Create a CYL Hero!

DefyingFates

I thought this would be a fun what-if/ thought experiment for us: take a character (who's already in the game or not) and give them a premium moveset a la the CYL Heroes and explain your reasoning. I'd love to see what we can all come up with if we don't have to make entirely "fair" skillsets :P

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about if they will might do the second batch of the CYL Heroes in the future after the first four, but the next four will be something like:

• Hector: He dresses up as his brother Uther, but he still uses the Axe. But, I don't know if he'll might use the Armads or not.
  • Tharja: I have no idea about her though? I don't know if she might dresses up as Robin or just use the other costumes from Plegia. She could probably use the Tome.
  • Chrom: I think he could get the same treatment as her daughter, but he could use the Great Lord outfit like Lucina. He could might use the Lance.
  • Camilla: I have no idea about her though? I don't know if she might dresses up as Corrin or just use the other costumes from Nohr. She could probably use the Tome.
Edited by King Marth 64

CYL L'Arachel. Horse Staff user. 30 HP/36 Atk/36 SPD/14 Def/34 Res (150 BST, 5 more than troubadour average of 145)

• Weapon skill: Divine Ivaldi. 12 MT, passive Cancel Affinity 2. Uninheritable weapon.
  • Assist Skill: Recover
  • Special Skill: Latona. Base cooldown charge of 2, grants 10 HP to all allies in addition to amount restored. Basically Heavenly Light, but works on the caster and target so it's actually good, particularly for consecutive map modes.
  • A Skill: Rausten's Blessing. +5 Atk/Res when in combat against Tome user. Skill cannot be inherited.
  • B Skill: Wrathful Staff
  • C Skill: Res Smoke
Edited by Glennstavos

Male:

Xane: Gray Dragon type- He can transform to any character and have their stats, but he'll not be able to have their skills or weapons. Main Skill: Doppelganger, Defense Skill: Nullify (any name that fits will do), where he'll be able to have reduced damage from the advantageous color while transformed.

Wrys: Blue Mage Type- Will wield light magic in battle to show the world how enlightened he is. Main Offensive Skill: His bald head will amplify the shininess of his light. Defense Skill: Increased Resistance, Weapon: Aura/Shine/Starlight

Female:

Hilda: Red Mage Type- Main Offensive Skill: Bitch From Hell (crits Bolganoe) Defensive Skill: Abusive Bitch: She will yell out to the battlefield and belittle them, reducing one offensive stat. Weapon: Bolganoe

Sylvia: Sword User (REEEE)- Main Skill: Dance. Will have a critical where she shouts out "Have you ever seen a little girl with THIS before?" Weapon: Defense Sword.

Sorry 2.5/4 of these are a joke.

24 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

CYL L'Arachel. Horse Staff user. 30 HP/36 Atk/36 SPD/14 Def/34 Res (150 BST, 5 more than troubadour average of 145)

• Weapon skill: Divine Ivaldi. 12 MT, passive Cancel Affinity 2. Uninheritable weapon.
  • Assist Skill: Recover
  • Special Skill: Latona. Base cooldown charge of 2, grants 10 HP to all allies in addition to amount restored. Basically Heavenly Light, but works on the caster and target so it's actually good, particularly for consecutive map modes.
  • A Skill: Rausten's Blessing. +5 Atk/Res when in combat against Tome user. Skill cannot be inherited.
  • B Skill: Wrathful Staff
  • C Skill: Res Smoke

Dog bless.

CYL Narcian: Sword Flier. He'd have the Runesword (like he should have anyway, IS) which heals half of damage dealt, or something. I don't really play Heroes outside of messing around now and again so I don't know whether this would be good or not.

Okay!

I imagine a Brave Frederick would be a lance wielder, and he'd wear the gorgeous armor he has in one of his Cipher cards. He'd also reveal that his father was a great lance wielding knight before him and that's how he took up the duties of a knight himself.

I dunno about skills or what lance he'd have yet, I'd have to think more on that.

CYL mist: either RD valkyrie mist, or because I have anti horse bias, RD cleric mist would be preferable, maybe mist dressed as elena, though I don't think it would make much given the build and I want sword mist so that is non negotiable even if Elena!Mist would be adorable especially when paired with Greil!Ike

weapon: florete, mt 14, distant counter, spd +3, (cannot be inherited)(is not affected by healer damage penalties)

assist: rehabilitate

special: Holy Sol, heals self and allies by 50% of damage dealt, cooldown: 3 (cannot be inherited)

A skill: warding stance

B skill: Ashera's grace, increases effectiveness of all healing by 25%(includes specials)(cannot be inherited)

C skill: amaterasu, restores 7 hp to adjacent allies every two turns

I like to think this wouldn't be overpowered, but you never know, certainly would be the best healer in the game.

