Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, so I actually have my last Shanna here at 3★ level 20, waiting to teach Anna how to be desperate and icy. That can wait. Now she is 4★ level 1, and I’ll be joining her team.

or I could go team Soren so that @LordFrigid’s whoever is still with me. hmmm…

Edited by Vaximillian

Heh, spent 200 flags in the last round despite no multiplier and clipped myself into the top 5000 ranks. Sweet. Even sweeter is the victory feathers. Really curious to see how close that was. Shouldn't be surprised that we beat Hinoka using Pro Strats.

On 11/5/2017 at 11:56 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well now she's getting killed by my team, Team Honk.

Team Who?

Well, I'm out. For the umpteenth time, my team gets screwed out of a win by multiplier shit. IS really needs to alter it again. It hurts even more this time because a character I hate beat my favorite this time.

I don't feel like joining teams anymore. I'm tired of being screwed. For me, the extra 500 victory feathers are important. But if I can rarely ever get them, there's no point.

Edited by Anacybele

At least half of the characters with the leading first hour point total have been eliminated (can't remember which of Amelia or Katarina was leading) and Takumi got lucky with a final hour multiplier. Not to mention that the character with the greatest number of first hour votes got knocked out in the first round due to multiplier.

It's gonna be fun waiting to see if rage feedback changes the multiplier mechanic next gauntlet.

12 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Ha! Sounds about right, I like it

To be fair, what would it take to trick Ryoma? Doesn't he more or less run off to do espionage in Nohr at the start of BR and half the route is about getting to him? I'd be more concerned about the Hoshidan ninja network. That is something Soren would worry about.

Soooorrrrren flyyyyin'! 

The Silent Master of Winds has landed himself at least a bronze! May the Brainy Branded, the Tactician of Tellius, the High Priest of the Church of Ike, the Reformer of Skrimir,  and Archsage of Strategy, may he put up a good battle against his next foe. And should he lose, it will now be with honor (not that Soren cares about such a petty thing as honor).

So Round 2 is Takumi vs. Soren? Two wind-affiliated young men who tend to be quite abrasive to others blowing each other in the bits. Sounds fun.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Huh, so I actually have my last Shanna here at 3★ level 20, waiting to teach Anna how to be desperate and icy. That can wait. Now she is 4★ level 1, and I’ll be joining her team.

Shanna is close enough in letters to Sharena, so it must be a sign!

Well this is the first time a team I am on won because of the thrice blasted multiplier, still don't like it but it is nice to be on the other side for once. 

Let's go team Pineapple, let's work together to take down Tellius' tactition who seems to be very annoying

I will admit that I would send home a Soren if I get him because his water sweep is 5 star exclusive

Edited by Poimagic

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Shanna is close enough in letters to Sharena, so it must be a sign!

Makes sense. My trainee Shanna and my master Sharena join forces then, it’s decided.

Just now, KongDude said:

Moving to team Shanna. At least I won't have to deal with ALL RED teams on with Ryoma.

Instead, you'll get ALL BLUE.  :P:

If y'all see a busted Leon, that's probably mine.

Well I missed the last hour because I am used to these things ending at midnight here but daylight savings had to mess it allll up! 

Not surprised about Karel's loss. Though Shanna is definitely a surprise and Soren is too somewhat. I'm probably going Soren this time though its up in the air and I'll decide tomorrow.  

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Amelia was leading 18M to 8M.

Okay, so Takumi and Amelia won while Hinoka and Ryoma got upset?

Pretty sure the multiplier is Nohrian scum, but Takumi got really lucky to get a multiplier. Honestly, I can't say I like the multiplier system. It was interesting when it was first put in, but now it's just stupid. That said, I'm perfectly happy with the feathers I got from team Takumi.

Holy crap, Soren actually did it! Sucks for team Ryoma. I know how it feels to lose to the multiplier. But I'm glad Soren gets to continue a bit longer as he's literally never in the spotlight. 

To be fair, the battle between Hinoka and Thany didnt have any multipliers in the last round, and the scores were close togeather. so it was a last hour fair match compared to everything else.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Guess who didn't play at all on day 2, and now has 1k flags?

Is that person you’re talking about moving on to team Shanna? She’s a pegasus knight too!