Create a CYL Hero!

DefyingFates

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yep, it's built to be fun/chaotic. :-)

Therefore the brave effect of the weapon, but Firesweep sounds also interesting. Brave Firesweep would be too OP though ... 

Players already prostrate themselves in front of Reinhardt. It should not be too much to ask for players to castrate themselves in front of Goddess Anna.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've gotten more ideas for Brave Frederick! Firstly, the Cipher card I was referring to:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170330172751

I'd also add a scarf he knitted himself just for some cuteness. :3 Also deciding to change his title.

Brave Knight Captain: Frederick - A veteran knight who serves the royal house of Ylisse. He is the skilled and respected knight captain of the army.

Weapon: Amouri (lance) - Mt: 16, Range: 1. Grants Def +3. Can counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.
Special: White Luna - Attack twice and resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -40%.
A: Sturdy Stance 2 - Grants Def+3 and Res+3 when this unit is attacked. If this unit receives consecutive attacks, damage from second attack onward reduced by 60%.
B: Knight's Blessing - Effective against armors and cavalry. Foe's bonuses become unit's bonuses.
C: Hone Cavalry

Stats:
HP: 44
Atk: 36
Spd: 26
Def: 38
Res: 14

This guy is meant to be the ultimate tank on a horse. He has one extra HP, one extra attack, one extra speed, and two extra def compared to his regular self. He would have to learn Armored Blow 1 and Sturdy Stance 1 before Sturdy Stance 2. Only Sturdy Stance 2 offers the reduced consecutive attack damage. The lance's name comes from two French words that mean love and friendship (amour = love and amiti = friendship). The lance was gifted to him by those he holds dear (meaning they all chipped in to have this thing forged). I actually came up with Amouri a long time ago, but it was a sword then. I decided to change it to a lance.

CYL!Lachesis - Nordion Rose

Master Knight Lachesis. Red Cavalry Sword.

Stats:
HP: 39 
ATK: 31 
SPD: 34 
DEF: 22 
RES: 33 

Weapon: Earth Sword (16 mt) Recovers 50% of damage dealt. If opponent is defeated, adds -1 special countdown to defensive special triggers

A Skill: Fury

B skill: Lionheart's Memory: Ignores weapon triangle disadvantage during battle. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: Charm: Adjacent allies gain +6 Def/Res

Special: Miracle

Basically Master Knight Lachesis- what if you take her colorless status and just give her a sword version of Absorb and give her a horse. Lionheart's Memory references her weapon flexibility as a Master Knight, so let's pretend that if a sword wouldn't do she could use something else. She's basically a colorless unit with this skill, although for better balance her Atk is a bit lower than her healer version. The +1 special trigger is mainly for just gimmick options with Miracle and since Earth Sword absorbs health, Miracle will activate if the cooldown is reached.

CYL!Lucius - Dazzling Light

Light mage. Promoted clothes. Blue Mage.

Stats:
HP: 35 
ATK: 34 
SPD: 33 
DEF: 13
RES: 37 

Weapon: Luce (14 mt) Disables enemy special trigger countdown during battle.

A Skill: Luminous Strike: Gains 7 HP after battle when initiating.

B skill: Elimine's Blessing: Specials do not activate when being attacked. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: Breath of Life

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

A Res-tank with abilities that check against the use of specials in battle, with some healer-related skills. Elimine's Blessing disables both his and the enemy's specials (in case it was already charged) when being attacked- which means if your special is charged, you don't use it enemy phase. You then have more control because you can use your readily-charged special the next turn and to a target of your choice (good with Hardy Bearing).

Edited by mcsilas

3 hours ago, Logos said:

Thank you, although I'm still disappointed with the B skill name I came up with. I wanted to say Fire Emblem, but that sounded wrong. Perhaps Fire Shield? Emblem Ward? Anyways I like your Micaiah, she seems pretty legit. Although you don't have to be orthodox with names; Warding Breath sounds funny as hell lol.

Emblem Ward sounds nice.

Someone came up with a better "Calming Breath" just two posts below mine, lol. What is even left at this point!? Minty Breath?

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Emblem Ward sounds nice.

Someone came up with a better "Calming Breath" just two posts below mine, lol. What is even left at this point!? Minty Breath?

