Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I don’t think our victory was 100% dumb luck. We got lucky, but we also used our luck wisely and that should count for something. We wouldn’t have been able to win if not for the multipliers AND all the flags we saved for them. Saying that we didn’t deserve to win at all kinda hurts after all of the time and effort I spent figuring out the ideal number of flags to spend on each hour kinda hurts because I put a lot of work into trying to manipulate the multipliers to my team’s advantage is worthless at best and outright cheating at worst.

Edited by Dracologist

3 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I doubt their strategy went any deeper than “spend your flags as late as possible”.

Mine sure didn’t.

@DefaultBeep: That’s perfectly fine. Sharena wants to befriend everyone. She also has always wanted to ride a pegasus, but is afraid of heights.

22 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I don't understand it either (don't like him), but I'm sure people have their reasons for liking him besides that.  The world would be a really boring place if everyone thought the same way, right?  :]

I guess you're right. Everyone can like whoever they like. I guess that's why I like Camilla, Charlotte, Joshua, and Owain so much because something about them is really neat in my eyes.

4 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I think casual players have at least figured out that the last multipliers are the most important. My rank on the first day when I was hoarding flags like Scrooge was proof enough that the majority of Team Soren at least tried to be strategic with their flags. It worked out for us this time, although I doubt their strategy went any deeper than “spend your flags as late as possible”.

Be glad you even can be strategic in the first place. Really, every time I see people go "Don't waste your flags! Be strategic!" I just roll my eyes. The last time I followed this advice, I ended up with almost 2000 flags going to waste and a rank that was only marginally better than if I hadn't done any fighting at all, because all multipliers for my team happened between 1-5am CET.

Fellow Europeans: Don't listen to this advice and just throw flags at every multiplier you see. Unless you are a madman who doesn't sleep/poor fellow who works nightshifts.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Maybe it’s the time to ask the moderator to hit me with a request. (If she has some space in her friend list)

The ID is 2511325170, if interested. Sharena wants to befriend everyone!

Apologies for the delay.  Sent!

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I need him to be in Heroes now. Gotta S Support him with Lilina for the ultimate hat team.

What even is this thing Lilina is wearing? It looks like the headpiece maids are wearing, except red.

@eclipse: And accepted!

Edited by Vaximillian

Set Elincia as my lead for now. Hopefully she wrecks some Sorens and well.. probably most things not blue. Guidance seal in case some movement memes might be of help as well. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What even is this thing Lilina is wearing? It looks like the headpiece maids are wearing, except red.

Honestly? No idea. Looking closer at her various artwork, it doesn't look all that much like a hat, but this card has cemented it as a pirate hat in my head, even if it never looks like that anywhere else. Perhaps we'll get Pirate Lilina as a seasonal unit next year?

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Honestly? No idea. Looking closer at her various artwork, it doesn't look all that much like a hat, but this card has cemented it as a pirate hat in my head, even if it never looks like that anywhere else. Perhaps we'll get Pirate Lilina as a seasonal unit next year?

Maybe it’s a mitre. It now is my headcanon that Lilina is the pope.

49 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Hinoka had to share support with Ryoma and Takumi. Shanna only had to share with Karel, if you could call it that.

Too bad, she is one of the few FE Characters I like more than the rest. 

Guess I will go with team Amelia then, she the only 5* one in my roster of the remaining four. Since I'm not a big armor fan, I'd be open for bribes suggestions for the next 15-30 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Guess I will go with team Amelia then, she the only 5* one in my roster of the remaining four. Since I'm not a big armor fan, I'd be open for bribes suggestions for the next 15-30 minutes. 

My Tana on Team Soren?

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Team Shanna!  Underdogs FTW!

1 hour ago, bethany81707 said:

Hinoka had to share support with Ryoma and Takumi. Shanna only had to share with Karel, if you could call it that.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion.

People would like Hinoka and Ryoma for completely different reasons (same with Shanna and Karel), so there wouldn't be any sharing whatsoever. 

Being from the same game (or continent) is not equivalent to influencing each others scores. 

Wait, HOW is there only one Hoshidan left?

Sure, it's still Takumi, but that's a shock. Was it a late turnaround, or were they more even fights than I expected? (I mean, I can see why they might be more even, but still the surprise got me.)

Team Traitor marches on!

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Wait, HOW is there only one Hoshidan left?

Sure, it's still Takumi, but that's a shock. Was it a late turnaround, or were they more even fights than I expected? (I mean, I can see why they might be more even, but still the surprise got me.)

Team Traitor marches on!

Takumi almost lost as well to us on Team Karel. They haven't had the best day.