Rate the Above Poster's Pun, Joke, or Meme

Stephen the Great

I feel like if I didn't give that a 10/10 I'd be a bad Catholic.

Rene Descartes walks into a bar and takes a seat, the bartender asks if he would like a drink, Descartes responds with: "I think not." Then he disappears.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, nice! 10/10

Examples of responses to history exams:

1. The inhabitants of Egypt were called mummies. They lived in the Sarah Dessert and traveled by Camelot. The climate of the Sarah is such that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere, so certain areas of the dessert are cul- tivated by irritation. The Egyptians built the Pyramids in the shape of a huge triangular cube. The Pramids are a range of mountains between France and Spain.
  2. Without the Greeks, we wouldn't have history. The Greeks invented three kinds of columns - Corinthian, Doric and Ironic. They also had myths. A myth is a female moth. One myth says that the mother of Achilles dipped him in the River Stynx until he became intolerable. Achilles appears in "The Illiad", by Homer. Homer also wrote the "Oddity", in which Penelope was the last hardship that Ulysses endured on his journey. Actually, Homer was not written by Homer but by another man of that name.
  3. Martin Luther was nailed to the church door at Wittenberg for selling papal indulgences. He died a horrible death, being excommunicated by a bull. 
  4. Bach was the most famous composer in the world, and so was Handel. Handel was half German, half Italian and half English. He was very large. Bach died from 1750 to the present. Beethoven wrote music even though he was deaf. He was so deaf he wrote loud music. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died for this. 

Nice, nice! 10/10

More history:

Abraham Lincoln became America's greatest Precedent. Lincoln's mother died in infancy, and he was born in a log cabin which he built with his own hands. When Lincoln was President, he wore only a tall silk hat. He said, "In onion there is the strength." Abraham Lincoln write the Gettysburg address while traveling from Washington to Gettysburg on the back of an envelope. He also signed the Emasculation Proclamation, and the Fourteenth Amendment gave the ex-Negroes citizenship. But the Clue Clux Clan would torcher and lynch the ex-Negroes and other innocent victims. On the night of April 14, 1865, Lincoln went to the theater and got shot in his seat by one of the actors in a moving picture show. The believed assinator was John Wilkes Booth, a suppository insane actor. This ruined Booth's career.

10/10 Nice! 

The greatest writer of the Renaissance was William Shakespear. Shakespear never made much money and is famous only because of his plays. He lived in Windsor with his merry wives, writing tragedies, comedies and errors. In one of Shakespear's famous plays, Hamlet rations out his situation by relieving himself in a long soliloquy. In another, Lady Macbeth tries to convince Mac- beth to kill the King by attacking his manhood. Romeo and Juliet are an example of a heroic couplet. Writing at the same time as Shakespear was Miquel Cervantes. He wrote "Donkey Hote". The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote "Paradise Lost." Then his wife dies and he wrote "Paradise Regained."

@SullyMcGullyThis site.

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

Donkey Hote was one of my favorite stories in that time era. 9.4/10.

Two muffins are in an oven. One of the says "Is it getting hot in here, or am I imagining things?" The second muffin says "Oh my gosh, a talking muffin!"

British toilet humor is definitely worse than American. Sorry. 6/10

Spoiler

Two women die and go to heaven at the exact same time. They meet each other and introduce themselves. One's name was Connie, the other's was Bettie. Connie began to make small talk:

CONNIE: "So, how did you die?"

BETTIE: "I froze to death."

CONNIE: "Oh my, that sounds terrible!"

BETTIE: "It really isn't that bad. It's kind of like falling asleep. So... how did you die?"

CONNIE: "Heart attack."

BETTIE: "Heart attack? How'd you get one of those?"

CONNIE: "Well, it's a pretty crazy story. You see, for the past couple of weeks, I've just had this feeling that my husband was cheating on me. And then when I got back from a trip to my daughter's house two days early, I walked into my house and I could smell this strange perfume, and then I knew that my husband had cheated on me, and that the woman was still in the house! So I ran upstairs, checked the bedroom, bathroom, and all of the closets - but she wasn't there. Then I ran downstairs, and checked the kitchen, pantry, dining room, and family room - but she wasn't there either! So I went outside checked under the porches and around the tire swing. It was when I got on my knees to look in the crawlspace that my exhaustion caught up with me. I had a heart attack and died on the spot."

BETTIE: "Oh!"

CONNIE: "What is it?"

BETTIE: "Well, if you'd checked the freezer, we'd both still be alive!"

6/10.  That's clever, but it's also horrible.

Also, the beginning reminds me of this old SNK vs. Capcom comic I heard about on Wikipedia where Akuma kills Kyo, so Iori kills himself to fight Kyo in Heaven, and M. Bison also kills himself to get to Heaven or something like that.  I dunno, it's weird.

Anyways:

sonic-r.thumb.jpg.4912db26bdeeb06a274875bf0afd8849.jpg

On 12/1/2017 at 2:07 PM, SullyMcGully said:

9/10 That's a really good one!

So last night I was lying in my bed, staring up at the stars and thinking about how beautiful they were, when it hit me: what the heck happened to the roof?!

8/10

This it totally my favorite poketuber:

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

On 12/3/2017 at 9:41 PM, Randoman said:

I... feel like I'm missing some context for the joke. But the weird cat ears and the big-eyed "shush" face the guy has is rather amusing. 5/10

And now for some classic CD-I Zelda videos:

The joke was him being my "favorite" poketuber, his YouTube is Verlisify and he is well hated amongst the community. I just choose the worst picture I could find if him.

10/10 CDI Gabon is best Ganon

I have a good one:

Edited by DisobeyedCargo