Well since it's magic, you could just avoid using the word "Breath". Steady Breath is like a technique type of skill where your concentrating your efforts on fighting with an axe or something like that. Since Warding Stance is a magical type of skill, you could call it Pulsing Ward, or Absorbing Ward...etc. since the user is just standing there mitigating the damage from magical attacks from a distance.

CYL Lucius

latest?cb=20131210014007

Spoiler

Lucius: Brave Bishop

Blue Tome Infantry

HP:  40		Weapon:  Aureola - (14mt, 2 Rng) Grants Res +5. Effective against Dragons.
Atk: 35		Special: Iceberg
Spd: 33		Assist:  Rehabilitate
Def: 17		A:       Swift Strike 2 - If unit initiates combat, unit granted Spd/Res+4 during battle.
Res: 38		B:       Elimine's Grace - Allows unit to use Staff Assist skills at half effectiveness. Cannot be Inherited.
		C:       Res Smoke 3 - After combat, inflicts Res-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

CYL Berkut

1495552824-3624-capture-d-ecran.jpg

Spoiler

Lord Berkut: Brave Noble

Blue Lance Cavalier

HP:  45		Weapon:  Kriemhild - (16mt, 1 Rng) Grants Def/Res +5. Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked. 
Atk: 34		Special: Bonfire
Spd: 30		Assist:  Swap
Def: 36		A:       Def/Res Bond 3 - Grants Def/Res+5 to this unit during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally.
Res: 28		B:       Phantasm - Halves all magic damage. Cannot be Inherited.
		C:       Fortify Cavalry

Just two of my favorite characters. Just decided to make them as OP as I could.

Edited by Lord_Grima

5 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Can someone pretty please do the Renais twins? I have an idea for them but it needs a bit more work before I post it. Also I may or may not have made this post specifically for them, though I'm really glad Micaiah made it in, thanks @NekoKnight!

I was wondering who to do along with the Eight Legends and Idunn since I wanted someone already in the game anyways, so I'm game to give them a workover. Expect Cavalry, though.

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I was wondering who to do along with the Eight Legends and Idunn since I wanted someone already in the game anyways, so I'm game to give them a workover. Expect Cavalry, though.

That's what I expected, so sure :D Thank you!

Edited by DefyingFates

CYL Sharena:

Meh i forgot to change her icon, she is of course not a staff user but a Lance user...

BST: 163
HP: 43
Atk: 34
Spd: 39
Def: 29
Res: 18

Weapon:
Divine Fensalir: Mt. 16, Range 1.
Inflicts -5 Atk on foes in cardinal direction at start of each turn.
Unit can move to a space adjacent to a flier ally within 2 spaces.

Special: Triangle Attack, Cooldown 2
Grants +20% Atk. If flieing allys are adjacent to unit, each flieing ally grants additional +10% Atk.
[Inherit restriction: Flyers only]

A: Atk Spd Bond, Grants Atk/Spd +5 during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally.
B: Askr's Revolution, Triangle advantage is reversed for allys and enemys  at start of each Turn. If enemy uses bows, enemy gets Triangle disadvantage against Flying units.
[Example: Swords will gaint Triangle Advantage against Lances, but will loose against Axes. Axes will gain Triangle Advantage against Swords, but loose to Lances etc etc . Affects Tomes too. All Bow users will gain Triangle Disadvantage when fighting Flying units.]
[Exclusiv, cant be inherited ]
C: Phalanx, Grants adjacent allies who use swords, axes, lances, or dragonstones DEF+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Edited by Hilda

For the Awakening trio

Severa: Defiant Hero (unless you want Brave Tsun)

Sword Flier

Stats:

HP- 36/39/43

Atk- 30/33/36

Spd- 32/36/39

Def- 26/29/33

Res- 22/25/28

Weapon: Skuldr/Mt 16 - Grants +3 Spd. At the start of turn, if any adjacent ally has special ready, this unit gains Special count -2.

Special: Galeforce

A: Heavy Blade 3

B: Cordelia's Blessing - Doubles all in-combat bonuses from allies (spurs, goads). (Uninheritable).

C: Threatening Glance - Inflicts Atk-4 and +1 cooldown on foes within 2 spaces.

