Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I wish we had more ploy seals, especially Spd Ploy for Arvis.

Because getting a Deirdre was nigh impossible for me, let alone two or more.

Arvis would love Spd ploy, I want my arvis to have speed ploy because as he stands now he cripples his opponent in all but the stat I want crippled most 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely hope the predictor is wrong and that Takumi and Ryoma don't lose... mostly 'cos that'd leave me unable to join another on the guy's side. I just don't care for Soren much at all, and I have no Karel to support him... but then I'm not really fussed on the women, either. Maybe Shanna, who's pretty cool. Never particularly liked Katarina and I really dislike Amelia's art in the game (not that I have her either). 

...Really, my choices would be boiled down to Katarina, Shanna or Soren just based on the units I have (and if they win), and I really am not fussed enough on any of them. It'd be like the healer's gauntlet again where I just really don't care about who I'm backing. Heck, even the dragon's gauntlet felt the same. I mostly cared about backing Ninian because it was nice to be on the side for FE7 and still get the victory feathers. 

That being said, if they do lose, it's still not a popularity contest. Just a way to gain feathers. I'm not doing too badly in my ranking of Team Ryoma, at least ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

Team Amelia basically has a lock on a win at this point.

Shanna v. Hinoka depends almost entirely on the result of this hour.

Takumi v. Karel depends almost entirely on the result of next hour.

Soren v. Ryoma depends almost entirely on the result of this hour.

Woo. We're having that kind of day, aren't we.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Amelia basically has a lock on a win at this point.

Shanna v. Hinoka depends almost entirely on the result of this hour.

Takumi v. Karel depends almost entirely on the result of next hour.

Soren v. Ryoma depends almost entirely on the result of this hour.

Woo. We're having that kind of day, aren't we.

Wow, yeah. lol

But updates are here! Looks like Ryoma gets the final hour multiplier! YAY RYOMA!

@Anacybele - Are you sure? I've refreshed the Google sheet a few times to see if I had missed an update, but mine is currently reading that Soren gets the final multiplier. And we end up with an Amelia victory, very narrow Shanna victory, Takumi victory (because he gets the final multiplier), and narrow Soren victory. The victory margins are so small that this might still be anyone's game.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Anacybele - Are you sure? I've refreshed the Google sheet a few times to see if I had missed an update, but mine is currently reading that Soren gets the final multiplier. And we end up with an Amelia victory, very narrow Shanna victory, Takumi victory (because he gets the final multiplier), and narrow Soren victory. The victory margins are so small that this might still be anyone's game.

That can't be right. Soren has a very high multiplier right now and he's not far behind which would definitely make him overshoot and give us one.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That can't be right. Soren has a very high multiplier right now and he's not far behind which would definitely make him overshoot and give us one.

I find it slightly funny a huge Ike fan would hope that soren loses to ryoma XD

Soren's army needs to be smart here. If people just chill during this hour and not even the score just enough for Soren to get the multiplier again then we can blaze the final hour and steal the victory right up from under Ryoma.

I like Soren quite a bit, but honestly it's less about winning and more about supporting a character I like and getting easy multiplier street which almost never happens. I'm certain he'll have this same situation vs Takumi.

Just now, Anacybele said:

You also have to keep in mind that Team Soren is very small compared to Ryoma's. Even with a huge multiplier, it could take two (or even three) to overcome his lead. It's entirely possible that Soren could get two consecutive multipliers depending on Ryoma's gains. You can always look at the trends yourself to see what's going on. But like I said, the margins for multipliers are so small, that even a slight disturbance in the Force could tip the scales.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Soren's army needs to be smart here. If people just chill during this hour and not even the score just enough for Soren to get the multiplier again then we can blaze the final hour and steal the victory right up from under Ryoma.

I like Soren quite a bit, but honestly it's less about winning and more about supporting a character I like and getting easy multiplier street which almost never happens. I'm certain he'll have this same situation vs Takumi.

It's pretty much guaranteed that Ryoma won't get another multiplier or even "same".  Soren needs to go full force to overtake Ryoma.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

You also have to keep in mind that Team Soren is very small compared to Ryoma's. Even with a huge multiplier, it could take two (or even three) to overcome his lead. It's entirely possible that Soren could get two consecutive multipliers depending on Ryoma's gains. You can always look at the trends yourself to see what's going on. But like I said, the margins for multipliers are so small, that even a slight disturbance in the Force could tip the scales.

Ryoma has also been underperforming a good bit though. It's entirely possible Team Soren could overshoot here. I'm not saying I'm 100% right, it just looks to me like a Ryoma final hour multiplier will happen. But I could be wrong, of course... That would suck. :(

Looking at previous data, Ryoma will win unless team Soren spends 10% more flags for the next 2 hours than they did for their previous multiplyer.

Ryoma's final score will be above 14 billion so Soren needs to get 1 billion per hour every hour for the next 2 hours.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Which Ryoma has been. Like I said.

We would need to earn 1.5 billion more points in this round than Team Ryoma. We haven't beaten them by 1 billion in any previous rounds, so I feel that it's kind of unlikely that we'll do so now. The multiplier hasn't increased that much since the last time we had it.

Soren is too far behind to overshoot.  Even if Soren got 900Million (more than he's gotten so far) and Ryoma got nothing, Soren would still be about 500Million behind.

I’m just barely within 5k in team Katarina. Due to a miscalculation, I’m most probably going to the next round with 200 spare flags. If team Amelia overshoots in the current multiplier, I can at least spend 400 for some increase in my score.

Ceterum censeo, multiplicatorem esse delenda.

Edited by Vaximillian