Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Except no one killed anyone for real! They all are going to make up off the battlefield! Right? Right?

Got some bad news you people die when they are killed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh I think I might have just gotten the last hours multiplier despite starting my battle at 2:01... odd but I’ll take it. 

In other news there is currently someone in the top 50 of team Soren running a -def Soren with Steady Stance 2. I have many questions. 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Except no one killed anyone for real! They all are going to make up off the battlefield! Right? Right?

If Sharena returns to you castle with a scarred and frightened look in her eyes... make sure that she knows your Celica is still there for her. She'll need the emotional support.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Got some bad news you people die when they are killed

Mack please I'm trying to be supportive here.

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I felt bad for the random Elise that was my other teammate. She will never be able to unsee what those two did in that match.

...Maybe Leo has some bleach left over from his gauntlet losses that he could give her. The girl's poor, innocent brain could certainly use it.

A shoutout to @LordFrigid’s Steady Breath Fae+10! Deploy the murderchicken! :3

@DefaultBeep: My Celica is standing nearby all confused.

@Mackc2: All according to keikaku.

@Tybrosion: Yes, we must all think of the children. Even those technically adult.

Wasn't expecting Ryoma to be instantly stronger when I work up... ofc, Daylight Savings has meant I started the gauntlet an hour later than normal, so there is that xD

I've already come across my first random Ryoma. I wish you could block receiving just one unit from the Gauntlet (or to be even more hopeful, one colour).

My friend allies have provided me a lovely Boey and Inigo so far, which is nice :D Hopefully they're enjoying my Reinhardt, though I might swap him out for Innes in a short while since I remember colourless always being the hardest ones to get without doing it myself.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I'll. . .decide this in a bit.

But to whoever has me on their friend list, I'm the person who thought that Brave Bow Leon with Swordbreaker was funny.

If you decide to go Team Ryoma, do you have room for another friend on the list? Would love to get some colourless allies and Leon seems like a good option with that build :D

Just a note that I'll be sinking my flags into every multiplier I see on Team Takumi. I know people are always screaming you should keep them for the latter, more profitable ones. But those always happen in the dead of night for Europeans, so you can't blame us for spending our flags whenever we can. Better than letting them go to waste entirely.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, I think I'm gonna switch to Clarisse, at least for now. She's easily the unit I've put the most work into, so it'd be nice to show her off a bit. Feel free to judge her build by looking at her in the Friends List, if you want to.

Got your Clarisse each time actually... Really helpful against a B!Lyn I faced... But next match, I got screwed and had to use her as a bait so my Katarina can handle the foes. Sorry >.>

I hoped Katarina will managed to win this against Amelia... That'll be complicate, but... maybe...

Edited by Ledrert

Sending in my +10 5Star Azama with candlelight, rehabilitate steady mind dazzling staff infantery pulse and distant def 3, giving a whooping 39 close def 45 distand def, 36 close res and 42 distant res. Lets see if people on the Friendlist can use him

5 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Got your Clarisse each time actually... Really helpful against a B!Lyn I faced... But next match, I got screwed and had to use her as a bait so my Katarina can handle the foes. Sorry >.>

I hoped Katarina will managed to win this against Amelia... That'll be complicate, but... maybe...

I'm glad she's been somewhat helpful, at least! Don't worry, I understand the desire to sacrifice ally units to help out your own, haha. I did have your Robin in my last match though, and he was very helpful for tanking (and living) some hits.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting Amelia to be this much more popular. We still have a chance, but only if we earn a multiplier at just the right time, which will depend on luck more than anything.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm glad she's been somewhat helpful, at least! Don't worry, I understand the desire to sacrifice ally units to help out your own, haha. I did have your Robin in my last match though, and he was very helpful for tanking (and living) some hits.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting Amelia to be this much more popular. We still have a chance, but only if we earn a multiplier at just the right time, which will depend on luck more than anything.

She's now in front by a lot, let's hope you can keep it up. Katarina is definitly my second choice. #Fe12bias

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

She's now in front by a lot, let's hope you can keep it up. Katarina is definitly my second choice. #Fe12bias

Is Takumi going to lose to Karel though? Somehow I doubt that.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Yes, the FE12 bias must win the day! The victory would feel kinda hollow since it would only be thanks to the multiplier, but... well, I wouldn't personally be complaining too much in this case, haha.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Same here.

What's your friend code? Let's be friends crying in the corner with no other friends!

It is... I'm stuck in the middle of an AA run so I'll have to check the friend code thread... 7832460048 - current lead is DC Effie.

Edited by Raven

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nice to hear that his usefulness to me is there for others XD

Well, personnaly, I find that logical, FE8 being localized, but FE12 not. A shame, tho.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yes, the FE12 bias must win the day! The victory would feel kinda hollow since it would only be thanks to the multiplier, but... well, I wouldn't personally be complaining too much in this case, haha.

Shhh, multiplier or not, i'll take it.