CYL Palla 

Appearance: Has Abel-inspired armor and riding a dragon like Minerva's.

Blue melee flying

Weapon: Lonely Hearts Lance - 12 mt, when not in range of any allies +3 str/spd/def/res, brave effect -5 speed (not inheritable).

Assist: N/A

Special: Triangle Attack - 1.5x damange & all allies within two spaces get cooldown -1; cooldown of 3.

A: Iote's Blessing - Negates effective damange from bows and magic and crusader's ward effect (not inheritable).

B: Wings of Mercy (She's still a big sister)

C: Flight Pattern - Flying armor march

Stats (HP/Str/Spd/Def/Res/Total)

Level 1:

18/7/10/6/6/47

Level 40:

38/37/34/25/25/160

Growths:

6/10/7/5/5/33

Level 40 stat total is lower than I'd like, but I wanted to stick with the 33 growths total that Ike got since he's the most comparable to her in terms of growths and stats. Given this build, I could definitely imagine people switching out her lance for firesweep+ and Iote's blessing for life and death on a +speed/attack her netting either 57 attack/42 speed or 61 attack/39 speed, which'd be pretty terrifying.

I'll probably do Percival and Ares at some point, but this took a while for now and damn it I want my amazing Palla! Might also do some other unrequited love characters, which I'm realizing how many of those are pegasus knights.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Male and female Robins and Corrins. User-submitted Robins and Corrins for us to vote on, a male and female of each. Name, class, weapon and appearance would be up to the submitter, stats, weapon stats and skills would be up to the developers.

So I'll make up a few of my own, I'll include skills though, despite what I said.

Ruich, fem Robin, Swordmaster. Levin sword with DC built in. 13 mt, special cooldown -1. A skill, tactics, if HP> 50% atk will target the lower stat between def and res. C skill, fortify(?) spectrum, boosts adjacent allies atk/spd/def/res by 2 at the beginning of the turn. Special, Growing Thunder.

Sable, male Robin, Griffon Rider. Vengeance axe, 16 mt, defiant atk 3 built in. A skill, Sharp fury, raises atk and spd by 5, user takes 5 damage after combat. B skill Desperation. Special, Revenge, 5 CD, adds 100% of damage to atk.

Haruka, fem Corrin, Ninja/Master Ninja. Chakram, 12 mt, CC built in, spd+2, -5 def and res debuff. A skill, Sneak Attack, gains color advantage when initiating combat. At lv 3, its probably the equivalent of TA 2. Cancel Affinity does work against it. B skill, Brash Counter, when attacked and able to counterattack at HP<50%, gains one extra attack. Special, Moonbow.

Luther, male Corrin, Malig Knight. Moonlight, blue tome, mt 15, restores 8HP after combat. B skill, Capture, after initiating combat, opponent is placed in the opposite space, assuming terrain will allow it. C skill, Norhian Trust, adjacent allies gain special charge +1 at the start of the turn. Special, Galeforce.

These characters are probably broken, I don't fully understand this game sometimes.

THE ORIGINAL LORD IS BACK
AND MORE OP THAN HE WAS BEFORE

Marth - Hero King

Stats:
HP: 39/42/45
ATK: 28/31/34
SPD: 30/33/36
DEF: 25/29/32
RES: 20/23/26

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Sword (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Sword (MT 8)
3-Star: Silver Sword (MT 11)
5-Star: Divine Falchion (MT 16 | Effective vs Dragonstones. Gives SPD +3. If opponent is wielding a Sword/Lance/Axe/Dragonstone, unit receives 50% damage from the first attack) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Special Skill:
3-Star: 
Buckler (3 Cooldown: Reduce damage from adjacent foes by 30%)
4-Star: Pavise (3 Cooldown: Reduce damage from adjacent foes by 50%)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Darting Blow 1 (Grants SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Darting Blow 2 (Grants SPD +4 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Dancing Blade (Grants SPD +6 and Special Cooldown -1 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
5-Star: 
Starsphere (Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +3 during combat) CANNOT BE INHERITED

C Skill:
1-Star:
Breath of Life 1 (Adjacent allies recover 3 HP after any combat this unit initiates)
2-Star: Breath of Life 2 (Adjacent allies recover 5 HP after any combat this unit initiates)
4-Star: Breath of Life 3 (Adjacent allies recover 7 HP after any combat this unit initiates)