Inigo: Enchanting Hero

Sword Infantry

Stats:

HP- 42/45/49

Atk- 32/35/38

Spd- 27/31/34

Def- 30/33/37

Res- 15/18/21

Weapon: Bragi/Mt 16 - Grants +5 HP. For every 10 HP this unit has, grants adjacent ally +1 Atk/Spd during combat.

Assist: Fancy Footwork - Grants ally +3 Attack and special cooldown -1.

A: Fire Boost 3

B: Olivia's Blessing -When this unit initiates combat, in-combat bonuses of enemies are cancelled (Goads, Spurs, Wards, Stances). (Uninheritable)

C: Spur Def/Res 2

Owain: Delusional Hero

Staff Infantry

Stats:

Hp- 34/37/40

Atk- 31/34/38

Spd- 31/34/37

Def- 22/26/29

Res- 19/22/25

Weapon: Baldr/Mt:10 - Grants +3 Atk. Calculates damage normally (Wrathful staff 3 effect)

Assist: Rehabilitate

Special: Resurrect/CD:5 - Revives a random fallen ally.

A: Warding Stance 3

B: Lissa's Blessing- Unit cannot fall in battle if HP>90% before combat. Restores 10 HP every third turn.

C: None.

I'll do more later, but this is what I have right now.

Edited by KongDude

On 11/8/2017 at 12:43 PM, Hilda said:

C: Phalanx, Grants adjacent allies who use swords, axes, lances, or dragonstones DEF+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

I like this skill a lot because it actually is not too overpowering, but at the same time it also can be pretty helpful, and the names makes sense for what it can do.

----------------

Let me try another one

CYL Nino

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem nino adult

(Description: Adult version of Nino.)

Title: Wandering Prodigy

Type: Icon_Class_Green_Tome.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Lvl 40 Stats: HP/31-35-38 Atk/33-34-37 Spd/34-37-40 Def/13-16-19 Res/28-31-35

Base Stat Total: 153

Weapons:

Wind

Elwind

Rexcalibur

Njordmegin: Mt:14 Eff: Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt. If attacked, unit granted Res+4 during combat; also gains Special cooldown charge +1. Effective against flying units. Icon_Move_Flying.png

Skills

A

Death Blow 1

Death Blow 2

Death Blow 3

B

Assassins's Technique - If unit is attacked from a foe 2 spaces away, unit receives 50% less damage from the first attack. (Skill can not be inherited.) SP: 200

C

Hone Atk 1

Hone Atk/Spd 1 - Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 100

Hone Atk/Spd 2 - Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 200

Support

None

Special Skills

Chilling Wind

Glacies

Edited by Logos

I'm gonna be unoriginal and post a Nino build as well since someone posted their design for a CYL Nino on reddit today and it inspired me to make a build and stats spread for her.

Spoiler

Title : Brave Mage

Type : Red Tome

Movement : Infantry

Stats : HP : 31-34-38 / Atk : 33-36-39 / Spd : 36-39-42 / Def : 12-16-19 / Res : 23-26-30 / BST : 151~153

Weapons : 
-Flux
-Ruin
-Rauðrblade
-Svartrblade : Mt: 14; Grants Spd+3. Add total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.

Special : Dragon Fang

A passive : Swift Sparrow 2

B passive : Black Fang's Brand - If unit initiates combat, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack. (Skill cannot be inherited.) 

C Passive : Drive Atk 2

Edited by LuxSpes
Tomes can't Galeforks

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm gonna be unoriginal and post a Nino build as well since someone posted their design for a CYL Nino on reddit today and it inspired me to make a build and stats spread for her.

Reveal hidden contents

Title : Brave Mage

Type : Red Tome

Movement : Infantry

Stats : HP : 31-34-38 / Atk : 33-36-39 / Spd : 36-39-42 / Def : 12-16-19 / Res : 23-26-30 / BST : 151~153

Weapons : 
-Flux
-Ruin
-Rauðrblade
-Svartrblade : Mt: 14; Grants Spd+3. Add total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.

Special : Galeforce

A passive : Swift Sparrow 2

B passive : Black Fang's Brand - If unit initiates combat, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack. (Skill cannot be inherited.) 

C Passive : Drive Atk 2

Why did you make her a Red Tome unit? (Also, I saw that post too and absolutely loved it.)

