Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

I do wonder if characters like Shanna and Ninian will get more of the spotlight of the result of their wins, or perhaps even give the Elibe series more attention altogether. Hmmmmmmmm

Okay probably not but I can dream. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Poimagic said:

I hope Shanna dies in the fiery depths of hell. She deserves it, for winning so unfairly. In fact, If I ever play FE6, I will let her die. After all, what is the point of using a bad unit.

Fucking calm down. She's a fictional character and it's just a game mode, stupid as it is. Seek help.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Right, rig the gauntlet in favor of a character very few cared about before this thing over one of Fates' most popular characters.

Seriously, you gotta see how backwards thinking that is. I can't see any reason why they would rig it towards Shanna over Takumi.

Shannas can't melt steel Takumis.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

That awkward moment when I know a handful of those people. It is what it is. This mode will likely never be perfect. I suspect it will either get a MAJOR makeover, or FEH will dump it entirely.

Maybe VG changes will be announced in the next FEH channel.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I hope Shanna dies in the fiery depths of hell. She deserves it, for winning so unfairly. In fact, If I ever play FE6, I will let her die. After all, what is the point of using a bad unit.

chill the fuck out my dude

3 minutes ago, Integrity said:

i would have happily enjoyed losing, like i did every single gauntlet before the dragon one, hth

...Wow. I just have no idea what to say here.

5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Right, rig the gauntlet in favor of a character very few cared about before this thing over one of Fates' most popular characters.

Seriously, you gotta see how backwards thinking that is. I can't see any reason why they would rig it towards Shanna over Takumi.

Maybe to keep people from complaining about more 3DS winners or they don't want anymore male winners, or they wanted a surprising winner, any one of those things, I guess.

Edited by Anacybele

If I am remembering right, this gauntlet was the most recent gauntlet without any modifications to the rules. I wonder if they'll do anything for the next one.

Edit

@NekoKnight

That awkward moment when I know a handful of those people. It is what it is. This mode will likely never be perfect. I suspect it will either get a MAJOR makeover, or FEH will dump it entirely.

You can just look at the real world and see that no voting system is perfect 

Edited by Rezanator

Haha! Shanna Desperation 3 won! This is what you get for beating Soren!

...Shanna's supporters rallied hardcore in the last hour. I mean, Takumi was ahead, and no multiplier was incoming, so... wow.

Ah well. Feathers are raining from the sky!

Edit: BRB promoting Shanna

Edited by Seafarer

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Time to 5* my Shanna as I told the discords i'm in, if she won I'd 5* my optimal one.

Yeah I'm looking at mine too, +Spd/-HP. All I could really think to do is get her a sapphire lance and have her be Subaki but with mixed defenses and 5 more ATK.

Congrats to Shanna.  I'm not a fan of the multiplier, but everyone knows my stance by now, and even though I won, it feels hollow.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Technically, she would not have even had the points to dream about winning this if it werent for multiplier

The real winner is Soren, for killing Ryoma, since Ryoma definitely would have crushed Shanna for sure

Ryoma just as easily could have got screwed over by the multiplier.

Come to think of it, were there more upsets than the bigger team winning this gauntlet?

Wasn't Shanna the lowest vote getter in the first round or at least close?

Opinions may be divisive on this, but I'm gonna call Shanna's win arguably the best final match in the Voting Gauntlet. No final multiplier even happened, just plain 'ol pushing. Takumi did hard to push back, though. He gave his all. (Must have been that Marisha Ray voice, it tripped him up.)

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

...Wow. I just have no idea what to say here.

Maybe to keep people from complaining about more 3DS winners or they don't want anymore male winners, or they wanted a surprising winner, any one of those things, I guess.

Eh, you just sound like a poor sport at the moment. I mean, I would have been satisfied with either winning, but claiming something is rigged just because you don't like the result is pretty juvenile.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Reminder that Shanna wouldn't have made it to finals without me sandbagging on Team Hinoka tbh

thanks mate appreciated fully

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

When life gives you Lemons, make a spinoff game with too many Sword units.

Except Frederick, and Leo, and Lyn, and Tiki, and Nowi, and Ryoma, and Hinoka, and Amelia, but other than that, the first.  What did Rome ever do for us?

Was Shanna the least amount of votes in the first round?

Nope, she was ahead of Karel for sure. I think she might have also been slightly ahead of Katarina, but I'm much less sure on that one.

Just now, thatsleepyguy said:

How tf did Shanna win due to multiplier shenanigans when we didn't have multipliers for like the past 6 hours

6 hours of no multipliers huh? I was sleeping for most of that, but wow does that sound super intense.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

Hey, Shanna won fair and square given the rules of the game. This is not a popularity contest.

Shanna won because of pity points. Regardless of rules, I personally don't consider that "fair".

Just now, thatsleepyguy said:

How tf did Shanna win due to multiplier shenanigans when we didn't have multipliers for like the past 6 hours

People are trying to downplay her winning because she got multipliers on the previous rounds near the end.