Crack Pairings, Anyone?

Dismissed

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You do get enough time to marry her off to somehow I believe. Inefficient, but you can do it. She just has no lover convos.

Hence my saying not really rather than none like I once thought.

Say'ri/Tiki: Because I just really like the idea of these two together, being honest. I'm not sure how well I could articulate it.

Kliff/Someone with Holsety: The moment I got to Kliff's ending, I came to this conclusion and I like the idea enough that I've stuck with it since. This one has no argument for it, so I think it counts.

Let's go with the timeless classics...Ike x Marth and Marth x Roy. Both pairings are pretty damn hot, but I prefer to see Marth x Roy as a brotherly relationship.

Lon'qu x Gaius is swoonworthy.

Xander x Laslow and Niles x Leo x Odin paint themselves.

Lloyd x Raven due to several fanfictions...

Marth x Nyna for the sheer tragedy and the fact that it could've happened.

Alfonse x Kiran is just the cutest.

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You do get enough time to marry her off to somehow I believe. Inefficient, but you can do it. She just has no lover convos.

It's borderline impossible to pair Julia without gaming the system via Jealousy, as she has 0 Love Growth with every character minus Seliph, who she has -5 with. The only real way to do it is to have her next to someone for 100 turns, or two full maps' worth of support-gaining turns.

Anyway, crack pairings are fun. I'm fond of Corrin/Corrin and Robin/Robin, myself.

Edited by Azure Sen