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Why did you make her a Red Tome unit? (Also, I saw that post too and absolutely loved it.)

The drawing has her using a red tome so I decided to make her a red tome. 

Welp, this took WAY too long. Sorry for the wait, @DefyingFates, I was figuring out what I wanted them to do, plus I had to come up with six new Skills and two Weapons. Hope these aren't too overpowered, I kind of went WAAAAAAY overboard!

Trusting Love, Eirika
Unit Type: Red Sword Cavalry - Horse Emblem forever!
Weapon: Victorious Sieglinde - Grants adjacent allies all stats +4 at start of turn. Adjacent allies gains Skill cooldown -1 at start of each turn.
New Skills: Thunderous Crash - Attack Skill, Cooldown 4, calculates damage using foe's RES instead of DEF, also calculates as if foe suffered RES-30%.
                     Twin's Support - Support Skill, to be used on ally "Ephraim" Units only. Grants ATK/SPD +3 until end of turn.
                     Princess's Trust - A-Slot Skill, grants adjacent allies all stats +2 during combat they initiate.
Existing Skills: Swordbreaker(B-Slot), Hone ATK(C-Slot)
Notes: Eirika is meant as a Support character like her other version before, a Rallybot but better because it all triggers at start of turn, plus her Skill cooldown, which is meant to make Ephraim even crazier. I also thought it would be interesting to have an Attack Skill that swapped DEF and RES similar to how Psyshock calculates your Special ATK versus their DEF, so there it is, with an additional effect in case you end up against someone with higher RES than DEF. Her Support Skill was designed to be usable on regular Ephraim in addition to the Ephraim below.

Protecting Strength, Ephraim
Unit Type: Blue Lance Cavalry - Long live the Horse Emblem!
Weapon: Victorious Siegmund - Grants Unit all stats +2 for each adjacent ally at start of turn. Unit gains Skill cooldown -1 at start of each turn if there is an adjacent ally present.
New Skills: Fiery Burst - Attack Skill, Cooldown 5, calculates damage using whichever is lower of foe's RES or DEF, also calculates as if foe suffered -30% in that stat.
                    Twin's Protection - Support Skill, to be used on ally "Eirika" Units only. Grants DEF/RES +3 until end of turn.
                    Prince's Leadership - A-Slot Skill, grants Unit all stats +1 for every adjacent ally during combat this Unit initiates.
Existing Skills: Lancebreaker(B-Slot), Savage Blow(C-Slot)
Notes: Ephraim is of course built around being the opposite of Eirika - whereas Eirika provides buffs to all adjacent Units, Ephraim himself goes through the roof if adjacent allies are present. I wanted to make Fiery Burst different from Thunderous Crash, but wasn't sure how to do so and ended up with the above. Ideally, you put these two next to each other by the end of a turn, then at the start of the next one Eirika gives Ephraim all stats +4, Ephraim gains all stats +2 for Eirika being next to him, plus up to +4 more for the player for every Unit set up next to him, meaning he's already at +6 of everything minimum plus his Cooldown is at -2, so 3 instead of 5, then you attack with Ephraim while keeping him next to Eirika to trigger both A-Slot Skills, giving Ephraim an additional +3 to all stats during the fight. In other words, good luck NOT doubling with this guy, especially since you can use Eirika's Twin's Support to give him ANOTHER +3 to ATK/SPD.

Edited by SoulWeaver

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Welp, this took WAY too long. Sorry for the wait, @DefyingFates, I was figuring out what I wanted them to do, plus I had to come up with six new Skills and two Weapons. Hope these aren't too overpowered, I kind of went WAAAAAAY overboard!

Trusting Love, Eirika
Unit Type: Red Sword Cavalry - Horse Emblem forever!
Weapon: Victorious Sieglinde - Grants adjacent allies all stats +4 at start of turn. Adjacent allies gains Skill cooldown -1 at start of each turn.
New Skills: Thunderous Crash - Attack Skill, Cooldown 4, calculates damage using foe's RES instead of DEF, also calculates as if foe suffered RES-30%.
                     Twin's Support - Support Skill, to be used on ally "Ephraim" Units only. Grants ATK/SPD +3 until end of turn.
                     Princess's Trust - A-Slot Skill, grants adjacent allies all stats +2 during combat they initiate.
Existing Skills: Swordbreaker(B-Slot), Hone ATK(C-Slot)
Notes: Eirika is meant as a Support character like her other version before, a Rallybot but better because it all triggers at start of turn, plus her Skill cooldown, which is meant to make Ephraim even crazier. I also thought it would be interesting to have an Attack Skill that swapped DEF and RES similar to how Psyshock calculates your Special ATK versus their DEF, so there it is, with an additional effect in case you end up against someone with higher RES than DEF. Her Support Skill was designed to be usable on regular Ephraim in addition to the Ephraim below.

