Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dayni said:

-Checks rank

I'm 288 on Team Takumi. That's nuts. We'll see how this ends then. Team Pina Colada or Team Birthmark, place your bets!

I bought some pina colada tea earlier today, but I don't think that means anything lol

3 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I wonder if Soren can overshoot enough to keep Takumi from catching up...

Pretty much what little hope we have left lies with that and Takumi undershooting during the final hour. Regardless, I'm already prepared for the worst. And by that, I mean a final round match where I have neither character.

6 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I wonder if Soren can overshoot enough to keep Takumi from catching up...

Japan woke up and feather mercenaries won’t ignore this bonus so it’s very likely that they’ll overshoot. 

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ceterum censeo, multiplicatorem esse delendam.

Damn, bruh, it's been so long since my last Latin class and only saw this saying once or so.... was it to affirm my statement, or to show the redundancy of it? I actually don't know, I'm just a peasant.

EDIT: A closer look at it, and now I see the multiplicator, so we should get rid of the multiplicator is what you want?

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And by that, I mean a final round match where I have neither character.

More of then than not, I didn’t even have the character I was backing through the whole gauntlet.

Princes and princesses: backed Sharena (obviously had her).

Pegasi and wyverns: backed Minerva (still don’t have her).

Mages and magesses: backed Julia (still don’t have her).

Clerics and sisters: backed Priscilla (still don’t have her).

Ylisse and Nohr: backed Corrin (obviously, don’t have her).

Ike and people: backed Lyn (had her from the beginning).

Dragons and dragons: backed Sophia (had her from the beginning).

Hair and hair: backed Katarina (got her just before the beginning).

@MonkeyCheez3K: Aye, the multiplier must go.

Edited by Vaximillian

Well if Soren loses I will join the girls team, at least I am giving my all for Soren.  I never have liked Takumi that much and since I don't have him I won't join him.  Even though I am to the point I don't care that much about the VGs I still support who I like best.  I actually hope that the multiplier causes so much damage that they scrap VG for good and replace it with some other mode where you can use friend units.  

Only ways Soren is winning this is if people chill out and he either underperforms enough that he gets the multiplier again or he manages to get a "Same" with Takumi and hangs on to the lead.

Either way, I like Amelia and I use her almost every time I play FE8 along with Ross and Ewan, but I don't have her and Takumi is a pretty cool guy (who I actually have) so I'll be supporting him even if she's the favorite to win. Ultimately it's about the feathers anyway.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

More of then than not, I didn’t even have the character I was backing through the whole gauntlet.

Princes and princesses: backed Sharena (obviously had her).

Pegasi and wyverns: backed Minerva (still don’t have her).

Mages and magesses: backed Julia (still don’t have her).

Clerics and sisters: backed Priscilla (still don’t have her).

Ylisse and Nohr: backed Corrin (obviously, don’t have her).

Ike and people: backed Lyn (had her from the beginning).

Dragons and dragons: backed Sophia (had her from the beginning).

Hair and hair: backed Katarina (got her just before the beginning).

The beach gauntlet was the last time I backed someone I didn't have (Summer!Leo, who I only got after the gauntlet). Aside from that, I didn't have Leo for his other two gauntlets (ended up getting him off of Bridal Blessings), Elise for the cleric gauntlet (who I still don't have sadly) and Lucina for the first gauntlet (got her as the free pull from her CYL VG banner, where I didn't back her).

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@MonkeyCheez3K: Aye, the multiplier must go.

No multipliers means it is always best to be in the winning team. You get the most feathers. It doesn't matter when you spend your flags for rankings. And the most active players will get the highest total ranking feathers regardless of the team they are on (most likely the winning team.)

3 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Wow takumi underperformed last hour. They have twice the population of Soren yet only matched Soren's boost of the previous hour.

Soren most definitely lost this one. I don't see them doing 6m in this last hour.

It feels like Takumi's been underperforming this whole gauntlet so far. I placed at rank 30 last round despite not even playing that much or hitting all the multipliers, and this round he's not hitting Soren as hard as his team size makes it seem he should. 

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Will Takumi get multiplier next hour? Because I want to burn all my flags and make him yell DIE NOW to Soren.

(Not that I hate Soren but I don't have him, soooo)

Takumi will definitely get it, I'm certain. Soren isn't far enough behind right now to not actually trigger it.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

It feels like Takumi's been underperforming this whole gauntlet so far. I placed at rank 30 last round despite not even playing that much or hitting all the multipliers, and this round he's not hitting Soren as hard as his team size makes it seem he should. 

I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy, but it’s likely aliens.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Well, they could be saving most of their flags for the finals. Maybe casual players are getting smarter when it comes to flag usage. 

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy, but it’s likely aliens.

12 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Well, they could be saving most of their flags for the finals. Maybe casual players are getting smarter when it comes to flag usage. 

>casual players getting smarter

I'll go with aliens. 

Wait, the gauntlet scores updated already?

Is my clock behind or is the gauntlet just uploading faster than usual?

EDIT: Oh, no, it's just me being stupid, lol.

Edited by Sunwoo