...I dunno if this would actually make Marth OP, but I'd like to think it might... at the very least this version has to be better at slaying dragons, yeah?

super Ultra Morgan — Eugenics Master Race
The daughter of F!Robin and Lucina travels the Outrealms and eats Grima for breakfast. She has bad breath. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Armor/Melee/Trainee/Legend/Special (I am assuming Trainee, Legend, and Special classification can stack together.)
47 + 7 + 0 + (-8) + (0) + 1 = 47 Base Stat || Base Stat Distribution: 15/15/11/3/3
31 + 2 + 0 + 6 + 2 + 2 = 43 Growth Points || Growth Points Distribution: 7/12/12/6/6
Max Stats: 39/50/46/25/25
Max Stats Merge+10: 43/54/50/29/29

Weapon
Expiration — Red Breath — Mt 16
Attacks from Rng 2. Increases Movement by 1.

Assist
Reposition

Special
Moonbow

A Skill
Invisible Bonds
Doubles bonuses. Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.

B Skill
Desperation

C Skill
Threaten Panic
Inflicts Panic on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Ready for some Chaos?

Anna - Lokis Heir
Helmed Infantry 41/31/41/22/28

Weapon
Valhöll Nóatún - Throwing Axe - Mt16
Range 2 - Can attack only on turns with uneven number - Brave effect if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 5  - After attacking beams to random tile

Assist
Maelstrom 
Beams adjacent ally to random tile, special cooldown charge +1

Special
Divine Galeforce
If this unit initiates an attack, it can take another action after combat.
(Once per turn only.) (Skill cannot be inherited.) (Cooldown 4)

A Skill
Regnal Blade
If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1, gain Special cooldown charge +1 per attack
(If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

B Skill
Watersweep 3

C Skill
Maelstrom smoke
After combat, foes within 2 spaces of target will beam to a random tile after their next action.

CYL Chrom

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem cipher art chrom

Title: Brave Warrior

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Lvl 40 Stats: HP/45-48-51 Atk/34-38-41 Spd/22-25-29 Def/29-32-35 Res/16-19-23

Base Stat Total: 162

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Exalted Falchion - Mt: 16 Eff: Grants Def+3. If unit's HP ≥ 50% before combat, unit always makes a follow-up attack against foes using sword, axe, lance or dragonstone. Effective against dragons. Icon Class Red Beast.pngIcon Class Blue Beast.pngIcon Class Green Beast.png

Skills:

A

Fury 1

Fury 2

Fury 3

B

Awakened Fire - Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). If unit receives consecutive attacks, damage from second attack onward grants Special cooldown charge +1. (Skill can not be inherited) SP: 200

C

Spur Def 1

Drive Atk/Def 1 - Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Def+1 during combat. SP: 120

Drive Atk/Def 2 - Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Def+2 during combat. SP: 240

Support

None

Special Skills

New Moon

Luna

Aether

Edited by Logos

Takumi (Infantry Bow, Armor is his Sniper outfit)

• HP: 34/37/40
  • Atk: 32/35/38
  • Spd: 25/28/32
  • Def: 25/29/32
  • Res: 21/24/27

Weapon:

• Iron Bow
  • Steel Bow
  • Killer Bow
  • Skadi (Might 14): Enables counterattacks regardless of distance. All Damage Taken is reduced by 10. Ignore all Triangle advantages.

Special: Vengeance

Passive A: Spectrum Blow. All stats are increased by 3 when attacking.

Passive B: Bold Stance. Unit has doubled Special Charge.

Passive C: Bow Valor. All units using a Bow will gain 2x SP from battles as long as this unit is alive.

CYL Marth could be either his promoted version from Warriors or we could have pantsless Marth from FE1. Maybe they could give him a horse.

CYL Celica and Alm would be their Overclasses. Celica could have a sword and Alm could have a bow.

CYL Sigurd could maybe be an infantry lancer? Just get rid of his horse and give him that lance that's named after him from Awakening.

CYL Seliph would be Knight Lord Seliph (Obviously). he could also have a lance since his regular version has a sword.

CYL Leif could be Master Knight Leif from FE4.

CYL Eliwood could either be FE6 Eliwood, or his special outfit he wears in his epilogue.

CYL Hector could either be FE6 Hector, or his special outfit that he wears in his epilogue.

CYL Eirika and Ephraim would be their promoted versions.

