Version 2.0

Rezzy

11 hours ago, Solaris998 said:

No you're right, that was a poor choice of words on my part, not skipping so much as just going straight from 1.8 to 2.0, my bad.

I watched through the video again and couldn't find it mentioned specifically as 1.9 anywhere myself.

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Can someone actually point to me where "1.9" was mentioned?

The in-game notifications and Twitter don't have any mention of a version number for the maintenance, and I don't recall hearing it in Feh Channel (though admittedly, I'm not trying very hard on the Feh Channel side).

As much as I know what you mean, "skipping" is not exactly the right word. It gives off the wrong impression. When January 31 turns into February 1, you didn't "skip" January 32 through January 99.

10 hours ago, Raven said:

I'm under the impression that they're going straight to 2.0 because of the amount of content being added in the next update. Just because a game's been going up in increments of 0.1 almost every update, doesn't mean 1.9 absolutely has to exist.

When Feh talks about "the next update", just before showing the staff changes the screen reads "Notes on the Version 1.9.0 Update".

Also, @Ice Dragon, the new maintenance notification today also removed mention of it being for V2.0, so there's that (though it could just be a typo).

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

When Feh talks about "the next update", just before showing the staff changes the screen reads "Notes on the Version 1.9.0 Update".

I went back to check again, and it actually does not say that at all, it just says "Info on the Next Version Update", no sign of 1.9 or anything of the like in sight. I screenshotted it here but you can double check yourself.

Screenshot_20171123-082435.jpg

Edited by Solaris998

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

I went back to check again, and it actually does not say that at all, it just says "Info on the Next Version Update", no sign of 1.9 or anything of the like in sight. I screenshotted it here but you can double check yourself.

Screenshot_20171123-082435.jpg

Huh...thanks!

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

All right, the next step in Heroes is coming. I wonder if the icon for the Heroes app is going to be change to Fjorm?

I'm expecting this too. Either that or Loki, to catch people's interest as they browse the app store...

7 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm expecting this too. Either that or Loki, to catch people's interest as they browse the app store...

loki's boobs, to show just how refined and classy this game is.

8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

36 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

loki's boobs, to show just how refined and classy this game is.

I think Camilla's jugs are better since fans would know who Camilla is.

I just caught something that may be a plot point in book 2. Note how we're fighting for an ice kingdom, and Veronica is fighting on the side of the fire kingdom. This seems reasonable, but notice how Bruno/Zacharias is nowhere to be seen.

Who is the only unit in the game to use ice as a weapon, again?

8 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

This seems reasonable, but notice how Bruno/Zacharias is nowhere to be seen.

Also notice how Commander Anna is nowhere to be seen despite, you know, being the commander. Inb4 Bruno × Anna.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also notice how Commander Anna is nowhere to be seen despite, you know, being the commander. Inb4 Bruno × Anna.

The twist is our Anna has been Loki the whole time.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Does that mean I get a free Loki in my barracks?

Yes, Anna's name will be updated to reflect her true identity.  She will stay in Anna form in your barracks and as a fieldable unit.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yes, Anna's name will be updated to reflect her true identity.  She will stay in Anna form in your barracks and as a fieldable unit.

Well, that at least explains the Spd and Res stats and the teleportation.

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I would like that very much, please. I wonder what effect her staff will have?

I don't think we have any verification that it's a staff yet. It could very well be a lance (so that Laevateinn, Loki, and Surtr form the melee weapon triangle).

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't think we have any verification that it's a staff yet. It could very well be a lance (so that Laevateinn, Loki, and Surtr form the melee weapon triangle).

Spoiler

tfXFRRx.jpg

From the looks of it, she has a large staff. Plus I don't think you can attack with a lance that way.

40 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

From the looks of it, she has a large staff. Plus I don't think you can attack with a lance that way.

Azura is doing roughly the same thing in her art with her lance and axe. And Priscilla is holding a staff as if it were a lance.

I've hoping beyond hope they add more to the 3* pool and/or normal Hero Battles to the rotation.  Even if it's units that used to be 4*s, the 3* pool needs new blood.

Does anyone know how to actually download the update? Opening the game sends me to the games Google Play Store page but clicking open on that page tries to open the previous version of the game without updating it, thus prompting a pop-up that tells me to go to that same GPS page once again.