Doodle Noodle Oodles

arachnophobia

I'm a shy muffin and want to get better about posting art and getting critique! All feedback is very very appreciated!

I have a somewhat rarely-updated deviantArt here: dA linkeroo ; though I mostly take commissions off a dragon-collection/breeding website called Flight Rising (ooooh boy, the obsession runs deep but that's an entirely different beast LOL I even made a fan-dragon for Chrom).

Here's my latest, a sketch of Lon'qu. I'm been pretty sad/anxious and unmotivated to draw so I did this today to try and psych myself up! Still trying to get the hang of coloring in SAI ver2. Everything after this one was done in SAI 1.

Spoiler

zfCtPDR.png

A commission I did for someone of their character:

Spoiler

kuReLJs.png

Sketch of my OC Kantor ❤️ ❤️

Spoiler

1fRo4nW.png

My OC Idunn 😄

Spoiler

hsXTjRx.png

Another commission:

Spoiler

klbAHoY.png

Edited by arachnophobia

Very good stuff, don't doubt your technique, it's clearly well practiced. The characters here look a little reserved yet comfortable (which is totally fine), like they have something to say, but hold it back. Don't be afraid to go out on a limb with their expressions sometimes if you're feeling it.

Drawing (or creating in general) is a great way to deal with sadness and anxiety, so keep it up whenever it feels like it'll help!