Chain Challenges Help (My 4.25% Pity Rate depends on this)

MrStrikeFreedom

Need some urgent help on the Challenges guys. Outta orbs and this is all i can do to get em. Gotta a 4.25% Pity rate and really want that Hinoka but the Banner expires in a few hours. Can a kind soul help me out by doing these challenges for me if they can

I'm an idiot so doing the ones I've yet to do is kinda impossible.

Thanks

FEF_Hinoka_Swimsuit.png

1. You aren't going to get much help if we don't know which challenge you're doing, or what units you have available.
2. I'd normally tell you to post this in the "Ask a FE Heroes Question" thread. . .but this might get a bit involved.  I'll leave it open for now.  But keep that thread in mind for the future!

5: Lucina, Azura, Bride Cordelia, Summer Tiki, Athena, Eirika, Chrom, M Corrin, Black Knight, Palla, Y Tiki, Celica, Arvis, Tharja, Leo, Sharena, Ephiram, Summer Robin, Tana, Ninian, F Corrin, M Robin, Reinhardt, Sheena, Hector, Nino, Brave Lyn, PA Olivia, Bride Lyn and some other untrained 5s

Trained 4*s: Oboro, Ursula, Cherche, Michalis,

Got a bunch of SI Fodder

Latest story and paralogue chapters

I see two different solutions to this:

1. Eir + Nino with PA Olivia/Rein support.
2. Assuming that Cordelia has a Brave Bow, have her murder everything.

Regardless, the answer looks like "pick off your opponent's units using -blade/brave shenanigans".

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I see two different solutions to this:

1. Eir + Nino with PA Olivia/Rein support.
2. Assuming that Cordelia has a Brave Bow, have her murder everything.

Regardless, the answer looks like "pick off your opponent's units using -blade/brave shenanigans".

Yeah. Standard Fury, Desperation, Brave Bow+ Build

If you're desperate enough to consider breaking the ToS, you should probably purchase the balance of the orbs.

Try Cordy for Paralogue 10.  Innes has a glaring weakness to physical attacks, and Tana has a weakness to bows.

And don't post twice in a row, no matter how desperate you are.

Edited by eclipse

For the latest paralogue chapter, I used Soren (w/ a blade tome), PA!Azura, Masked Marth (healer build), and Reinhardt. I ended up watching a youtube strategy that used Julia, Olivia, Lucina (Healer Build), and Reinhardt.

It looks like you have Nino, some dancers, Lucina, and Reinhardt, so it stands to reason that you could probably use a similar strategy. Because Soren doesn't hit quite as hard as Julia, he basically relied on buffs as well as his special being ready to go at specific times. It took me SEVERAL tries to figure out how to clear each chapter without casualties. I would have managed to beat all 6 chapters with one team, but on the final map, the enemies gun for you without being baited. That messed me up. I put the video in the spoiler for reference.

If you need to know the builds of my own characters, let me know.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, MrStrikeFreedom said:

5: Lucina, Azura, Bride Cordelia, Summer Tiki, Athena, Eirika, Chrom, M Corrin, Black Knight, Palla, Y Tiki, Celica, Arvis, Tharja, Leo, Sharena, Ephiram, Summer Robin, Tana, Ninian, F Corrin, M Robin, Reinhardt, Sheena, Hector, Nino, Brave Lyn, PA Olivia, Bride Lyn and some other untrained 5s

Trained 4*s: Oboro, Ursula, Cherche, Michalis,

Got a bunch of SI Fodder

Latest story and paralogue chapters

Care to list specifically which ones? Like all the ones from Paralogue 10 and beyond? The paralogues are easier to do than the story chains, I'll see if I can't help out later.

Edit: This edit is several hours later. The OP did not respond. Guess there's nothing more to do here?

Edited by Astellius