CYL Micaiah could be her Third Tier outfit.

CYL Elincia would be and infantry staff unit, like she is in one of her Cipher cards, and she'd have her unarmored outfit from FE9.

CYL Chrom would be his promoted version, and he could either have a spear, or the Exalted Falchion

CYL F!Corrin (Ugh) could be Nohr Noble Corrin, and could use tomes.

CYL M!Corrin (Ugh) could be Hoshido Noble Corrin, and could use staves.

CYL Micaiah

Spoiler

ogZqtcK.jpg
Title: Priestess of Dawn
Type: image.png.0e1bf7ee4e15da4dfb578f07d47696c1.png
Movement: image.png.978d9db8e9ac48d2338f3be4e369bbb2.png
Max Stats: 35/36/29/17/36 (BST 153)
Weapons:
Light
Shine
Divine
Rexaura: 14 Atk, Grants Def +3. If attacked by a enemy using a physical weapon, reduce the first attack's damage by 50%

Skills:
A
Warding Stance 1
Warding Stance 2
Warding Breath: If attacked, unit granted Res+4 during combat; also gains Special cooldown charge +1.

B
Yune's Blessing: Enemy cannot trigger Special skills in combat with this unit. If this unit's health is lower than the enemy's, Special trigger -1 at the start of combat. (Cannot be inherited)

C
Spd Ploy 1
Spd Ploy 2
Spd Ploy 3

Support:
Reciprocal Aid

Special:
None

5 hours ago, Logos said:

CYL Chrom

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for fire emblem cipher art chrom

Title: Brave Warrior

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Lvl 40 Stats: HP/45-48-51 Atk/34-38-41 Spd/22-25-29 Def/29-32-35 Res/16-19-23

Base Stat Total: 162

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Exalted Falchion - Mt: 16 Eff: Grants Def+3. If unit's HP ≥ 50% before combat, unit always makes a follow-up attack against foes using sword, axe, lance or dragonstone. Effective against dragons. Icon Class Red Beast.pngIcon Class Blue Beast.pngIcon Class Green Beast.png

Skills:

A

Fury 1

Fury 2

Fury 3

B

Awakened Fire - Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). If unit receives consecutive attacks, damage from second attack onward grants Special cooldown charge +1. (Skill can not be inherited) SP: 200

C

Spur Def 1

Drive Atk/Def 1 - Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Def+1 during combat. SP: 120

Drive Atk/Def 2 - Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Def+2 during combat. SP: 240

Support

None

Special Skills

New Moon

Luna

Aether

I like the amount of detail. Neat.

Edited by NekoKnight

CYL Tharja

Spoiler

Title: Plegian Sorceress   

Type: Red Tome

Movement: Flier 

Lvl 40 Stats: HP/38-40-42 Atk/32-34-36 Spd/33-35-37 Def/21-23-25 Res/18-20-20

Base Stat Total: 152

Weapons:

Flux

Ruin

Fenrir

Waste: Mt: Eff: Attack Res +2, Spd-3 Attack twice when initiating combat.

Skills:

A

Warding Blow 1 (1)

Mirror Strike 1 (2)

Mirror Strike 2 (*)

B

Lifetaker: Recovers the user's HP by 50% if they defeat an enemy.

C

Threaten Res 1

Threaten Res 2 

Threaten Res 3 

Support

Draw Back

Special Skills

Retribution 

Vengeance 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

Lissa-Determined Pixie

Appearance-Garbed in the same sage attire as her "late" sister Emmeryn

Stats:
HP: 37/40/43
ATK: 32/35/38
SPD: 27/30/33
DEF: 14/17/20
RES: 29/32/35

Weapon: Mjolnir (15 mt) Effective against Fliers,Foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) are nullified during combat.

A Skill: Calming Breath:If attacked, unit granted Res+4 during combat; also gains Special cooldown charge +1.

B skill: Live For Bounty:If unit survives, get 1.5x shards/crystals from a Training Tower map.
(If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied.)

C Skill: Morale Boost:Grants adjacent infantry allies Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Support: None

Special:Moonbow: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.

