Rate the Above Poster's Pun, Joke, or Meme

Stephen the Great

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5/10

There’s a farm with a bunch of chickens. On this farm is a very old stud rooster (the stud rooster is the one that gets to have sex with the females).

One day, the farmer brings to the farm a new stud rooster. This stud rooster is very cocky and makes fun of the old rooster.

”Hahaha; you’re through old man. I’m the one that gets to have sex and you’re going to get eaten,” says the new rooster.

”Wait a minute,” says the old rooster. “Give me a chance! I challenge you to a race. The winner gets to be the stud rooster.”

“Are you serious? Of course I’ll win.”

”Then race me. From here to that fence over there.”

”Ok, fine.”

So the two roosters line up and are about to have their race. All of a sudden, however, the old rooster takes off without warning. The new rooster immediately chaces after him and tries to catch up.

Then, the farmer shoots and kills the new rooster and says, “Crap! Another gay rooster!”

8/10 That old rooster is a troll.

A guy goes to a restaurant in a town known for its bullfights and orders rocky mountain oysters. They are so good he decides to go back a second time. But the second time there's not enough there, the rocky mountain oysters are too small. He confronts the waiter about it and the waiter says "Sir you've got to understand that the bull does not always lose!" 

Eh... I got the joke about the bull, but what does that have to do with the size of the oysters? 3/10

Edited by Hawkwing
Accidentally deleted the score when I posted the video. Should be fixed now.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

Eh... I got the joke about the bull, but what does that have to do with the size of the oysters?

If the bullfighter wins they cook the bull's testicles. If the bull wins they cook the bullfighter's. OH NOES!

I'm too lazy to watch a 10 minute video, 5/10?

Image result for when you're being annoying but can't stop because you're hilarious

Ah, good old simple solutions. We don't get dramatic moments, but it sure does save lives. 8/10 (or 4/5).

18 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

If the bullfighter wins they cook the bull's testicles. If the bull wins they cook the bullfighter's. OH NOES!

O.....kay? What does that have to do with oysters? And why in the world would someone eat that organ?

18 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm too lazy to watch a 10 minute video, 5/10?

Not even Superman Scorpion!?!?

ZV75ng.gif

That's the best part!

This is the joke, by the way.

55 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

O.....kay? What does that have to do with oysters? And why in the world would someone eat that organ?

It's a western US thing, I can see why you're confused. Fried bull testicles are called "rocky mountain oysters", they're not really oysters. But when I was a kid I used to think they were oysters that came from rivers in the Rocky Mountains.

Current joke: I guess that's mildly amusing, 6/10.

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh.

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

It's a western US thing, I can see why you're confused. Fried bull testicles are called "rocky mountain oysters", they're not really oysters. But when I was a kid I used to think they were oysters that came from rivers in the Rocky Mountains.

...That I don't want to get answered.

EDIT: OH RIGHT! THE JOKE! Uh...

It got a smile out of me. Even if I don't quite get the "toad" part. 7/10.

And heck, why not have two Dragon Ball memes in a single post?

Image result for dragon ball meme gohan get down to business

Edited by Hawkwing
Forgot to rate the joke. Whoops.

10 hours ago, Alike said:

I gotta rollout the red carpet for you on that, a solid 6.5/10

10/10 just for making a related joke.

A guy has a gorilla on his roof so he calls animal control. The animal control officer shows up with a pair of boxing gloves, a gun, and a small dog. "I'm going to go up there and box the gorilla and when he falls down this dog will bite him in the balls until he passes out. But if I fall down before the gorilla...shoot the dog."

Kind of amusing but I have so many questions....would be better if the enforcer people were there because Monopoly apparently destroys friendships. 4/10.

Related:

Image result for my brother took going to jail badly monopoly

• 4 months later...

4/10, basic.

A man is eating breakfast when his wife slaps him. "I was doing laundry and I found this paper in your pants with a number and it says Betty Sue! Are you cheating on me?"

"No honey that's the horse I bet on at the races!"

"Oh okay."

The next morning the wife slaps the man again. "Your horse called."