Crack Pairings, Anyone?

Dismissed

Let's talk about some impossible pairings in the FE series just for fun!

FE1/3/11/12: Doga/Point

FE4: Sigurd/Valflame

FE6: Roy/Guinevere, Lillina/Wolt, Roy/Idoun (actually, there is a Roy/Idoun story on fanfiction.net made by the excellent author COOKIECHEESEMAN, I highly recommend it.)

FE7: Lyn/Nils (lol why not), Eliwood/Isadora, Eliwood/Farina, Eliwood/Farina, Eliwood/Rebecca, Erk/Lyn (lol), Jaffar/Ursula (hey, they're both Disney villains)

Elibe in General: Roy/Lyn, Roy/Rebecca, Roy/FE7 Pegasus Sisters (props to a certain user for her funny story with those pairings...)

FE13: Lon'qu/Say'ri (I can actually see this work.), Chrom/Tiki (eh, why not)

FE15: Kliff/Faye (lol)

Crossover: Roy/Caeda (well, I had to choose...)

That's all I have for now...

I mostly prefer crack/crossover friendships, but there is a small part of me that ships Roy/Idoun.

Also Cecilia/Leo.  I doubt I'll be removing their support in FEH anytime soon.

23 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Roy/Rebecca

I'm curious regarding the why on this one, since she's his wet nurse (not to mention 20 years older) and all that...

Karla/Farina would be pretty good if not for Bartre and Fir. I like the idea of them being a "no boys allowed" mercenary duo.

Wil/Florina. Always thought they would've had good supports if the writers weren't determined to give Florina so many female supports.

Clair/anyone other than Gray. I really didn't like this support chain. Maybe its just me, but I didn't appreciate the message of "if you like someone enough and are persistent enough, you'll get them in the end, no matter your compatibly".

Marth/Katria. Always kinda sad for Katria here. And if this were possible, maybe Cordelia's male supports wouldn't feel so bad because she'd be written a little different. 

Lon'qu/Lucina. Time-traveled Lucina of course, not baby Lucina. Liked the idea of them being able to talk more than not at all, especially considering Lucina's the first person in your army he meets. Maybe he could kind of tell she was a woman and it threw him off during their duel? Not saying he'd win necessarily, but the game made it sound like Lucina wiped the floor with him. Someone other than Robin should be allowed to cradle-rob anyway.

Oscar/Shinon. Not a whole lotta basis here other than Shinon appreciating Oscar's cooking, but any time Shinon shows a part of his personality that isn't racist uncle is nice.

Saber/Genny. If you were on board with anything I was saying, here's where I may lose you. But Genny admits to liking older men, for whatever reason they wrote that in. And Saber is gruff but sweet, and I like them together. And I don't think the difference in age is that crazy, nor do I think they necessarily have to get married or do anything immediately at the game's end. I think they would've been a nice couple though. Can I also say that if the writers were pressed for time writing supports, maybe Jesse, Leon, Faye and Delthea didn't need two apiece?

I always wished Florina could support with Wil and Kent.

Kent just seems like a good, calm guy to help her through her phobia - plus he already supports with both her sisters so I'd add her to the mix.

Wil seems just the opposite, but he'd be good for bringing her out of her shell. Plus I saw a fanart of them I really liked once ^.^''

Geoffrey and Nephenee - I've read so many good fanfictions about them. It always annoyed me that Geoffrey had so little options in his game.

Clair and Lukas - I always preferred that to Clair and Gray. I liked the few lines they shared in the game and they look good together. I never really got a vibe from Gray and Clair and I never liked that Clair always moped after Alm. Lukas seems like a good rebound xD

Not sure if a crack ship but after that story segment, Jesse and Silque. They're so cute together :D

Edited by Cute Chao

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I mostly prefer crack/crossover friendships, but there is a small part of me that ships Roy/Idoun.

You've probably heard of COOKIECHEESEMAN.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I'm curious regarding the why on this one, since she's his wet nurse (not to mention 20 years older) and all that...

I got all of the "Elibe in General" pairs from a story I read on ff.net.

Come to think of it, I think you were the author.

39 minutes ago, Cornguy said:

Wil/Florina. Always thought they would've had good supports if the writers weren't determined to give Florina so many female supports.

Clair/anyone other than Gray. I really didn't like this support chain. Maybe its just me, but I didn't appreciate the message of "if you like someone enough and are persistent enough, you'll get them in the end, no matter your compatibly".

Marth/Katria. Always kinda sad for Katria here. And if this were possible, maybe Cordelia's male supports wouldn't feel so bad because she'd be written a little different. 

