Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Seeing the other members of team Soren already start to plan who they're going to back next is kinda sad. Don't give in yet! We can still win this!

Edited by Dracologist

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just lost my first match due to a Gronnraven/TA/Bowbreaker Cecilia. On team Takumi and my allies were Reinhardt and S Corrin. That Cecilia took 0 damage from my allies and 1 from my Takumi, while all got killed in return.

To add to it, the random player's name with the S Corrin was "Unlucky."

4 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Request sent, Zenelle I presume. I am Kiran with Olwen.

I don't really care about girls too much this time and while I like PoR much more then Fates, Soren is unredeemable prick. So team shrimp over there.

My I'd 3461093199

Aww brilliant, thanks :D 

She's already come in handy ^.^ 

Let me know if there are any lead colours you'd like. I'm willing to give any but red (not that I think you'll need that) out of fairness for the other people who might get my lead :) 

4 hours ago, Johann said:

Yeah, defensive wins have been far fewer this week for some reason. And yeah, you were the only Shigure on my list, he's dropped by a few times. Do you not have super favorites? I usually lead with Cain when there's no Gauntlet since he's been my main dude since day 1 (despite not really knowing anything about him before Heroes). Other than Felicia, only Rutger or Kaze could top him as my pick, and it'll depend entirely on their art and voice acting.

I have quite a few people I like enough to want to give them a chance to shine. My seasonals are pretty precious to me - Gaius, Xander, Chrom, Shigure, Inigo... but I also adore Reinhardt, Cain, Abel, Rody, Lukas and some of the other normal ones and feel like they should get a chance to greet people :D 

Kent is my top favourite but he is sadly not here :( 

Oh, I think I've seen your Cain several times. He always drops by with a message :D 

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I changed my rep from Inigo to Innes.  Hope that helps.  Seems colourless reps are rare on Team Ryoma!

Oh perfect. Your Inigo was also very handy to begin with :D Innes actually stormed my last map - Reinhardt and Soren died to him quickly and then I used someone's Tana to finish off M!Robin (I always forget about CA, so he probably would've handled him too xD ). 

Do you want me to set a colourless? I have Innes as probably my best bet, but there's also Takumi, Naked Gaius, Normal Gaius, Matthew and even an armoured Jakob, although he'd not had much SI just yet. Most of my colourless are now set at CYL Lyn killers. I'll set a colourless one now, but let me know if you want me to change :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

The RNG Goddess decided to bless me with a 4* Soren and a 5* Amelia from the short-haired girls banner, so I'll be supporting those two, in that order. I quite like both of them, so it's great that I finally have them! So let's go Soren! Destroy the Hoshidan scum!

From what I've noticed Soren gets more western support then Japanese. XD

He went from scoring 13 million to 30 million per hour. Still going to get destroyed though, oh well...

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh perfect. Your Inigo was also very handy to begin with :D Innes actually stormed my last map - Reinhardt and Soren died to him quickly and then I used someone's Tana to finish off M!Robin (I always forget about CA, so he probably would've handled him too xD ). 

Do you want me to set a colourless? I have Innes as probably my best bet, but there's also Takumi, Naked Gaius, Normal Gaius, Matthew and even an armoured Jakob, although he'd not had much SI just yet. Most of my colourless are now set at CYL Lyn killers. I'll set a colourless one now, but let me know if you want me to change :D 

Awesome.  :^_^:  I'll probably switch back to Inigo sometime tomorrow since people will probably be done the quest by then. 

Haha, actually you were right to use Tana against M-Robin cause my Innes doesn't have CA equipped (assuming it's my Innes you had).

I have already finished the colourless quest with my own unit.  I wasn't getting any colourless allies, so I just used my own to get the quest out of the way.  Anything you want to put in is totally fine (as long as it's not red, ehe)! :):

I would ask if anyone on team Takumi wants me to change my lead to someone else besides Reinhardt, but then I remembered that I've friended very few people on SF and even fewer of them are actually on the same side as me. Lol.

But if the player named Elora is an SF member, please change your Effie. She's level 20 and not really helping.

Just now, Infinite Dreams said:

Awesome.  :^_^:  I'll probably switch back to Inigo sometime tomorrow since people will probably be done the quest by then. 

Haha, actually you were right to use Tana against M-Robin cause my Innes doesn't have CA equipped (assuming it's my Innes you had).

I have already finished the colourless quest with my own unit.  I wasn't getting any colourless allies, so I just used my own to get the quest out of the way.  Anything you want to put in is totally fine (as long as it's not red, ehe)! :):

Ahhh, I didn't check. I didn't even check if Robin had TA, to be fair.

Well, if we're on the same team next round (guessing so!), let me know if you need any colours :D I'll keep Innes up there at the moment, since I'm guessing if we were both struggling then others will be, too.

17 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Well, if we're on the same team next round (guessing so!), let me know if you need any colours :D I'll keep Innes up there at the moment, since I'm guessing if we were both struggling then others will be, too.

