Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I will be quite happy if the multiplier screws over all the biggest teams, imagine the backlash how sweet it will be (also Katarina might make it to the finals if it does). Also if Katarina doesn't make it I want to join team Soren so don't go losing on meĀ 

Thanks for motivating me to actually play the gauntlet.

Signed,
Team Ryoma

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eclipse said:

Thanks for motivating me to actually play the gauntlet.

Signed,
Team Ryoma

Funny thing is playing more can actually screw your team over because of this bloody multiplier system (not individually but as a group), its a flip of the coin who wins may as well see where it lands.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Funny thing is playing more can actually screw your team over because of this bloody multiplier system (not individually but as a group), its a flip of the coin who wins may as well see where it lands.

I'm in it for the flags. :P:

If all three Hoshidan siblings lose due to multiplier shenanigans, that must been the multiplier is Nohrian scum! After all, didn't Camilla benefit the most from the multiplier system, beating out Lyn who would've otherwise won? Yep, if all three Hoshidans lose because of the multiplier, then we can say that the multiplier is Nohrian scum. Hahahaha!

Now, back to Etrian Odyssey.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This makes me feel bad because I've personally done thisĀ in a previous gauntlet, except I wasn't joking.

Edited by Zeo

Good to know, however i don't see the flags being much use after this gauntletĀ 

I'm going to turn those flags into feathers.Ā  Because I can!

Just now, Sunwoo said:

If all three Hoshidan siblings lose due to multiplier shenanigans, that must been the multiplier is Nohrian scum! After all, didn't Camilla benefit the most from the multiplier system, beating out Lyn who would've otherwise won? Yep, if all three Hoshidans lose because of the multiplier, then we can say that the multiplier is Nohrian scum. Hahahaha!

The multiplier is OBVIOUSLY from Revelation.Ā  It would explain why its balance is so bad!

(brb, banning myself)

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

This makes me feel bad because I've personally made this same mistake in a previous gauntlet, except I wasn't joking.

Eeep. . .sorry.Ā  But it does feel good to exhaust my flag supply.

I'm also not taking this gauntlet very seriously.Ā  I think the theme is funny, and I'll be too amused at the results to care.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

The multiplier is OBVIOUSLY from Revelation.Ā  It would explain why its balance is so bad!

(brb, banning myself)

To be fair, aren't all of us turning our flags into feathers? :P:

Also, good one XD Let's go play EO5!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

(brb, banning myself)

Eeep. . .sorry.Ā  But it does feel good to exhaust my flag supply.

I'm also not taking this gauntlet very seriously.Ā  I think the theme is funny, and I'll be too amused at the results to care.

I'm not taking it seriously at all. But I didn't expect Soren to be such an easy ranking tool. Had I known it'd be multipliers all day I would have waited until the 2nd day to burn all my flags. Even still if I time it right I'll be in the top 5k. I wasn't going to try because I thought his situation would be more like Ike/Ryomas. Instead multipliers drop like rain.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This is why it would be perfect if Shanna won, nothing like the least serious gauntlet having its biggest underdog win.

I have betrayed Katarina please ban me too for this atrocityĀ 

Ā 

After this round, someone needs to give me an update on what happened with each team for the benefit of the story.

Also, I'm unranked in the cumulatives again. Wonder what my rank will look like at the end of the round, when flags have been spent.

Anyone else been constantly getting units from the rando pool that are the same color as the character you're backing? I swear it feels like at least half the rando units I've gotten, today at least, have been greenĀ yet at the same I'm pretty sure I've never gotten a dup Soren surprisingly. I wish there was a way that I could yell at the rest of my team that I don't want their stupid Anna/SF!Chrom/Fae/Nino/Julia/Cherche/SF!Camilla when I'm already using Soren.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Anyone else been constantly getting units from the rando pool that are the same color as the character you're backing? I swear it feels like at least half the rando units I've gotten, today at least, have been greenĀ yet at the same I'm pretty sure I've never gotten a dup Soren surprisingly. I wish there was a way that I could yell at the rest of my team that I don't want their stupid Anna/SF!Chrom/Fae/Nino/Julia/Cherche/SF!Camilla when I'm already using Soren.

Ā 

I'm on Takumi's team and half of my random allies has been bow users or I get an ally that is the same color as my friend's unit. It doesn't help that I see at least 10 Takumis in the top 50 or if I look at people close to my current rank I see several B!Lyns.

I hope Thany can make a turn around once Hinoka uses their feathers for their multiplier. if we get 2 consecutive multipliers,Ā  then thats a win on us.

Just now, Thany said:

I hope Thany can make a turn around once Hinoka uses their feathers for their multiplier. if we get 2 consecutive multipliers,Ā  then thats a win on us.

I'm not on your team, but I'm rooting for you guys anyway.Ā  GO GO GO~!

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Any predicted upsets here? From what I can tell, Katarina's basically doomed at this point so I need to pick a backup

Soren is projected to upset currently, but it really depends on how much Ryoma picks up this hour.

Ā 

59 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Isn't going with the most popular guy the least efficient way to do that?

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

To be fair Nohr has suffered from the gauntlet multiplier as well.Ā  In the Summer Gauntlet Leo lost to Gaius because of the multiplier.Ā  So maybe it's just Camilla rigging the system.

Edited by Anime27Arts

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Isn't going with the most popular guy the least efficient way to do that?

Not necessarily.Ā  I like the army victory feathers.

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Any predicted upsets here? From what I can tell, Katarina's basically doomed at this point so I need to pick a backup

Poor Katarina. To have suffered so much and now lose again is just cruel.

Iā€™m joining Hinoka if she passes.

Finally have an allied Katarina, but I don't think the owner realises the ploy and ploy seal don't stack.

We are definitely screwed if we overshoot and get Amelia's boost active but if we don't will Amelia be able to catch up in two hours?

Edited by Mackc2

Finally have an allied Katarina, but I don't think the owner realises the ploy and ploy seal don't stack

I wish we had more ploy seals, especially Spd Ploy for Arvis.

Because getting a Deirdre was nigh impossible for me, let alone two or more.