Lon'qu/Lucina. Time-traveled Lucina of course, not baby Lucina. Liked the idea of them being able to talk more than not at all, especially considering Lucina's the first person in your army he meets. Maybe he could kind of tell she was a woman and it threw him off during their duel? Not saying he'd win necessarily, but the game made it sound like Lucina wiped the floor with him. Someone other than Robin should be allowed to cradle-rob anyway.

Saber/Genny. If you were on board with anything I was saying, here's where I may lose you. But Genny admits to liking older men, for whatever reason they wrote that in. And Saber is gruff but sweet, and I like them together. And I don't think the difference in age is that crazy, nor do I think they necessarily have to get married or do anything immediately at the game's end. I think they would've been a nice couple though. Can I also say that if the writers were pressed for time writing supports, maybe Jesse, Leon, Faye and Delthea didn't need two apiece?

I agree with you on Wil/Florina.

It's spelled Catria. Also, in my opinion, Catria/Faye > Cordelia.

Click here for a Lucina/Lon'qu story.

Saber/Genny is popular among a bunch of people. I'm neutral towards it.

Also, I remebered another pairing: Saber/Celica. How about Myrrh/Saleh? (I ship Myrrh/Ephraim though.)

Cherche/Minerva. Either Minerva.

Non-romantic but Narcian as the fourth Whitewing. (Thanks Heroes)

EDIT: Forgot one, Python/Boah. Snek names.

2 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

It's spelled Catria. Also, in my opinion, Catria/Faye > Cordelia.

Honestly Cordelia's unrequited love is more similar to Palla's than Catria's.

Edited by X-Naut
Added a sin

Let's see:

• Kirs/Katarina. As far as i'm aware, it never goes beyond just friends.
  • Basilio/Falvia. I remembered trying to have these guys S-Support but then i found out there was no S-Support.
  • Ike/Elincia. I just started PoR a few days ago and while i know Elincia ends up marrying Geoffrey in RD, i still ship Ike/Elincia
  • Priam/Lucina cuz why not
  • Gangrel/Emmeryn i'm sorry
  • Zephiel/Brunya
  • Kliff/Faye. This should've been an actual Support in the game.

Crossover Support: Kliff/Linde (they live in the same world but not the same game).

2 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

How about Myrrh/Saleh? 

That exists

4 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Roy/Idoun (actually, there is a Roy/Idoun story on fanfiction.net made by the excellent author COOKIECHEESEMAN, I highly recommend it.)

Link please?

Ike/Lyn is probably my go to crack ship. I feel like they would just compliment each other really well. 

Ike/Lucia - read a few fanfics of them, and I dont know why, but I really like them together for some reason. Also the idea of Geoffrey and Ike being brothers in law seems kinda awesome.

Geoffrey/Nephenne seems like it would be really cute, despite how hardcore I ship Geoffrey/Elincia.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Link please?

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8224049/1/A-Glimmer-of-Hope

there are some OC’s there to add background to the setting (most of the story is set in Arcadia, which has like... five known residents in canon), and the rating really should be M (nothing explicit but some themes are there), but there you go.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Ike and Azura~ I adore them together.

I wouldn't call Ike and Elincia a crack ship, despite her marrying Geoffrey in Rd, she was completely and utterly in love with Ike in path of radiance.

I guess it has something to do with my childish sense of humor, but I always like pairings that involve something inanimate or non-human. Examples including: Hisame x cucumber and Gatrie x tree-with-skirt. I admit that I thought that Aran x Laura was a thing until I found out otherwise. Whoever thought it was a good idea to tease an Ike x Elincia pairing in the English localization should have been a good scolding. 

I know I likely mentioned this before, but I imagined Micaiah and Sothe's consummation being incredibly awkward (assuming they even bothered).

Edited by KoimanZX

32 minutes ago, KoimanZX said:

I know I likely mentioned this before, but I imagined Micaiah and Sothe's consummation being incredibly awkward (assuming they even bothered).

Extracted from a little thing I wrote on Tormod:

Spoiler

For his part, Sothe could afford to travel, for although he was King Consort to Micaiah, his official duties were few and he largely kept to quietly supporting Micaiah’s reign. Micaiah would permit such a visit, and Sothe actually wanted a break from her. He had married and borne a child with her by this point, but he was finding unhappiness in the marriage. It wasn’t that he didn’t love Micaiah, he deeply did, but rather he was becoming convinced that perhaps it wasn’t as a wife. The two had begun as little boy and his “mother/big sister”, and then became equal “siblings”, they went to marriage thinking it the natural progression in their relationship, but Sothe began to question this move. He couldn’t say it to Micaiah, since she depended on him and his support and could not break her heart. He also worried over her being a Branded, her slower aging led him to imagine that one day, though the two currently looked like the same age, that he would look like he was old enough to be her father. The complications of loving a Branded and dying before them weighed on him. Thus, he sought a break from Micaiah so he could organize his thoughts in peace away from her heart-reading mind.