Protecting Strength, Ephraim
Unit Type: Blue Lance Cavalry - Long live the Horse Emblem!
Weapon: Victorious Siegmund - Grants Unit all stats +2 for each adjacent ally at start of turn. Unit gains Skill cooldown -1 at start of each turn if there is an adjacent ally present.
New Skills: Fiery Burst - Attack Skill, Cooldown 5, calculates damage using whichever is lower of foe's RES or DEF, also calculates as if foe suffered -30% in that stat.
                    Twin's Protection - Support Skill, to be used on ally "Eirika" Units only. Grants DEF/RES +3 until end of turn.
                    Prince's Leadership - A-Slot Skill, grants Unit all stats +1 for every adjacent ally during combat this Unit initiates.
Existing Skills: Lancebreaker(B-Slot), Savage Blow(C-Slot)
Notes: Ephraim is of course built around being the opposite of Eirika - whereas Eirika provides buffs to all adjacent Units, Ephraim himself goes through the roof if adjacent allies are present. I wanted to make Fiery Burst different from Thunderous Crash, but wasn't sure how to do so and ended up with the above. Ideally, you put these two next to each other by the end of a turn, then at the start of the next one Eirika gives Ephraim all stats +4, Ephraim gains all stats +2 for Eirika being next to him, plus up to +4 more for the player for every Unit set up next to him, meaning he's already at +6 of everything minimum plus his Cooldown is at -2, so 3 instead of 5, then you attack with Ephraim while keeping him next to Eirika to trigger both A-Slot Skills, giving Ephraim an additional +3 to all stats during the fight. In other words, good luck NOT doubling with this guy, especially since you can use Eirika's Twin's Support to give him ANOTHER +3 to ATK/SPD.

These are insane, thank you!!

I'm pretty sure these are absolutely overpowered, but I don't care - thank you for putting so much care into them!

On 11/6/2017 at 11:59 PM, Cornguy said:

Male and female Robins and Corrins. User-submitted Robins and Corrins for us to vote on, a male and female of each. Name, class, weapon and appearance would be up to the submitter, stats, weapon stats and skills would be up to the developers.

So I'll make up a few of my own, I'll include skills though, despite what I said.

Ruich, fem Robin, Swordmaster. Levin sword with DC built in. 13 mt, special cooldown -1. A skill, tactics, if HP> 50% atk will target the lower stat between def and res. C skill, fortify(?) spectrum, boosts adjacent allies atk/spd/def/res by 2 at the beginning of the turn. Special, Growing Thunder.

Sable, male Robin, Griffon Rider. Vengeance axe, 16 mt, defiant atk 3 built in. A skill, Sharp fury, raises atk and spd by 5, user takes 5 damage after combat. B skill Desperation. Special, Revenge, 5 CD, adds 100% of damage to atk.

Haruka, fem Corrin, Ninja/Master Ninja. Chakram, 12 mt, CC built in, spd+2, -5 def and res debuff. A skill, Sneak Attack, gains color advantage when initiating combat. At lv 3, its probably the equivalent of TA 2. Cancel Affinity does work against it. B skill, Brash Counter, when attacked and able to counterattack at HP<50%, gains one extra attack. Special, Moonbow.

Luther, male Corrin, Malig Knight. Moonlight, blue tome, mt 15, restores 8HP after combat. B skill, Capture, after initiating combat, opponent is placed in the opposite space, assuming terrain will allow it. C skill, Norhian Trust, adjacent allies gain special charge +1 at the start of the turn. Special, Galeforce.

These characters are probably broken, I don't fully understand this game sometimes.

User submitted Corrins/Robins would be awesome! They should seriously do that. That'd be an awesome event.