Skill Activation Quotes: I May Surprise You, For Emmeryn!, Above All Odds, Time to Start Punching stuff

Character Tap Quotes:

• Emm If you're watching, just know I'll make ya proud I promise.
  • Hard to believe anyone would think so highly of me, honestly it's kinda nice.
  • Snorting laugh
  • From the Shepherds to the Order of Heroes it seems like the wackiness never ends.
  • My brother can be a bit thickheaded at times but I love him all the same even if he thinks I'm delicate.
  • It may be my imagination but you seem oddly familiar 
  • I'm gonna be a maiden that puts everyone to shame
  • Now that I think about that Odin guy reminds me of *realization gasp* No Way

Edited by MisfitMiju

I've actually been thinking about the Eight Legends of Elibe, who(if I were in charge) would be released in two Banners, with Roland, Durban, Barigan, and Hanon comprising one Banner as they make up the Weapon Triangle plus Hanon's Bow, and Hartmut, Athos, Elimine, and Bramimond making a Magic Triangle plus Hartmut Banner. There would then be a Voting Gauntlet held for the Eight Legends, with Roland-Barigan, Durban-Hanon, Hartmut-Athos, and Elimine-Bramimond as the matchups, and the Gauntlet would then be followed by a Tempest Trial with the Eight Legends as Bonus Allies, with Idunn as the Free Unit. No, they aren't CYL Units, but being who they are I'd put them in the same power tier.

I don't have stat totals thought up, but I had a general idea of what each would likely do based on the few things we know about them. Anyone who comes up with a good spread for them let me know and I'll edit it in here.

If left to my own devices, all Eight Legends would come with a super special probably-uninheritable B Skill, though I'm not sure what I'd have it do. Anyone who wants to suggest something go ahead!

Also, goes without saying, but tell me if any of them could stand a buff or nerf. I'm especially worried about Barigan and Hanon, who I tried to give a bit of extra special care on account of being the most shafted of the group, but may have gone overboard with.

The Champion, Roland(alternative title: Little Hero, Roland)

Spoiler

Unit Type: Red Sword Infantry - Oh, boy, another one of THOSE!
Weapon: Blazing Durandal - I think we all know what it does at this point.
New Skill: Champion's Expertise - A-Slot Skill(?), Nullifies Weapon Triangle Disadvantage for this Unit if Unit's HP is over certain % depending on Skill Level. Combine with Triangle Adept effect. Essentially, Triangle Adept but without the backlash, because {SARCASM->}we needed it.{<-SARCASM}
Existing Skills: Ignis for Attack Skill, Infantry Pulse for C-Slot Skill.

The Berserker, Durban

Spoiler

Unit Type: Green Axe Infantry - IT'S HECTOR BUT WITHOUT LIMITED MOVEMENT
Weapon: Thundering Armads - Combines Distant Counter with hypothetical Goad Axes, combining Hector's two natural Skills into his weapon, albeit modified to buff Axes in general rather than Armored Units in general. Was originally going to be Goad Infantry, but let's be real here, nobody wants that.
New Skill: Berserker's Rage - C-Slot Skill(?), combines Poison Strike and Savage Blow.
Existing Skills: Vengeance for Attack Skill, Fury or Death Blow(you expected something else?) for A-Slot Skill.

The Knight, Barigan(Who?)

Spoiler

Unit Type: Blue Lance Cavalry - Run all you like. You cannot escape Horse Emblem.
Weapon: Freezing Maltet - After battle, provides Skill cooldown -1 to ally Flier Units within two spaces. If battling a Flying Unit, Unit gains cooldown charge +1(Effect stacks with other similar effects). Part one of course reflects that Barigan founded Ilia, known for its Pegasus Knights, and part two reflects that he probably knows how to beat them, though it's more speculative.
New Skills: Knight's Chivalry - A-Slot Skill, DEF and RES +1/3/5 at start of enemy turn for every adjacent ally Unit. Obviously resets at end of turn.
                    Inspire Cavalry - C-Slot Skill, Combines buffs of Goad and Ward Cavalry, though I could be convinced to swap this to a Flier buff instead of Cavalry because Ilia. Either way, {SARCASM->}I can't see this being a bad idea at all.{<-SARCASM}
Existing Skill: Glacies for Attack Skill.

The Horseman, Hanon(Who a second time? Alternative Title The Nomad, Hanon as Hanon is a girl)

Spoiler

Unit Type: Gray Bow Cavalry - 'Cuz, you know, this went so well last time.
Weapon: Storming Mulagir - Effective against Cavalry and Armored Units. SPD +5. If foe is a Cavalry or Armored Unit, foe's bonuses are nullified and they are inflicted with cooldown charge -1. This is mostly me trying to make Hanon beat up enemy Horse/Armor Emblem teams, because it's not like Horse Emblem teams will just incorporate her or anything, that's just crazy talk.
New Skills: Nomad's Remedy - C-Slot Skill, Recovers 10 HP at the end of every turn Hanon did not move. This includes turns where she attacked without moving. If you have something more fitting, by all means please help me out here.
                    Plains Horse - A-Slot Skill, Unit can travel through Woods tiles. Reflects the less-limited Movement of Nomads in Binding Blade and Blazing Sword. Somebody come up with something closer to balanced because I'm actually terrified they'll make this a thing.
Existing Skill: Galeforce for Attack Skill, because that can't go wrong, right?