Sounds good!  Thanks.  :):  

... Why does this Reinhardt have pivot.

Also, I have a severe lack of green allies here. Hoping I don't have to switch my own lead to green to finish that quest.

Switching back to Boey for now, hope you guys don't mind.

I hate to do it, but I've deleted people who are running really poor character choices, but now I can add anyone else on Team Ryoma if they need a reliable Reinhardt/Lyn counter.

24 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Now he can move FIVE squares in one turn.

And JUMP OVER TREES as long as there is a person in the tree.

That might be one of the weirdest skills I've seen on Reinhardt. But I suppose I could attribute my reaction to my hatred of pivot.

In other news, Takumi has a multiplier and I got yet another green. Man, I want a Deirdre of my own. Julia would be great, too.

4 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I have not gotten your Bridelia, @Tybrosion‘s Cordelia, or @Rafiel's Aria Ephraim. All I’ve been getting is this one random Ike, now I love Ike but I’m about ready to delete this guy cause I want some variety dang it!

I know Tybrosion has gotten my Ike a time or two but has anyone else gotten him? 

RIP Ephraim. IDK how the partnering up works because I tend to get one character a hundred times with a sprinkling of other characters. I've been getting an Ike most consistently too. He's got a Heavy Blade, Vantage, Hone ATK build with Reposition. I haven't checked, but he might be yours. I'm glad @Rezzy him at least. I thought I got her Bridelia during one match, but it turned out to be a random...

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

RIP Ephraim. IDK how the partnering up works because I tend to get one character a hundred times with a sprinkling of other characters. I've been getting an Ike most consistently too. He's got a Heavy Blade, Vantage, Hone ATK build with Reposition. I haven't checked, but he might be yours. I'm glad @Rezzy him at least. I thought I got her Bridelia during one match, but it turned out to be a random...

If that Ike is +1 with a +3 atk seal then yup he’s mine.

The partnering system really needs a rework. 

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Saaame! I wish that they would cycle through the friend list more, I'd like to be able to play with more people's characters than just the same ones over and over. You're on Team Soren, right? If so, I think I'm getting the same Ike a lot too. I think I got someone's M!Corrin once.

I wonder if anyone has gotten my Tiki yet. I just gave her another merge too!

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

That's the one! My Soren is Lvl. 1, so he's been roflstomping the foes with ease.

13 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

The partnering system really needs a rework. 

I'm pretty sure that's him. He's pretty handy to have around! There have been a few times when I've gotten cornered by characters Soren can't take out in one hit (like Effie). I park Ike in front of him, and he manages to survive because of like...Aether. But yeah... I would like more variety. I've been lucky enough to get some good allies...and also some like...really not so good ones. Like I got a 4* Sharena with no skills other than her weapon and Rally ATK. She wasn't even leveled up to 40. That seems a little unfair when I'm facing 3 fully built 5 star units...and my own unit is a fully built 5 star. XD Man...I feel like such a grouch when I find new ways to complain about the Gauntlet, but I swear I make a list and send in feedback.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Saaame! I wish that they would cycle through the friend list more, I'd like to be able to play with more people's characters than just the same ones over and over. You're on Team Soren, right? If so, I think I'm getting the same Ike a lot too. I think I got someone's M!Corrin once.

I wonder if anyone has gotten my Tiki yet. I just gave her another merge too!

Aw man.... I want Tiki. Yeah. This thingy needs to be fixed. The gauntlet is half the reason I end up investing in units I wouldn't otherwise. Like I wasn't even going to bother with Soren until I got Ivy's. And I would have never thought to use Est...but I'm building a super 4 star merged Brave version of hers because I got....yours I believe.

4 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I just lost my first match due to a Gronnraven/TA/Bowbreaker Cecilia. On team Takumi and my allies were Reinhardt and S Corrin. That Cecilia took 0 damage from my allies and 1 from my Takumi, while all got killed in return.

This.

This is something I am expecting to happen to me eventually. I can already see me going into a battle and getting destroyed by a raven tome user. It doesn't help that 90% of my random allies were B!Lyn, Klein and even a Priscilla once.

By the way, @Alkaid you're on Team Takumi right? If so, do you mind if I send a friend request?

16 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

This.

This is something I am expecting to happen to me eventually. I can already see me going into a battle and getting destroyed by a raven tome user. It doesn't help that 90% of my random allies were B!Lyn, Klein and even a Priscilla once.

By the way, @Alkaid you're on Team Takumi right? If so, do you mind if I send a friend request?

Yes I am, and sure! I think only 1 other person on my friend list is on Takumi, since I seem to only get the same +1 Reinhardt every time. 

I currently have my +4 Cordelia as my lead, but I can always change it. I put her over B Cordelia this time since Takumi's already colorless for everyone's quests. 

And I just ran into this uh.. interesting specimen on the enemy team.

Spoiler

a0871f11d6.PNG

Edited by Alkaid