I like these Corrins/Robins especially the Malig Knight Corrin with his Nohrian Trust. Capture sounds interesting, and Sneak Attack needs to be added (I have a similar skill called Cat Mirage for my Halloween Ben Tennyson that I plan on posting in the Create a Hero thread)

Here are my M/F Corrins + Robins

Male Robin:

Red Sword:

Movement Type: Cavalry

Weapon:

Villieldr (meaning in Old Norse: flame/wildfire)

Stats:

Neutral:

HP:46

Atk: 37 (Base Atk)

Spd: 23

Def: 29

Res: 31

BST:161

Mt: 16

Effect: Enemy cannot counterattack if unit's HP is greater than or equal to 50% HP. Grants Atk+4.

Special:

Hellfire:

Boosts damage dealt by 80% of Atk

Preq: Fireball (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Atk

A Slot:

Certain Blow 3:

If unit initiates combat, foe is inflicted with Special Cooldown Charge -1 (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.) [Level 1: If unit initiates combat and has 100% HP] [Level 2: Greater than or equal to 50% HP] 

B Slot:

Mage's Ward:

If unit is attacked by foe with dragonstone, magic, or staff and receives consecutive attacks unit is granted Res+7 and damage from second attack onward is reduced by 50%. (Cannot be inherited)

C Slot:

Magic Pulse 3

Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn 1 for any Magic allies with at least 1 fewer HP than unit.
(Effects will stack with similar skills.)

Corrin (Male)

Type: Green Dragon

Weapon: 

Breath of Ruin Mt:13 (cannot be inherited)

Rng: 2

Effect: If unit's HP ≥50%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking.
If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special. 

Special:

Dragon Gaze

A Slot:

Heavy Slash:

If foe with DEF 1 or more lower than unit initiates combat unit is granted +10 to damage when special triggers.

B Slot:

Anankos' Might:

All foes in cardinal directions with Res 1 or more lower than unit will have their max HP halved. (Cannot be inherited)

C Slot:

Ward Dragons

Grants dragon allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+4 during combat.

Female Corrin:

Type:

Neutral Bow:

Movement Type: Flying

Ungi (meaning in old norse: the young of a bird)

Mt: 14

Effect:

Effective against fliers. If unit is in combat against foe with sword, lance, or axe unit is granted Spd/Atk+4 if unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1.

Special:

Dragon Gaze

A Slot:

Hone Flier's Bond 

Preq: Atk/Spd Bond 1 and 2 

Grants Atk/Spd+5 to this unit during combat if unit is adjacent to a flying ally.

B Slot:

Elite Flier:

If unit is attacked by a flying unit, unit counterattacks first if unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 1 (cannot be inherited).

C Slot:

Spur Spd

Stats:

Neutral:

HP:35

Def: 37

Spd:36

Res: 18

Atk: 34 (base atk)

BST:160

Female Robin:

Weapon Type:

Green Tome:

Movement Type: Flying

Weapon: 

Aðal (Meaning in old norse: Nature)

Effect: If unit initiates combat against foe on a forest terrain, unit is granted Atk/Def+4.

Special: Moonbow

A Slot:

Def/Res Bond 3:

Grants Def/Res+5 to this unit during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally 

B Slot:

Flier Shock 

At the start of turn bonuses become penalties for all flying foes in cardinal directions with HP 1 or more lower than unit through foe's next actions (cannot be inherited).

C Slot:

Flier Boost 3:

Grants flying allies within 2 spaces Atk/Spd/Def +4.

Stats:

Neutral

HP:32

Atk: 36 (base atk)

Spd: 27

Res: 37

Def: 19

BST:151

What do you think? 

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/definitionlookup?type=exact&q=nature&target=non I used the English to Old Norse translator here.

Edited by BlazingMage

3 hours ago, Cornguy said:

Nice, glad to see someone liked the Robins/Corrins. I like the idea of a flying bow-user, and Anankos' Might sounds horrifying. 

Yeah, I made it cause I wanted hexing rod's effect to be added.  What do you think of female Corrin's CYL kit overall? as you can see, I like abilities that compare the unit's stat to the foe's. I want Phantom Speed to be a viable seal and less niche and more so a common thing for people to use.

