermore, is Soren actually sexually attracted to Ike? Does profuse love without sexual desire for another person of the same gender count as gayness? Or is it just camaraderie? Is same-gender camaraderie gay without being sexual? In which case is everyone a little gay?

That's one big reason why I don't believe the two to be involved in that sort of way. I think it's funny how so many people determine that Soren is gay for Ike when there really is no indication he thinks like that. Sure, he's deeply devoted to Ike for sure, but so is Frederick for Chrom and I doubt he's gay.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I switched back before I went to sleep because I somehow got several friend invites from randoms. Sharena can take care of them, while Celica not so much.

Are you using two Askrans on the same team? Alfonse is forever alone forever.

ARGH I MISSED THE LAST BATTLE DAMN IT

Yeah ike, hector and two Askrians (usually Sharena/Anna but i swap out Anna during Alphonse season) for my main account, since I don't have the best luck in 5 stars there (and usually ranged units which pull down my score)

It's the best i can do to get as high as i can in points (and escaping horse team hell)

lately i've tried adding BK in instead so experimenting a bit

Also yay Team Shanna! Didn't expect her to go to the finals and i worked today so didn't get as good of a ranking. But i like her more and more anyway since she has great art and voice lines! And she's blue, my good shade of blue, too! She deserves more than just being Desperation fodder so let her bask in the spotlight while she can!