Should i be worried about this Ike?

Hi, i started playing path of radiance, i just ended 11 chapt, my ike is 3 exp short to 20 lvl (don't ask anything, i just like him)
And his stats look like this...
31 HP
7 Str
7 Mag (Amazing)
16 Skill
16 Speed
12 Luck
13 Def
8 Res
...should i be worried about him??
Of course i'll give him at least one energy drop but do you think that is enough xd?

THEORETICALLY Ike can still max strength on his own, but then he needs about 80% strength growth when he's promoted.

It's not impossible since I've seen the weirdest things in FE9 like maxed strength Ilyana or maxed magic Mia. I wouldn't give all the hopes left.

Give Ike a str level and energy drop, forge him an iron sword (since he can't use heavier ones without AS penalty) before his promotion. Then give him aether immediately because it includes luna which doesn't affect his strength stat.

Just of curiousity: What strength does Mist have?

Edited by Byakuren Hijiri

Your Ike has legendarily bad Strength, the rest is fine though. If you're playing on anything less than Hard, don't worry too much.

As for not using Mist, it makes winning a certain fight easier, but you don't have to win it. The plot will be a little sadder for it and you'll miss out a on certain character, but you'll get a replacement character. And, on anything less than Hard, you'll get another character who can do what Ike and the optional character/their replacement need to do.

Worse comes to worse, you can just use BEXP to level Ike and reset whenever he doesn't gain Str once he promotes.

4 hours ago, iendjei said:

Hi, i started playing path of radiance, i just ended 11 chapt, my ike is 3 exp short to 20 lvl (don't ask anything, i just like him)
And his stats look like this...
31 HP
7 Str
7 Mag (Amazing)
16 Skill
16 Speed
12 Luck
13 Def
8 Res
...should i be worried about him??
Of course i'll give him at least one energy drop but do you think that is enough xd?

Your Ike is very Strength Screwed.  Give him any Energy Drops you might have.  You can use BEXP to make sure he gets a Str level up.

4 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Just of curiousity: What strength does Mist have?

Is that a reference to my last PoR run where my Mist had more Strength than Ike?

9 minutes ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Actually no, but now I have the proof that it really happened. XD

My Mist capped Strength before promoting.