Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Welp. Time to get food. XD Fate will have run its course in one direction or the other by time I return. Fingers crossed for Soren. Regardless of the outcome, being on his team has been the most fun I've had in a gauntlet in a long time.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's not how the last three hours work.

Big drops happen in the middle of a round because casuals rally at weird times (like immediately after a multiplier). Big drops don't happen in the last few hours because that's when everyone dumps their spare flags.

I don't remember much from the last gauntlet aside from the final but did any other char have a big drop?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Is Soren the Lucius of Tellius? A pretty-faced long-haired guy who can pass as a woman at some conditions?

I've heard some people mistake Soren for a girl before, somehow.

But everyone knows the Luciuses of Tellius are Reyson and especially Rafiel. I head Manith also gets called a girl for some very strange reason.

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

That scenario definitely suits him a lot and will become the true Sword Saint.

CYL boosted Karel when

Just give him his FE6 growths and we're good. Oddly though he comes at level 39 when summoned.

We could use some quirky summons. Like Farina if pulled taking an extra 10 orbs from you no matter what. Mitama being asleep half the time and thus unusable. Or Ilyana snacking on on the horse of a random ally for sustenance.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is Soren the Lucius of Tellius? A pretty-faced long-haired guy who can pass as a woman at some conditions?

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But everyone knows the Luciuses of Tellius are Reyson and especially Rafiel. I head Manith also gets called a girl for some very strange reason.

And Oliver.

wait Soren is predicted to win? i haven't been watching the scores much since i've just been sneaking in a few games at work. i didn't expect him to be this popular actually, i'm glad. also i'm kinda surprised that Ryoma vs Soren is the match with the most points.

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Real talk though, Soren winning via the multiplier is hilariously appropriate for his character. 

I actually had a silly little scenario in my head for how the battle between Ryoma and Soren would go in universe if we got the last multiplier...

Basically, Soren set an ambush for Ryoma and allowed himself to be driven back to the place where his allies lay in wait.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

We could use some quirky summons. Like Farina if pulled taking an extra 10 orbs from you no matter what. Mitama being asleep half the time and thus unusable. Or Ilyana snacking on on the horse of a random ally for sustenance.

PoR Sothe can only be levelled up to 20, and his potential can’t be unlocked.

PoR Sothe can only be levelled up to 20, and his potential can’t be unlocked.

And RD Sothe is force deployed on every map forever after, once you pull him.

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

wait Soren is predicted to win? i haven't been watching the scores much since i've just been sneaking in a few games at work. i didn't expect him to be this popular actually, i'm glad. also i'm kinda surprised that Ryoma vs Soren is the match with the most points.

this is multiplier screwage beyond compare

Especially since Ryoma has the biggest team

Never before has the biggest team been screwed before they had a chance to get to second round, I am pretty sure

Pray Ryoma picked up the slack

Just now, Jedi said:

Are the two favorites (Amelia and Ryoma) going to be both upset in round 1?

Hell is going to have to freeze over for Amelia to lose.  Ryoma probably will, unless everyone went nuts with their flags on the last hour.

22 minutes ago, Jbunzie said:

Join Takumi. ^-^

Nah, I'm going Hinoka if she moves on. But if she loses and Takumi goes to the finals, it's Takumi for sure.

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Seems like there is a good chance Soren wins against ryoma....

Everyone pick a god and pray @Anacybele

I sure am...

Just now, eclipse said:

Hell is going to have to freeze over for Amelia to lose.  Ryoma probably will, unless everyone went nuts with their flags on the last hour.

I just checked Amelia's score ooops.

1 minute ago, Dracologist said:

I actually had a silly little scenario in my head for how the battle between Ryoma and Soren would go in universe if we got the last multiplier...

Basically, Soren set an ambush for Ryoma and allowed himself to be driven back to the place where his allies lay in wait.

Ha! Sounds about right, I like it

Just now, Poimagic said:

It seems that Takumi has the multiplier for 5 more minutes which is how much time the first round lasts. Does that mean Takumi wins?

Unless everyone on Takumi’s team suddenly dies or looses internet connection.  He’s got it in the bag

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

It seems that Takumi has the multiplier for 5 more minutes which is how much time the first round lasts. Does that mean Takumi wins?

Should be a lock, yes.

I hope Ryoma manages to win somehow, since I was hoping to see a brother vs brother semis. That would be interesting. 

And we’re done. A couple of minutes until victory feathers are given out.

Who’s going on? Amelia, Hinoka, Takumi, and Soren?

Soren won

karel lost