The supports in this game are really good

DragonFlames

8 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Oddly enough, she doesn't support with any Awakening character. Maybe they didn't want them to recognize her? Though, how does she know about the war of Shadows, but not know who Marth is?

I imagine the people of Valentia only heard that there was a war going on in Archanea, not who was involved or who did what. It'd probably have gotten out through word of mouth from merchants. And isn't Warriors!Celica taken from...like...part 2? She's too busy finding Mila to worry about Archanea.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lau said:

I imagine the people of Valentia only heard that there was a war going on in Archanea, not who was involved or who did what. It'd probably have gotten out through word of mouth from merchants. And isn't Warriors!Celica taken from...like...part 2? She's too busy finding Mila to worry about Archanea.

I don't think she's from one point in the game (no one seems to be like how Chrom and them are somehow completely unfamiliar with "Marth"). Still, you think they could piece together that they're from the same world at least.

Cordelia and Ryoma have a good support minus the utter butchering of Kagero's name ... It's like the translators are playing darts with which Hoshidan name to see who gets to stay pronounced as intended and which gets jumbled up.

• 4 weeks later...