Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Anyone know if Takumi is expected to have more multipliers besides this current one? I have 200 flags left and I want to see if I should save them or dump them now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Anyone know if Takumi is expected to have more multipliers besides this current one? I have 200 flags left and I want to see if I should save them or dump them now.

The predictor is saying that he should have the last hour multiplier, but the numbers are pretty volatile everywhere right now, so who knows

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, Soren could ask Ilyana to fry that overgrown Crawdaunt with Rexbolt if need be. 

Ilyana has already eaten the crustacean, probably. Not that I can blame her, they are delicious 

Oh fun again.

Team Amelia seems to be rallying pretty nicely. There's basically no way for Team Amelia to lose at this point unless the rally significantly slows down for whatever reason.

The prediction tracker is now completely worthless for Shanna v. Hinoka because it is seriously failing miserably at predicting the gains for the coming hours (there's no way Team Shanna or Team Hinoka are going to have gains that small). I'm still predicting Hinoka at this point because it looks like they're going to be trading multipliers, but if any hour lands in the DMZ, all bets are off until we see where in the DMZ the score landed and how many hours are left.

Team Takumi is currently positioned to win, but if Team Karel under-performs and lands deep enough on his own side of the DMZ, Team Takumi could be in trouble.

Team Soren is most likely to not land in the DMZ like the prediction tracker predicts, which gives Team Ryoma one more multiplier and a likely win.

Spent 200 of my 400 flags on a 7.1 multiplier for Soren. I don't know what the multipliers will look like and would prefer my ranking not to suffer from hesitation. Last 200 I'm going to save up for a 7.3-7.5 multiplier at the last minute if we get it.

I wonder if it's going to be a multiplier festival again if Soren somehow beats Ryoma and has to contend with Takumi/Karel.

Edited by Zeo

3 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

The predictor is saying that he should have the last hour multiplier, but the numbers are pretty volatile everywhere right now, so who knows

I see. Well, I guess it won't tank my score too badly if I save a few flags for that.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I see. Well, I guess it won't tank my score too badly if I save a few flags for that.

For sure. Worst case scenario, you can use them next round

12 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

Predictor seems to be just as clueless as us when it comes to who's getting the last multiplier in Soren vs. Ryoma

Since the margin for getting a multiplier is so small, the predictor is relatively useless. Like with F. Corrin versus Ninian, it was basically impossible to predict the outcome even in the final hour. If I remember correctly, F. Corrin got a multiplier in the final hour and Team Ninian just had to hold its breath and hope for the best.

If IS decided to keep this style of gauntlet around please no, someone who's good at math could probably figure out a way to predict winners based on team size based on previous trends. Granted, that's assuming players use a similar amount of flags at a similar time.

4 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

For sure. Worst case scenario, you can use them next round

Definitely, yeah XD I was hoping that I'd be able to keep up my rank, which is about 224, but as long as I'm in the top 5k I guess I don't care too much.

Woah almost missed the 7.1x Takumi multiplier. Caught the last 20 min of it, and now I need sleep. Hopefully I can still keep some of my rank in the morning. G'night Serenes. 

Edited by ruruo

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Weird, I just got 2 friend units in a match instead of a friend + a random. It was @NSSKG151's Celica and this other guy's Arden from my friend list. 

I had no idea that could happen. 

Maybe you were really lucky with what the random unit gave you, or Celica really wanted to help out.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, looks like Ryoma's in a good spot now! I really hope so. Go porcupine prince, go! Let your beautiful quills pull through!

Well... the predictor is currently going crazy and is predicting that all three Hoshidan siblings will lose. It better be wrong or it will be the saddest thing ever

3 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

Well... the predictor is currently going crazy and is predicting that all three Hoshidan siblings will lose. It better be wrong or it will be the saddest thing ever

I was reading Ice Dragon's posts tho, and he said it'd be very hard for Soren to win now. But all three of the Hoshidan royals losing would be real sad indeed. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I was reading Ice Dragon's posts tho, and he said it'd be very hard for Soren to win now.

I mean, I really hope that's true, but with the margins being so small, it's hard to say...

I absolutely love watching the predictor since it's so finnicky. Before the hour, it had all the largest teams winning. After the hour, it had all the largest teams (with the exception of Amelia) losing. It's like...you sneeze and it goes insane. But I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility that the larger teams could lose in the first round since that sort of happened in the last VG. If we ended up with Amelia v. Shanna and Soren v. Karel that would be absolutely insane.

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Anacybele,

Why do you go against your favourite character's best friend? 

Because I dislike my favorite character's best friend and I love Ryoma. Sorry, Ike, but even if it's understandable why, your tactician is too much of a dick. xP Also, I didn't know at first that Ryoma was going against Soren.

4 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

I mean, I really hope that's true, but with the margins being so small, it's hard to say...

Yeah, we'll see...

Edited by Anacybele

I will be quite happy if the multiplier screws over all the biggest teams, imagine the backlash how sweet it will be (also Katarina might make it to the finals if it does). Also if Katarina doesn't make it I want to join team Soren so don't go losing on me