I'll get Hartmut, Bramimond, Athos, and Elimine later, as well as put in an actual CYL version of someone we already have.

Edited by SoulWeaver
Realized I'm a monster for not using Spoiler tags.

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ready for some Chaos?

Anna - Lokis Heir
Helmed Infantry 41/31/41/22/28

Weapon
Valhöll Nóatún - Throwing Axe - Mt16
Range 2 - Can attack only on turns with uneven number - Brave effect if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 5  - After attacking beams to random tile

Assist
Maelstrom 
Beams adjacent ally to random tile, special cooldown charge +1

Special
Divine Galeforce
If this unit initiates an attack, it can take another action after combat.
(Once per turn only.) (Skill cannot be inherited.) (Cooldown 4)

A Skill
Regnal Blade
If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1, gain Special cooldown charge +1 per attack

B Skill
Watersweep 3

C Skill
Maelstrom smoke
After combat, foes within 2 spaces of target will beam to a random tile after their next action.

Maelstrom Smoke sounds like it could benefit the enemy more than it benefits the player. It could be really bad against pony teams since it would give enemy ponies multiple angles of attack. However, it would be hilarious on defense team though.

Edited by XRay

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maelstrom Smoke sounds like it could benefit the enemy more than it benefits the player. It could be really bad against pony teams since it would give enemy ponies multiple angles of attack. However, it would be hilarious on defense team though.

Yes, I have to think of a condition which makes the beaming stuff (also of the other skills) a little less random. 

How do you like the synergy between brave + sweep? Also the less limited Galeforce variant is limited by the beaming ability of the weapon (probably the first thing everybody will change ^^). 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yes, I have to think of a condition which makes the beaming stuff (also of the other skills) a little less random. 

How do you like the synergy between brave + sweep? Also the less limited Galeforce variant is limited by the beaming ability of the weapon (probably the first thing everybody will change ^^). 

Give Anna a pony and I think she will be perfect on a defense team. Imagine the chaos of having your team split apart on that Arena map with forts in the middle of the bridge on round 1! I think the more random it is, the better it would be for the AI.

I think Firesweep as a B skill would be better. Windsweep and Watersweep prevents you from doubling.

Edited by XRay

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

Give Anna a pony and I think she will be perfect on a defense team. Imagine the chaos of having your team split apart on that Arena map with forts in the middle of the bridge on round 1! I think the more random it is, the better it would be for the AI.

I think Firesweep as a B skill would be better. Windsweep and Watersweep prevents you from doubling.

Yep, it's built to be fun/chaotic. :-)

Therefore the brave effect of the weapon, but Firesweep sounds also interesting. Brave Firesweep would be too OP though ... 

5 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

CYL Micaiah

Reveal hidden contents

ogZqtcK.jpg
Title: Priestess of Dawn
Type: image.png.0e1bf7ee4e15da4dfb578f07d47696c1.png
Movement: image.png.978d9db8e9ac48d2338f3be4e369bbb2.png
Max Stats: 35/36/29/17/36 (BST 153)
Weapons:
Light
Shine
Divine
Rexaura: 14 Atk, Grants Def +3. If attacked by a enemy using a physical weapon, reduce the first attack's damage by 50%

Skills:
A
Warding Stance 1
Warding Stance 2
Warding Breath: If attacked, unit granted Res+4 during combat; also gains Special cooldown charge +1.

B
Yune's Blessing: Enemy cannot trigger Special skills in combat with this unit. If this unit's health is lower than the enemy's, Special trigger -1 at the start of combat. (Cannot be inherited)

C
Spd Ploy 1
Spd Ploy 2
Spd Ploy 3

Support:
Reciprocal Aid

Special:
None

I like the amount of detail. Neat.

Thank you, although I'm still disappointed with the B skill name I came up with. I wanted to say Fire Emblem, but that sounded wrong. Perhaps Fire Shield? Emblem Ward? Anyways I like your Micaiah, she seems pretty legit. Although you don't have to be orthodox with names; Warding Breath sounds funny as hell lol.