A (very belated) introduction

Stephen the Great

Well, at last, I make my introduction (fully six months late, by my reckoning). 

I am @Sigismund of Luxemburg. I love Fire Emblem, and have seriously played all the games from Mystery to Stones (although I have yet to finish any of them). I've also made it a point to know as much lore as I possibly can regarding the other games, notably 9 thru 12. I also play Heroes (if my schedule allows).

Other games I enjoy include the RTS games made by Paradox Interactive, the Total War series, Pokemon, Warhammer, and any and all election simulators. Non-gaming things I enjoy include academics, chemistry, math, politics, philosophy, music (especially video game/classical), geography and linguistics. Parler en langues étrangères, ich mag es sehr. To jedna z moich rozrywek.

Sorry for being so late to introduce myself. I hope to have fun and post a lot!

If I may quote my good friend Arcanite

"Don't say snyrhing you wouldn't say to your mother here and you'll be fine" or something like that. I'm pretty sure you know your way around at this point.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Can you speak english more so we don't have to decipher some of your posts?

Ah, I see the gift some friends gave me years ago is working just fine:  Foreign Language Learning, certified to increase Google Translate traffic by 255.52759555%!

2 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Ah, I see the gift some friends gave me years ago is working just fine:  Foreign Language Learning, certified to increase Google Translate traffic by 255.52759555%!

What a very specific percentage

At least you're spreckening English now~

So

How have you been? Well?

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

what's it take to get into the Alt-Write Society these days?

One must be very, very careful with their grammar. Capitals and punctuation, "i-before-e", and complete sentences (among others) are a must, at least for the first five days to a week of membership.

Our society is relatively chill, though - we're only a society for the heck of it - and we could care less about your grammar after that time.

1 minute ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

One must be very, very careful with their grammar. Capitals and punctuation, "i-before-e", and complete sentences (among others) are a must, at least for the first five days to a week of membership.

Our society is relatively chill, though - we're only a society for the heck of it - and we could care less about your grammar after that time.

Interesting...

I think I should practice for a while first, before I even make an attempt to join.

Welcome to the Forest, Sigismund of Luxemburg!

Being late for introduction is not that much of a deal no need to be sorry about it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!