Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

What a rush these past few hours have been.  I was initially disappointed that my score tanked due to lack of multipliers, but this has probably been the most excitement I've had from this game mode since it was introduced.  I still can't believe Shanna actually pulled it off.

My feather results:

Round 1 (Hinoka):  2,500
Round 2 (Shanna: 2,100 + 500
Round 3: 2,200 + 1,600 + 500

Total: 9,400

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love every one of you, all the takumis who fought for their lives, all the lads who jumped to another team, every one of you

god bless this fight, god bless every one of you, the fight was incredible

Just now, Thany said:

the best part about this is, it was a fair last match, no multipliers of any kind. I hope everyone enjoyed the last battle in this gauntlet.

And thank you team takumi for a great challange

Not really.

The fact of the matter is, without the multiplier Shanna wouldn't have gotten past the first round.

Shanna wouldn't have been in a position to pass either Amelia or Takumi without the early multipliers because the larger teams would've pulled too far ahead of her over the hours.

Just because there wasn't a multiplier in the final several hours doesn't actually make it a "fair last match" when Shanna should've never been in that position to begin with.

While I'm not going to begrudge team Shanna their win, to say that the victory was "fair" just because the last hour didn't have a multiplier is nonsense. Nothing exists in a vacuum.

2 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

I am laughing so hard right now we actually won this is awesome lol, and we did it without a multiplier.

I mean to be fair, the multipliers were more on the early side of the battle

But gee that last non-multiplier round was a wild ride

It's not a Team Hinoka win but I'll take it

Close enough!

Edited by mcsilas

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I wonder if this was rigged lmao.

Looks like it was. It makes no sense that Shanna would win since Takumi had the bigger team, they were at "same" and everybody would've been dumping flags at this point.

Extremely disappointing gauntlet. Far too many upsets due to multipliers and this final round was somehow rigged. Hopefully this makes IS revisit this mode and improve it for real this time.

Shanna still won due to the multiplier. Just because it wasn't active in the end doesn't mean it didn't contribute to getting her where she was.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like it was. It makes no sense that Shanna would win since Takumi had the bigger team, they were at "same" and everybody would've been dumping flags at this point.

Extremely disappointing gauntlet. Far too many upsets due to multipliers and this final round was somehow rigged. Hopefully this makes IS revisit this mode and improve it for real this time.

And why would IS rig the gauntlet in Shanna's favor, exactly?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Well, if IS really is rigging Gauntlets, they wouldn't revisit anything since changing the mechanics will still end in IS rigging the gauntlet.

My statement was mostly a joke, though.

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Well, all I gotta say is that Shanna is going to get a lot of hate to how Camilla did in defeating Lyn, heck I think even more so because at least Camilla got defeated by Ike in the end. 

Honestly curious if this will generate enough pissed off people cause IS to rework the multiplier yet again now that we truly have a multiplier-aided victory. 

and yet shanna won, what do you gain by being salty about a stupid not-even-popularity contest

chill out and enjoy it

god bless the takumis and all the ladz who fought hard

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

When life gives you lemons, you squeeze the juice, or however the saying goes.

5 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

When life gives you lemons, demand life take the lemons back!

I do hope they eventually make the event performance in based over team size. But in the meantime, GO TAKUMI!

When life gives you Lemons, make a spinoff game with too many Sword units.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

And we officially have the multiplier cancer's first true victim. not to mention my score

Except Frederick, and Leo, and Lyn, and Tiki, and Nowi, and Ryoma, and Hinoka, and Amelia, but other than that, the first.  What did Rome ever do for us?

Was Shanna the least amount of votes in the first round?

Well RIP Takumi. I really feel bad for the guy because he clearly would have beaten her without the multiplier.  I don't even really like Takumi as a character and I feel bad for him.  I was only on Team Shanna for feathers otherwise I would've gone Takumi because I've played his game in full. Oh well sorry Hoshido for the upset. 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It does make sense, since like I said I can imagine the feather mercs on Shanna were used to saving longer, since they were used to getting more late multipliers, while more Takumi players probably spent on some earlier multipliers. So Shanna had more flags to fill the last few hours. Still pretty absurd. 

53,067,275,684 to 52,928,035,364. Shanna won by 139,240,320 points or 1.0026%.

2 minutes ago, Sproutling said:

And why would IS rig the gauntlet in Shanna's favor, exactly?

Because Elibe is going to be the next games to be remade. :p

Edited by Kaden