As for Sothe, things did not end the same way. He eventually confessed his feelings to Micaiah, who in turned admitted similar thoughts. The two were better off after the confession, but their marriage became largely sexless afterwards. They had kids, their royal prerogative had been done, and they parented well together. Yet, Sothe and Micaiah found their marriage estranged, they were no longer in each other’s eyes husband and wife, but they could not divorce. One, they were royals, and two, they still deeply loved each other, divorce gave the mistaken impression they did not. So they remained married until they died, neither ever taking a lover since neither had any amorous experiences outside of each other to go on and were past the point in their lives when they could gain some.

Not challenged relationships like this one or Astrid and Makalov ended so poorly. Sigrun and Tanith, who shared a very fine and large apartment in Sienne with separate but connected bedrooms, had to conceal their love. But the Holy Guard, Sephiran, and Empress Sanaki among others close to the couple came to approve of their relationship and that profoundly warmed their hearts knowing it was recognized. When the two died, they left their estates to the office of the Empress of Begnion, she who was to them their daughter.

Heather and Kyza, more open among those in Tellius, in not concealing their emotions so much found their lives very happy. Yet they too were faced with their own issues stemming from their openness, they were from time to time ridiculed and brushed aside by society, but they never gave up who they were. Kyza never attained the love of Ranulf, but accepted his superior’s sincere appreciation and moved on from his crush, finding handsome men who would reciprocate his love. Heather never won over Nephenee nor Lucia nor Ilyana, but searched hard and eventually found women who shared her feelings. Danved too, for all of his eccentricities, found admirers among all who got to know him (nonsexual in this case).

12 hours ago, Cornguy said:

I thought that was implied canon since their endings change depending on if the other survives

Leo×Maria has become my favourite carck crossover pairing recently. Leo loves tomatoes, and Maria’s hair bears a distant resemblance to a tomato.

He tried to eat her, and everything escalated quickly.

Lucina x Seliph - Thanks to their conversations in Awakening DLC

Takumi x Eirika - A drabble from AO3 made me to start shipping them

Oboro x Innes - For obvious reasons

Leo x Linde/Lyn - These 3 "trained" together in my Heroes account so... either is Leo x Lyn or Leo x Linde, is good for me

And not exactly a romantic pair, but Warriors made me think in Platonic Lyn & Takumi... Is more like him thinking of her as a big sister

Did Oboro x Leo counts as crack?

3 hours ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

I thought that was implied canon since their endings change depending on if the other survives

Oh, really? I didn't know their endings changed. Never had either die. Why no support? Did we really need Saber and Jesse's support chain? It was almost exactly the same as Jesse and Deen.

5 hours ago, Cornguy said:

Oh, really? I didn't know their endings changed. Never had either die. Why no support? Did we really need Saber and Jesse's support chain? It was almost exactly the same as Jesse and Deen.

To be fair there should have been several support chains in the game. IDK have Mae bully on Tobin instead of Boey for once and have Boey chill with Gray. Have Conrad try to talk with Faye (and plot twist, he's the lord she marries)

13 hours ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Have Conrad try to talk with Faye (and plot twist, he's the lord she marries)

Hey look, my SoV crack pairing. Course, Conrad's ending suggests he didn't marry. Bit of a shame. Just, the lack of supports was understandale to be fair.

Other pairings (many not romantic) include:

Camus/Xander: The original and the most recent in the archetype. Heroes has solidified it for me (like others like Nino/Eirika, Titania/Ursula, Jagen/Gunter and Alfonse/Bench).

Ryoma/Scarlet: Proof that Avatarsexuals were a bad idea.

Linoan/Deen: It's only crack because the ending ships her off to a nunnery.

Julia/someone: Let's be honest, I'm just sad that there's not really an option. Long as it's not a brother.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Julia/someone: Let's be honest, I'm just sad that there's not really an option. Long as it's not a brother.

You do get enough time to marry her off to somehow I believe. Inefficient, but you can do it. She just has no lover convos.

On 11/3/2017 at 9:59 AM, Lyn said:

Say'ri/ Lon'qu. 

Basilio/Falvia (S Support)

I can see these two work. Here's a few more:

Conrad/Nyna. Camus/Zeke/Sirius stole the mask idea from him.

Azura/Shura: While Azura's Japanese name is Aqua, Shura's name is Ashura. Seriously.

Klein/Clarisse: Clarisse's name was Kleine in the in the fan translation.

Percy/Clarisse: Dang it, I'm thinking of Percy Jackson again. (Actually, I don't support this pairing.)