Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Skylorella Con said:

Hahaha! I love Soren and he's keeping me up. XD 

I really want him to win this, I'm kinda out of flags though, just doing what ever chip scoring I can.

Well at this point, that is really all you can do heh

NOW IS THE TIME! THE MULTIPLIER IS HERE!

13 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Peace? I hate the word. Just as I hate hell, all lobsters and...well, I can't hate Oboro.

Do you need a hug?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Can we expect another "adjustment" like the finals in last Gauntlet?

That would require a lot of adjusting. Like everyone's memory would need to be adjusted for them to get away with it.

Like a third of Team Soren would need to suddenly lose internet for an hour for no explicable reason for them to fail to win.

26 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Sheep daughter putting in work out here.

Lana in Heroes when? She was a fluffgirl before it was cool and Genny copied her.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That would require a lot of adjusting. Like everyone's memory would need to be adjusted for them to get away with it.

Like a third of Team Soren would need to suddenly lose internet for an hour for no explicable reason for them to fail to win.

It happened once...

1 minute ago, Thany said:

what makes that so sure? there isnt a multiplier in effect. its anyones game right here.

If Team Shanna gets 30M points this next hour (higher than any other hour this round without a multiplier) and Team Hinoka gets 52M this next hour (lower than the previous hour's rally of 59M, though higher than any other hour without a multiplier), they will be nearly tied.

Basically, Team Shanna needs to put in a ton of steam (i.e. rally harder than any previous hour) or Team Hinoka needs to have run out of steam (i.e. stop rallying) for Team Hinoka to lose.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I would just like to stop floating around in antigravity.

What do you mean that has nothing to do with the voting gauntlet?

The General Discussion Board is ----> way. Also, loose hair looks cool in antigravity. Unless you specifically set it not to, like mine.

I just got a wonderful idea- if a guy loses, they humiliatingly get shaved bald with a polish by the victor. If a girl loses, they get Rapunzel-long hair plugs forced into their scalps.

On the bright side, were Soren to lose, he could try to mimic granddad's appearance. Granddad don't look bad.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Lana when? She did fluffgirl before Genny copied her.

FE4 Remake should add Fates's Priestess class, since minor Ulir and a minimum 25 Str growth would work well with a bow.

2 minutes ago, JHufself said:

Wasn't Genny in an even older game than Lana? hmmmm

Genny looked like this originally:

jenny

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The General Discussion Board is ----> way. Also, loose hair looks cool in antigravity. Unless you specifically set it not to, like mine.

I don't listen to you.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It happened once...

The last one was a 10% reduction in points or so if I recall correctly, which is suspicious, but not completely out of the question.

This one would need to be a 30% reduction in points, which is absurdly suspicious and would need a lot of people's minds to be wiped.

In other news, I'm still annoyed that I'm ending this round 163 thousand points lower than I could have and with 200 spare flags. I feel like I have failed my duty to my team.

Also, I think I need to get better friends. I had only two people on my friends list that were on Team Amelia.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

On the bright side, were Soren to lose, he could try to mimic granddad's appearance. Granddad don't look bad.

FE4 Remake should add Fates's Priestess class, since minor Ulir and a minimum 25 Str growth would work well with a bow.

That’s not a humiliation for Soren to start looking cool. Restrain your biases just one time, for crying out loud.

Edain also was trained as a knight before joining the clergy, so her being able to fight well isn’t even far-fetched.

(I know we were talking about Lana here, but nuns and warfare still mix anyway)

@Ice Dragon: I’m moving into the next round with 200 spare flags too. I thought there would have been more multipliers for Katatina. There weren’t.

maybe you shouldn’t have joined Amelia, smh

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

:(

I'm glad I'm not alone on this one jedoof. If Battousai is sniped then I'll join LOBSTER TEAM.

Maybe when his older less Edgy self gets in whenever that is, we'll have a chance to show them Himura Karel.

Edain also was trained as a knight before joining the clergy, so her being able to fight well isn’t even far-fetched.

On the topic of clergy, Archbishop Turpin (who Durban gets his name from) fought alongside Roland with his sword Almace (which Armads gets its name from). The hell are our Archbishops doing these days?

Also, the warrior monk Mushashibou Benkei was a bamf.

That’s not a humiliation for Soren to start looking cool. Restrain your biases just one time, for crying out loud.

If this is what you call intense bias, then this voting gauntlet really is super mild in flavor. This wouldn't count as even 1 degree above absolute zero in the "hot as the atmosphere above the surface of the sun" CYL VG.

Also, Soren wouldn't exactly look like granddad, since he's young (and unathletic). Granddad makes it work because he's old, Soren would need to age another 100+ years (his lifespan is apparently about 300) before he could look really good bald.

You see? I'm not so biased.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

This one would need to be a 30% reduction in points, which is absurdly suspicious and would need a lot of people's minds to be wiped.

Ryoma has been going between 58k and 120k on non mod hours which is 90 +/-30% on average. So it is completely possible. Heck, his biggest drop was from 121k->73k which is a 40% drop...

Edited by Clogon

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Maybe when his older less Edgy self gets in whenever that is, we'll have a chance to show them Himura Karel.

That scenario definitely suits him a lot and will become the true Sword Saint.

CYL boosted Karel when

SHIT I was unaware Soren is about to wreck LOBSTER with MULTIPLIER WINDS. GG samurais

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I know, this is such bullshit. Ryoma obviously had the largest team of anyone. Hopefully this makes IS decide to alter the multiplier again.

I guess I'm going Hinoka or Takumi next. Sigh...

Join Takumi. ^-^

1 minute ago, Clogon said:

Ryoma has been going between 58k and 120k on non which is 90 +/-30% on average. So it is completely possible. Heck, his biggest drop was from 121k->73k which is a 40% drop...

That's not how the last three hours work.

Big drops happen in the middle of a round because casuals rally at weird times (like immediately after a multiplier). Big drops don't happen in the last few hours because that's when everyone dumps their spare flags.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Seems like there is a good chance Soren wins against ryoma....

Everyone pick a god and pray @Anacybele

Well given that Soren's biggest drop was 19% and they might have run out of flags, there is a very slim chance that Ryoma can still win. The hour cut off will be in hour favour.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also, Soren wouldn't exactly look like granddad, since he's young (and unathletic).

Is Soren the Lucius of Tellius? A pretty-faced long-haired guy who can pass as a woman at some conditions?

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

GG samurais

Only rich people hired samurai.