Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Takumi almost lost as well to us on Team Karel. They haven't had the best day.

It was still a billion sized gap. I was asleep before the end being in Europe and all so it might not have been something I expected. 

When this gauntlet started I did think it'd be a more even gauntlet. I didn't expect to see Ryoma crash out in the first round, but it's not the first time.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Because the multiplier is an agent of chaos.

It's also a generator of salt.

I managed to be in the top 5k despite my not knowing when multipliers were.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Takumi almost lost as well to us on Team Karel. They haven't had the best day.

Takumi was Billions ahead of Karel,It was only because of the Multipliers that karel was even catching up.

Edited by Jbunzie

2 minutes ago, Jbunzie said:

Takumi was Billions ahead of Karel,It was only because of the Multipliers that karel was even catching up.

We were actually ahead before the final hour, and if we had the proper timing we'd have done just what Soren did to Ryoma.

1 minute ago, Jbunzie said:

Because of the Multiplier.

And your point is? Yes I know its because of the multiplier, are you going to state anything new or are you just going to pointlessly drag this out?

Edited by Jedi

Stop arguing, both of you. With the multiplier around, there are no such things as legit wins anymore so there's really nothing to be happy about in winning, aside from extra feathers and not having to switch teams.

35 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Stop arguing, both of you. With the multiplier around, there are no such things as legit wins anymore so there's really nothing to be happy about in winning, aside from extra feathers and not having to switch teams.

Well, to be fair you can at least extrapolate the data. Ninian would've had a 'legit' win regardless of multipliers or not. 

But essentially, yeah. Voting Gauntlets shouldn't be taken as a serious indication of popularity. 

44 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I didn't expect to see Ryoma crash out in the first round, but it's not the first time.

I think Ryoma actually had the largest team out of everyone too, haha.  There were only a few hours that Soren didn't have a multiplier.  Just super unlucky for Mr. Lobster, oh well...  :P:  It was certainly interesting in the last few hours, so at least the multiplier spices things up a bit?  Although, I would prefer that we go back to a 3x multiplier to prevent these major upsets.  

---

I've moved on to Amelia's team.  :]  If anyone would like to send me a request, feel free!  My ID is 5247267905.

Rep is currently 5* +9 Laslow, but I can change to a blue/colourless character if anyone needs help with the quests.

Eh, while I do wish we'd won so I could get the feathers, I'd gone into it expecting Ryoma to lose in the first round. That was fine by me, since Takumi is my favourite overall, so I'm glad he won ^.^

Wonder if Soren is going to be like Gaius. If so, Team Sorenites will have a fun time since they get both multi-feathers and victory feathers ^.^

I suppose I'll join him for the last round if he does beat Takumi. I'm hoping Takumi wins, though, since I prefer him as a character, personally.

It’s kind of annoying how whenever people talk about using flags strategically and how they hope they were having an impact by doing so, the response is usually that they only got the multipliers through dumb luck. I’m pretty sure at this point that most players have figured out how the multipliers work, so winning through clever flag use and trying to score the right amounts to get the final multiplier should be possible. At least, that’s my opinion on things.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Soren wants you.  I guess it's poetic justice that my favorite character Soren wins due to multiplier chaos after my boy Leo got screwed over by it.  I'd rather win fair and square, but maybe this will make them change it again.

Sorry Soren. I made a promise to my twin.  Besides, I'm not going to very active anyway.  

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

@Anime27Arts I'm going Amelia because FE8

Honk was screwed royal....

Also the recently browsing list for this thread is absurd xD

Ameila is then. 

Yes! Takumi won the first round, let's keep it up everyone!

and Rank 1332, nice

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

Be glad you even can be strategic in the first place. Really, every time I see people go "Don't waste your flags! Be strategic!" I just roll my eyes. The last time I followed this advice, I ended up with almost 2000 flags going to waste and a rank that was only marginally better than if I hadn't done any fighting at all, because all multipliers for my team happened between 1-5am CET.

Fellow Europeans: Don't listen to this advice and just throw flags at every multiplier you see. Unless you are a madman who doesn't sleep/poor fellow who works nightshifts.

The one time I am actually glad, that I have to stand up at 4am everyday. Got that last sweet multiplier:D:.

Somehow I'm not a fan of this multiplier system... But I'm gonna take advantage of it I think, I'm saving my flags for when Takumi get the multiplier... Is not that I'm playing a lot anyway, just checking at random moments since these Gauntlet stopet to be interesting to me since months ago, I just play for extra feathers and ignore everything else :l

So, what does the predictor predict for the two matchups? Cause on Team Takumi, it seems like it might be a Lyn versus Lucina where one side is so close to the other that the losing side doesn't get a multiplier.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

So, what does the predictor predict for the two matchups? Cause on Team Takumi, it seems like it might be a Lyn versus Lucina where one side is so close to the other that the losing side doesn't get a multiplier.

Actually... Amelia and Takumi will win.