Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

No matter who wins this in the end, lets admit this strange gauntlet turned out to be one of the biggest surprizes ever. I love how this turned out. Lets give the teams winner a good high five.

The last one was fun with Ninan crushing Fem Corrin until the very end.

Omg. Team Shanna overcame Takumi in the final hours without a multiplier? That's really crazy. I did not expect to get this far. XD ...I said I'd do it, so I''m going to promote my 3 star Shanna to 4 stars...maybe 5 stars. 

the best part about this is, it was a fair last match, no multipliers of any kind. I hope everyone enjoyed the last battle in this gauntlet.

And thank you team takumi for a great challange

Atleast Shanna did something for me. She got sent home and got me feathers. And now that good Shanna build I was gonna do? Will never do it. This is why I hate the multiplier system. And this is the last I will ever post. Goodbye.

Haha, well done Team Shanna! You have been blessed by the Rally Man!

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

You can be critical of something you like, and love parts of something you hate. I personally don't like it, but it's here, so there's no point in being 100% negative about it when the general consensus is that it sucks. Gotta have some positivity. I'd really only say you're a hypocrite if you choose to like it when your team wins and hate it when your team loses. 

Sadly, I think those types are rather common. People will be happy their team advanced, even if was only thanks to a multiplier, but if they lose to one, then they call shenanigans.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Atleast Shanna did something for me. She got sent home and got me feathers. And now that good Shanna build I was gonna do? Will never do it. This is why I hate the multiplier system. And this is the last I will ever post. Goodbye.

lol wow.