Edited by BlazingMage

30 minutes ago, BlazingMage said:

Yeah, I made it cause I wanted hexing rod's effect to be added.  What do you think of female Corrin's CYL kit overall? as you can see, I like abilities that compare the unit's stat to the foe's. I want Phantom Speed to be a viable seal and less niche and more so a common thing for people to use.

I like the flier specific vantage, and I like a vantage-esque skill having a different activation requirement, keeps it a little fresh. 

I also like that the weapon skill, while strong, could potentially backfire if the opponent has phantom speed, which previously was kinda useless. So we get a good skill out of it, while also making a previously lame skill good.

CYL villains, go!

Gen 2 Arvis:

Spoiler

Arvis: Destroyer of legends

Class: armoured; red mage

5*LV 40 stats with Valflame equipped: 48 HP; 53 Atk; 24 Spd; 28 Def; 36 Res (BST: 189)

Skills:

Weapon: Fire; Elfire; Bolganone; Valflame (Mt 14, range 2, grants unit Atk/Res ploy 2)

Support: None

Special: Rising flame; Meteors (cooldown 4 (after the V1.9 patch). All enemies take damage equal to 1.2x (units Atk minus Foe's Res), cannot be inherited)

A: None

B: Nihil (unit and foes cannot trigger specials during combat); Awareness (during combat, negate ALL skills that directly affect combat Cannot be inherited)

C: Lethal injuries (foes may die outside of combat)

Garon:

Spoiler

Garon: King of Nohr

Class: Armoured, green axe

Stats at 5* LV40 with Bolverk equipped: 52 HP; 52 Atk; 28 Spd; 37 Def; 21 Res (BST: 190)

Skills:

Weapon: Iron axe; Steel axe; Hand axe (Mt 9, can counterattack regardless of range); Bolverk (Mt 18; can counter regardless of range, cannot be inherited)

Support: None

Special: Buckler; Pavise; Dragonskin (Cool down 0, reduce incoming damage by 50%, cannot be inherited)

B: Seal Atk 1; Seal Atk/Def 1; Draconic Hex (After combat, foe is inflicted with Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4.)

C: Def smoke 1/2/3

Lyon

Spoiler

Lyon: tragic prince

Class: Infantry, red mage

Stats at 5* LV40 (with Naglfar equipped): 44 HP, 54 Atk, 34 Spd, 26 Def, 29 Res (BST: 187) These stats are actually his boss stats from the final chapter of sacred stones, but with his HP reduced to his non-boss stats, and skill added to speed.

Skills:

Weapon: Flux, Ruin, Fenrir; Naglfar (Mt 25, Rng 2, cannot be inherited)

Support: Ardent sacrifice

Special: None

B: Green tomebreaker 1/2/3

C: Threaten Spd 1; Threaten Spd 2; Anathema (gives all foes within 3 spaces Spd -4)

Arvis can break the rules, Garon has the highest BST in the game, and Leon has a Mt 25 weapon. Totally not broken at all...

CYL Caeda

Spoiler

Image result for caeda cipher art

Title: Brave Heart

Type: Icon_Class_Blue_Lance.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Flying.png

Stats: HP/38-41-44 Atk/25-28-31 Spd/35-38-41 Def/22-25-29 Res/27-30-34

BST: 162

Weapons:

Iron Lance

Steel Lance

Silver Lance

Wing Spear - Mt: 16 Eff: Grants Spd+3. Effective against armored and cavalry foes.

Skills:

A

Darting Blow 1

Steady Blow 1

Steady Blow 2

B

Talys's Blessing - If unit is attacked by a foe using sword, axe, lance or bow, damage received from first attack reduced by 30%. (Skill can not be inherited.) SP: 200

C

Guidance 1

Guidance 2

Guidance 3

Support

None

Special

New Moon

Moonbow

Eclipse - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%. Unit recovers HP=30% damage dealt. CD: 4 SP: 300

Edited by Logos
Balanced her out a bit more.

CYL Hector- Look like his class changed form

Unit Type: Armored

Weapon- Ettard: Grants Atk+3. If unit's Atk > foe's, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1.
(If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

Special- Aether

Assist- Smite

A- Distant Counter

B- Athos's Blessing: Neutralizes Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses. (Skill not inheritable.)

C- Defense Smoke 3